Part 1

My One Wish

Early in the morning Siwon entered Sungmin’s bedroom.

“Hyung~” he sang.

Siwon stood by the door staring at Sungmin sleeping before entering the room. He stared at how cute Sungmin looked sleeping. He used every single space in the bed, his body was facing the ceiling. His legs were spread wide, he had one hand in each side near his head, just like a baby. His face was slightly turned to his left, while only part of his body was covered with the blanket and some of his stuffed animals were on the floor.

Siwon started to enter more into Sungmin’s room in tippy toe, whispering

“Sungmin hyung.”

When Siwon got near the bed, he pokes Sungmin softly. Then Sungmin responded with “mmm…” and turns his whole body to the left. Siwon decides to continue to bother him in order to get his attention, so he lays down on the right side that was available. He then hugs his hyung and now Siwon is facing Sungmin’s back and says,

“Sungmin hyung~”

Sungmin could recognize the voice and the muscles arms that were hugging him, he knew it was Siwon.

“mmm…Why are you bothering me now that I am sleeping?” asked Sungmin.

“Hyung you know that I love you, right?”

“What do you want?”predicted Sungmin.

“Why you say that?”

“Ya! Say it or let me go back to sleep”

“Hyung, can you come with me to an art museum?”

“When?” questioned sungmin

“Today”

“What time?”

“hmm… like in 3 hrs hyung”

“Why me?”

“Because you are the best” boasted Siwon.

“Let me guess, you asked everyone else and they all said no, right siwon?”

“Well I won’t mind going alone but manager hyung didn’t want me to go alone. I couldn’t ask Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Kyuhyun, or Eunhyuk because they all have work to do.”

“Kang-in hyung is still in the army, Kibum is catching up with the dances and songs for our new album, Hankyung hyung is in china, and that leaves me with Shindong, Donghae, Ryeowook, and you hyung. But when I asked Shindong hyung he said he was going out with his girlfriend, Ryeowook said he had to cook and do a lot of cleaning around the house, then I asked Donghae but he didn’t want to go” finished saying Siwon.

“So you asked me last because you didn’t have any other choices?”

“That’s because I didn’t want to bother you hyung, but at the end I still asked you, if I would have know then I would have asked you first like I originally planned.”

“If you say so, can’t I just refuse like Donghae?”

“Hyung, I really want to go” pouted Siwon.

“Okay, Okay, fine I’ll go” said Sungmin as he threw Siwon off his bed. Then Siwon got up from the floor and he gave Sungmin a kiss on his cheek.

“Hyung I love you, you are the best!”

“Ya! Don’t ever do that again Siwon”

“Who the hell likes to go to an art museum early in the morning?” hissed Sungmin.

Siwon waited for Sungmin in the living room while he got ready. After Sungmin was done eating, taking a shower, and cleaned up his room, they left to the museum.

There were many people in the museum and the people were amazed by all the art work. People kept complimenting the art work of someone with the pen name ME.

“Don’t you think this is such a beautiful piece of art” commented a girl.

And a mysterious girl was listening to the comments only made on the paintings done by ME. Once she would hear the good comments she will walk away with a smile. 


I am sorry once again for the lateness i will update the rest of the story soon. and also sorry for any grammar mistakes, i hope you enjoy ^^