My First nice Meeting

Wonderful Life

It has been over 30 minutes since Luhan had gotten to one of the many parks in Beijing and all he did was sit down on one of the many benches and morn for his lose. The lose of his money and the only chance of food and living arrangements forhimself 

"I was born in Beijing and now I might die in Beijing." Luhan thought sadness overwhelming him. He just sat there for another 10 minutes thinking about his own self and the worst that might happen when his phone suddenly rang.

"Hello." Luhan answered not bothering to check the caller ID. Why check when they can tell you who they were once you answered.

"It's me Sehun, the one you knocked down a million times, is this Luhan?" Sehun said trying to be funny. Luhan cracked a smile despite the dire situation he was in.

"Yes it's Luhan, and if it wasn't me what would you have done. You make me seem crazed." Luhan said into the phone trying to complain. Sehun stayed quiet for a few minutes not knowing what to say.

"I wouldn't mind people actually thinking you were crazy. From what I saw today you practically are or you just have mood swings regularly." Sehun said causing Luhan to pout. He doesn't get mood swings he's just had a very disorganized bi polar disorder.

"Shut it Sehun, just tell me what you want and by the way it isn't mood strings. I'm just a very bi polar person." Luhan told him ending any possible conversation that would discuss his personality farther.

"I have your bag." Sehun told him calmly causing Luhan's depressed  mode to degenerate completely.

"You have my bag. So you didn't leave it in the taxi." Luhan said overly excited. You can here Sehun's chuckles from over the phone.

"Luhan, your 'Bi Polar' disorder is acting up again." Sehun teased causing Luhan's excitement to deflate, but some still remained anyway.

"Whatever, so where should we meet so I can get my bag back." Luhan asked wanting to start sight seeing as soon as he got the money back to do it. You could here Sehun sigh over the phone.

"I'm not giving it back yet." Sehun said causing Luhan to gasp in confusion. This confusion quickly turned into distaste for Sehun.

"What do you mean 'I'm not giving it back yet.'" Luhan mocked not quite understanding the situation.

"I mean that I'm not giving it o you yet. I'm going to have my hands full today." Sehun responded which still didn't seem to make any sense for Luhan.

"But you can still stop by." Luhan said trying to convince Sehun.

"Umm, ohh uhh bye Luhan. Gotta go" Sehun said and just hung up in Luhan's face since he didn't know what else he could say. Luhan stared into the phone for a long time before he roughly put it in his pocket.

"That bastard, I'm filing a theft of back pack case. But , do I still need a passport to do it since I lived here." Luhan said making up a name for his stolen bag case that he was about to file. Digging in his bag he pulled out a passport just in case.

"Oh Sehun." Luhan read the guys name with a sour look on his face.

"First he stole my bag now my passport." Luhan shouted causing multiple people to look over at him, but he didn't mind.

"Wait, what is this. Hotel Cintita Room 118." Luhan read  the note on Sehun's passport an undetectable smile on his face. This was just what he needed. This must have been the hotel Sehun booked for the week. Luhan left to hunt down the hotel Chintita to find that Oh Sehun.

Meanwhile on the other side of the city

"Ain't she a big one Kai." Jonghun asked holding the hug cat fish in both his hands. Kai smiled at it and gave it a few pats.

"She sure is. She's a pretty one two." Kai responded sizing it up. They had just gone for fishing and came back with the biggest catch they could have ever gotten.

"What're you gonna do with her." Jonghun said as Kai thought for long and hard before he finally figured out what he wanted.

"Put her out back. I wanna sell her. This is the biggest one we've ever gotten and she'll be worth quite a lot as well since she's so big and good looking also." Kai told the man who nodded and followed his directions to go put it out back.  After giving Jonghun directions he went to Jin so he could see what was wrong with his engine.

"So, what's the problem with her now, Jin?" Kai asked the man working on his boat. It was a few more minutes before he could finally get and answer.

"Nothing's wrong with her. She just needed to be oiled and have a little water. You over heated her." Jin told Kai who only looked surprised at what he heard.

"Just brought her 5 months ago and she's already like this." Kai spoke as he looked at the boat. Jin laughed at Kai.

"You've been out almost everyday. It's a wonder why she's just overheated. You should take care of her better." Jin said Kai was about to answer back when his phone rang.

"I do take care of her good. She's just get's sick easily. Should ave brought something stronger." Kai said quickly before answering his phone. Jin only waved him off.

"hey,Baek what's up?" Kai asked through the phone waiting for his boyfriend to answer. He was just met with a short sigh.

