Vacation time begins

Wonderful Life

"Ahh, how am I going to surprise him."Sehun thought dressed up in a full on costum of Spider-Man. You'd think that was enough to surprise anyone. Well, anyone if that person was a 5 year old kid that loved to watch the cartoon show.

"Ahh, I got it." Sehun thought as he ran towards the hotel. Walking the way towards Baekhyun's room he knocked on the door lightly causing it to open up a little. 'It seems as if Baekyun didn't close the door properly. Someone could have broken in.' Sehun thought as he walked in. Going toward Baek's room he notice the sleeping boy under a pile of covers.

"Baekky, I'm here." Sehun thought walking towards the sleeping figure. Sehun lightly crawled onto the bed so he wouldn't wake up the sleeping angel. Smiling lightly he pulled the covers from over his face to be greeted by an awfully familiar character. Sehun almost screamed when he noticed who it was.

'What's he doing here?' Sehun thought looking at the other's sleeping figure before hoping off the bed quickly. Straightening himself up Sehun took of the Spider-Man mask since this obviously wasn't his love. Looking at Luhan he took a slight breath. The other boy looked so peaceful while sleeping. Going over once again he stared at the peacefully sleeping boy and watched as his chest went up and down as he breath.

"I can't believe how pretty this brat is when his mouth is shut." Sehun muttered to himself not noticing the other boys eyes flutter open. As their eyes met they both stayed there staring at each other. That was until Luhan started to scream which caused him to scream and jump back as well.

"Yah, you ert. Watching someone sleep like that. Ahh, I feel so molested." Luhan screamed slamming Sehun in the head with a pillow. He continued to do it until Sehun forcefully grabbed it away.

"Idiot, I thought you were my Baekhyun." Sehun shouted back trying to block the other. Luhan blinked once, then blinked twice.

"Your an idiot. We don't even look alike." Luhan told Sehun rolling his eyes before getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom. 'Atleast he didn't notice what I was wearing.' Sehun thought and sighed letting out the breath he was holding.

"Hey old man, you should know Spider-Man is so old school now. You should have used Donald Duck." Luhan screamed from the bathroom. Sehun looked very embarrassed at that.

"Shut up you little brat!" Sehun shouted red in the face. He could hear the other laugh insanely from we're he stood. 'How did I get stuck with this idiot.'  Sehun thought falling onto the bed.

Meanwhile a few miles away Baekhyun and Kai were at a store looking at the clothes and other things.

"Kai, do you like this." Baekhyun said spinning around twice so the other could see him fully. Kai smiled and gave him two thumbs up. He was so deep in thought he didn't know what else to say especially since he learned his boyfriend was a two timer.

"Kai, you've been acting real strange. Today. Did that guy tell you anything. If that guy told you anything just forget about it." Baekhyun asked coming up behind Kai and giving him a back hug. Kai shook Baekhyun from off him and stepped away still unhappy at what he had found out.

"Beak, I learned alot today and one of them is that you're not as innocent as you seem." Kai told him as Baekhyun looked on with confusion. He was also mad that the other declined his hug.

"What do you mean." Baekhyun asked honestly not knowing the situation at all. Kai just sent him a cold smile and shook his head.

"Forget it, I'll tell you later let's just go." Kai said ignoring Baekhyun who looked all kinds of sad at the moment. 'Ahh, at least I found out the meaning of Baek's gift.' Kai thought as he waited for Baekhyun to change back into his clothes.

Back in the house Hunhan were having more trouble than Kaibaek.

"Where is my bag you stealer." Luhan shouted at Sehun who he had in a headlock. Sehun was just trying to breath or at least get out the others hold. Finally getting a chance to grab Luhan's arms he pried them off of his neck.

"You crazy psycho. I'm not telling you anything. Not until you tell me were Baekhyun is." Sehun screamed back as Luhan puffed his checks out in annoyance. This wasn't getting them anywhere and he definitely won't be telling him any sooner. He's not that easy.

"Why would I tell you where he is. He she have a nice time without his boyfriend breathing down his neck. If your his boyfriend anyway." Luhan said muttering the last bit under his breath. He didn't want to get more into the mess than he already was. He just wanted his bag and to say his grace to his died love. He never wanted this drama.

"Here's the deal, if you tell me were Baekhyun is I'll give you your bag and do or go anywhere you want. I'll even pay for the expenses." Sehun said to Luhan trying to sway his options. Luhan looked back at him a look of thought on his face.

"Okay, I'll show you were he is only if we're able to sight see as well." Luhan said a smile on his face. Sehun sighed as he had no other choice, but to agree.

"Okay, it's a deal." Sehun said as he reached out to shake Luhan's hand on it. With a smile Luhan complied.

"Yeah, let's go then." Luhan said dragging Sehun out of the hotel.