Bubble Tea 32~

Trainee friends[HIATUS]

AUTHOR POV

"So.." Junmyeon cleared his throat. "Heesung and you.. Were taken in by Sora-noona?" 

Heeseng nodded and sighed. "De, like i said our father died when noona was five and i was four, and Sora noona was the closest to our dad back then." He leaned his forearms on the table. That was a lie, Sora wasn't the closest to their dad back then. 

"And your mom died after she gave birth to you?" Chanyeol asked.

"De, i remember noona saying that she died a few days after i was born." Heeseng shrugged, "I never knew why though. All i know is that Sora took care of us since we were young."

"I'm sorry Heeseng-ah.." Junmyeon said and leaned forward.

"Ne, we've been asking alot of questions about your family and all.." Jongin looked down at his lap and fiddled with his fingers.

Heeseng shook his head. "Aniyo, it's ok.. You guys didn't know."

"But dude." Chanyeol placed his hand on Heesengs shoulder. "We're here for you ok? Call us when ever you wanna talk."

Heeseng smiled and nodded. "By the way where's noona?" Jongin asked and looked around. "I want to apologize to her too.."

*Oh yeah.. Got to tell them..* "About that.." Heeseng mumbled.

"I want her to come with us!" Luhan blurted out. 

"Eh? Where?" Kyungsoo asked.

"To the concert!" 

"Which concert?" Jongin tilted his head slightly and furrowed his eyebrows.

Chanyeol snappe his fingers and a smile spread across his face. "Oh yeah! That one!"

"Which one?" Heeseng asked now really curious. 

"Our mentor is taking us to a showcase in a few weeks." Yixing answered.

"De! Alot of idols are going to be there!" Chanyeol added.

"Showcase?" Heeseng scratched the back of his head. 

"De! JYP is going to debut a solo artist in a few weeks!" Junmyeon exclaimed and leaned forward.

Heeseng froze in his seat and he felt panic starting to grow in him.

"J-JYP?" He stammered.

They nodded. "Yeah, i heard that she's really good!" Minseok said and nodded.

"I wonder if she's pretty.." Chanyeol mumbled for himself. 

"I don't think thes prettier than noona!" Sehun crossed his arms and had his chin up high. 

Chanyeol nodded agreeing with Sehun and also crossed his arms over his chest.

Junmyeon chuckled and patted the boy beside him on his back. 

*It's because it is my noona!* Heeseng gulped not knowing what to do. *Ugh, this is bad! I got to tell noona about this later!*

"S-So.. You guys are going to watch?" Heeseng asked stammering.

They nodded. "De, we were wondering if you guys wanted to come?" Minseok asked.

Heeseng hesitated. "I-I don't know.. I don't think so.."

Jongin pouted. "Yah, please? It's going to be fun!"

"Yeah, we are going to sit in the front to!" Chanyeol added.

*Aw, come on!* Heeseng sighed inside and hesitated alot.

"I don't know.." Heeseng said again and scratched the back of his head. *This is bad! Bad, bad!*

"Uhm.. About noona.. " Heeseng said and fiddled with a napkin on the table.

"Hm?" Chanyeol smiled.

"Noona.. She.." Heeseng hesitated. "She isn't coming back here just so you know.." 

It became quiet around the table for a few seconds.

"Say what?" Jongin broke the awkward silence around them.

"Noona, she isn't coming back to this store anymore." Heeseng repeated himself, saying it more calmly this time. "And i mean that you're not going to see her anymore." He specified.

*Noonath not coming back? W-What? No..*

*Hm? Is she leaving again like she did before?* Wufan furrowed his eyebrows at the thought.

"Is it because of her job like before?" Chanyeol asked confused.

Heeseng shurgged. "Something like that.."

It became silent once more and this time it was Sora who broke it.

"Heeseng-shi?" She asked and walked towards them holding out a phone.

"De?" 

"It's Heesung-ah." 

Heeseng took the phone with a small bow and held it against his ear. "Noona?"

The boys quickly face their attention to Heeseng who was sitting and talking on the phone with his sister on the other line.

"Ah, de. Arasso. Eh? But noo-"

The phone was yanked away by Chanyeol who sat beside and placed it by his ear.

"HEESUNG CHINGU~" He shouted in the phone.

"Yah!" Heeseng tried grabbing the phone back.

Chanyeol pushed him away using his left arm as a shield. 

Jongin quickly snatched away the phone, noticing that Heeseng was basically over Chanyeol, climbing him. Both of them yelling at eachother pushing eachother away.

"Noona!" Jongin whined. "Wae you leaving?!"

Junmyeon stood up and leaned over the table grabbing the phone away. 

"Yah! Enough!" He shouted but noone listened. Jongin got dragged into the little fight that Chanyeol and Heeseng had.

Junmyeon sighed and looked at the phone seeing that Heesung already hung up. He shook his head and pleaced it on the table.

Sora looked at the boys while she was refilling some cups on the shelf. She sighed and shook her head, heading towards the table to get the phone. 

"Yah, guys!" She yelled and yanked Heesengs body off Chanyeol grip. Heeseng didn't let go and dragged Chanyeol with him, both of them landing on the floor.

Sora sighed once more and looked at the two boys that were slowly letting go of each other. 

"Yah!" Heeseng whined. "I think i got some bruises now thanks to you!" He sat up and dusted his shoulders off.

"Well if you didn't try climbing over me then!" 

"But you took the phone away from me!"

"Yah!" Sora yelled. "You two! Stop it now or else i'll tell Heesung on you!" 

Chanyeol quickly got up and bowed. "Mianhae! Jeongmal Mianhae!" 

Heeseng rolled his eyes and stood up too.

"Sora noona. Where's Heesung?" Junmyeon asked.

"Ah.. As Heeseng said she's not coming back here." She answered calmly and walked back to the counter.

The boys were left there with confused yet shocked faces.