"Don't tell me you forgot Kai." Baekhyun said through the phone. Kai only looked confused at what he said.

"I didn't forget anything. What would I forget?" Kai asked feeling Baekhyun's irritation all the way through the phone.

"Your such a lier Kai. It's my birthday and you haven't called to say happy birthday to me yet." Baekhyun yelled through the phone which made Kai hold it away from his face.

"Baek, I did remember your birthday. I got this famous restaurant booked and a good present." Kai said trying to reassure Baekhyun that he wasn't the horror boyfriend from next door and from the looks of it he was doing alright.

"If that's true hurry us and come I'm ready now." Baekhyun demanded before hanging up in Kai's face.

"I guess I'll have to find a gift. I'll probably take him out to eat at my cousins restaurant though." Kai said aloud. Saying his goodbyes to the guys he jumped into the back of his car and drived off.

Meanwhile Luhan had finally arrived to the hotel.

"Finally I'll be able to pass out in a nice cool elevator AC." Luhan thought as he went into the hotel. Sadly he was not greeted with a lovely AC filled elevator, but a sign stating it was broken meaning he'd have to take the stairs.

"I'm gonna die!" Luhan shouted before collapsing down. Luhan started to make such a fuss about it to.

"Are you alright?" Kai asked as he caught sight of Luhan on the floor when he walked in. Luhan shook his head no.

"Do you need help? I could carry you to where you want to be." Kai asked as he bend down to Luhan's level. Luhan just glared at him taking an offense to what he said.

"I'm not a princess who needs to be carried. I can take care of my self." Luhan said as he tried getting up. 'Hmm, I wish Baek acting like this.' Kai thought watching Luhan struggle to stand up as he stood himself. After a few minutes he fell, but Kai caught him before he hit the floor.

"You must be tired. If you don't want me to carry you then I could help you." Kai proposed as Luhan shocked his head yes. 

"Thank you, your the first nice person I've meet all day." Luhan stated as he leaned on Kai and lung a arm overr hi neck.

"There must be someone else nice you've meet." Kai said laughing alittle as Luhan's smile turned into a grouchy look.

"He wasn't nice he was a monster. The first time we bumped into each other he broke my watch by stepping on it and the second time he stole my bag." Luhan complained to the stranger named Kai as he help him to the stairs. Kai laughed at Luhan's over reaction.

"He seems like a reall demon, but what suite are you in?" Kai asked as he went up the stairs. Luhan thought for a moment.

"Actually I'm here to meet that guys boyfriend I think. Her room is room 118." Luhan stated which made Kai get surprised.

"Are you sure?" Kai asked as he watched the boy need his head yes.

"yeah, he had wrote, Baekhyun, room 118 Chitita hotel,  with hearts around the name." Luhan stated as Kai's eyes grew dull, but he still had his smile on his face. 'This means that either I'm being two timed or that guy.' Kai thought in his head before finally arriving to Baekhyun's suite. Kai knocked on it and waited to see Baekhyun run and open the door for him.

"Kai you're here, but who's that?" Baekhyun asked with a smile. Kai was about to answer for Luhan, but he answered himself.

"I'm waiting for someone named Sehun. He wrote he was coming here, and he needs to bring me my ba." Luhan explained as Baekhyun's face contorted o a worried look before changing int a smile.

"Kai wait for me outside. I'll come down soon." Baekhyun told Kai pulling Luhan into the suite before shutting the door. He dragged Luhan to the kitchen before he could talk to him.

"Sehun's really coming here." Baekhyun asked as Luhan shook his head yes. With a sigh that same worrie look came on his face.

"If he does come. Tell him i went out with friends. If you need anything get whatever than leave." Baekhyun explained as Luhan nodded his head. He didn't get why Baekhyun would still go out with friends when his boyfriend was coming over, but he'd rather not ask.

"I see, well, goodbye anyway." Luhan waved Baekhyun off as he didn't even left so much as a fingers to greet him back. Luhan pouted walking towards Baekhyun's room before passing out on the bed. Looking out the window he notice Baekhyun run towards Kai's car and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Are they really friends. It seems like they're more then that." Luhan thought as he continued to stare at the two.

"Hmm, wait, what if he's two timing on them. Maybe that explains the look on Kai's face when I spoke of Sehun." Luhan said remembering when Kai's eyes grew cold. He shivered at that thought. It definitely wasn't a pretty sight.

"Ahh, stop getting into other business Lu. That's how you get into more mess." Luhan scolded himself slapping his head. He sighed before flipping on his back to stare at the ceiling.

"I should just go to sleep." Luhan told himself closing his tired eyes to give his body a proper rest.