The first meeting

Wonderful Life

"Thank you." Luhan said bowing to the guy as he gave his passport back to him. Luhan then started walking away from him a smile on his face.

"Jongin-ah, today is the day that my heart will be cleared." Luhan said aloud a sad smile on his face. He continued to walk away not really paying attention to his surroundings and just wanting to get out of the airport. Because of this he bumped right in to another stranger causing both of them to fall flat on the floor.

"Ahh, can't you watch where you're going." The stranger, which was known as Sehun, shouted towards Luhan who jumped. Luhan just glared at Sehun a murderous look on his face.

"I wasn't the one who bumped into you, you ran over me old man. Now that's what you get." Luhan mummbled under his breath as he reached for his passport. He gave a wicked smile at the sight of Sehun holding his hurt back as he tried getting up after reaching for his passport as well.

"Do you find anything funny." Sehun asked Luhan who's face instantly changed back to his neutral look.

"You must be seeing stuff, old man." Luhan teased making Sehun turn red in either anger or embarrassment, it was most likely anger. Luhan ignored the boy who was going off at him to check his special watch which Jongin had gave to him before he died. Searching through all his pockets he found it nowhere and than thoroughly started to panic.

"Where is it? Where could it be?" Luhan said looking said dropping to the floor in search of the watch. Sehun looked at Luhan in confusion, wondering why he was crawling on the floor.

"What's wrong?" Sehun said stepping forward to help Luhan only to here a cracking sound that seemed to bounce of the wall. Sehun stepped back while Luhan looked to see what exactly was it. There underneath Sehun's fat big feet, as Luhan called them, was Luhan's watch, broken.

"Oh my, why?" Luhan said reaching for his now broken possession a sad look on his doll like face that didn't seem to fit. Getting up Luhan just walked away quietly not having the will go fight anymore.

"Wait, are you okay? If your sad that it's broken I can pay for the damage fees to fix it." Sehun asked which only seemed to make Luhan grow darker.

"Am I okay? You can fix it?" Luhan said a look that could literally kill on his face. Sehun was scared of him for it.

"I am not fine, and you can't fix it. You can't fix it because if you do it will take away the little details and memories that it gave me." Luhan said or more like yelled at Sehun ho was frozen at the fact that this seemingly calm boy was yelling at him.

"Well, I wasn't running a fuss when you ran into me and broke my side." Sehun tried to tell Luhan who only shook his head at Sehun.

"You don't get it and it doesn't matter anymore." Luhan said letting the conversation drop as he walked away. Sehun looked on at Luhan as if he wanted to say something more but decided against it.

"He think he can fix it he says. Will I be alright he says. I hate meeting seemingly dumb strangers and I don't care if a book isn't based upon a cover. They'll have to prove me wrong." Luhan said once again as he accidentally bumped into some carts which once again hit that one person now known as Sehun.

"Ohh my." Luhan said as he saw the familiar person groan in pain as he was once again on the floor.

"You again." Sehun said getting up with help from the carts. He started to limp Towards Luhan's direction which caused the boy to panic and run away.

"Hey you little brat. Get back here." Sehun shouted limp running to catch up to Luhan with no use. When Luhan was finally away from Sehun fully he hopped into the back seat of a taxi putting his bag beside him so he could give his shoulders some rest.

"Is he just following me today." Luhan thought as he once again saw Sehun a few minutes later with the taxi driver right behind him walking through this general direction. Luhan crawled from out of the back seat trying not to be seen and hid behind the car. Luckily for him no one saw him leave as two car door were both heard opening and slammed closed.

"Do I really have to walk now?" Luhan thought already knowing the answer. Hearing the engine sound and the car drive away he went to grab his bag to leave only to touch complete and utter air.

"Where is it?" Luhan thought before his brain finally pieced it up together and he figured out he left it in the taxi. Getting up he ran after the taxi which was a little ways away calling for it to stop.

Meanwhile in the taxi Sehun was resting his sore body while enjoying the air conditioning. As he reached to turn on the radio he noticed Luhan running towards the taxi waving wildly.

"What is it now?" Sehun said sighing at how they always seem to meet.

"Wow, he really is a fast runner." Sehun complimented with a smile looking at the boy run when he noticed something from the corner of his eye. Grabbing the object he found out it was a bag.

"Lu Han, this must be his bag." Sehun thought as he gained a wicked smile on his face.