Site seeing Fun

Wonderful Life

"Where are we going. We've been mindlessly walking around for 30 minutes and I am really getting tired. I haven't even seen Baek yet." Sehun complained as Luhan tried to ignore the older boys whining. Sighing he walked away from the boy to buy himself some ice cream from the ice cream stand.

"How can someone be so annoying. Doesn't he get the meaning a site seeing. God, I can't see how that Baekhyun boy can stand him. No wonder he's being two timed." Luhan muttered after getting the ice cream he ordered. Walking back he noticed that Sehun was right in a state of panic because he seemed to have lost the younger boy.

"Hey, stupid boy, I'm over here." Luhan called out to Sehun who turned around and glared at the other menacingly. Luhan almost regretted calling him over. Walking towards Luhan, Sehun took one look at the ice cream he was eating and snatched it out of his hand.

"Hmm, what was that for?" Luhan asked glaring at the other. Sehun just ignored the other boy and walked away taking the ice cream right with him.

"Give it back." Luhan demanded trying to catch up with Sehun.

"No, you should have brought two and as you can see I'm really hot." Sehun said in a matter a fact manner. Luhan had to stop himself from punching the other boy in the back of the head.

"How can a boy be soo~" Luhan cut himself off when he saw Sehun walking into the general direction of Baekhyun and Kai. Luhan eyes widened at this. Running to catch up with Sehun he pushed the other in another direction. Sadly, it wasn't as easy said since the boy continued to struggle.

"Hey, what's wrong. I wanted to go that way. I thought we were getting me some ice cream." Sehun shouted glaring at Luhan once he finally broke free. Luhan just gave him a dirty look and turned around walking in his own direction.

"H-hey, where are you going? Are you just going to leave me." Sehun shouted flabbergasted running after the younger boy.

"Didn't you say we'll site see together. You can have my ice cream if you want I just want to go on that lift over there. There is something important that I just have to do." Luhan pleaded to the boy dragging him to the destination weather he liked it or not.

"I thought you were scared of heights. Isn't that why you didn't want to go on that rollercoaster?" Sehun asked Luhan who tried to ignore the boy the best way that he chould.

"Just follow and shut it Sehun." Luhan said dragging Sehun off once again.