Bubble Tea 2~

Trainee friends[HIATUS]

"Thank you come again!" Heeseng said and smiled as he gave the paperbag with the ahjummas bubble tea in.

"Aigoo, kyo~" She said with a big smile as she turned around to leave.

"Ooh, ahjummas got a thing for you." I said with a smirk and raised my eyebrows twice.

"Yah! Customer service y'know" He gave me a playful wink.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

SM Entertainment trainees

It's a 10 min walk to the dorms from the train station.

"Hyung, i'm curioth about that place." Sehun said as they were getting close to the dorms.

"Nado.." Chanyeol agreed.

"Oh, isn't that Kyuseuk hyung?" Jongin said as we saw 3 figures walking towards us.

"Ah! Jongin-shi!"

"Hyung? Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked.

"We're going to Bubble Pop!" Mingeuk asnwered while checking he looked at his wristwatch. "The train leaves in 15 min hyung."

"Arasso, hey you guys should follow us sometime!" Kyuseuk said and looked at us with a smile.

"What ith Bubble Pop?" Sehun asked.

"It's like the best bubble tea place ever!" Himchun answered as he lift his arms up in the air.

"Bubble tea?" Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. "So you go get bubble tea almost every night"

"Ani, we're not just there for th-"

"Hyung, the train leaves in 7 minutes" Mingeuk interuppted Kyuseuk.

"Ah, ok. I'll talk to you guys tomorrow! Bye!" Kyuseuk waved as he and the others went towards the train station.

"So they drink bubble tea every night?" Jongin asked to himself as he turned around and continued towards the dorms scratching the back of his head.

"Mm.. I haven't had bubble tea for quite thome time now.." Sehun his lips by the thought of Bubble tea.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bell above the door rang and Hee Seng came running out from the kitchen.

"Welcome to Bub- Hyung!" He walked towards the door with a big smile.

"Annyeong Heeseng-shi!" Kyuseuk greeted him with a smile back.

"Annyeong!" said Himchun and Mingeuk at the same time.

 

 

 

I was sitting by the counter writing down a shopping list for this weekend, i didn't really need to keep watch much actually. From time to time i'll look up but it's really calm here. I sighed as i wrote down those cookies Heeseng wants. What else do we need.. Oh yeah, bread!

"Heeseng-shi! What else do we need at home?" I asked, he was just sitting on the table closest to the counter with Kyuseuk and his gang.

"Uhm..Orange juice and rice!" He answered.

"..Orange juice... Rice.." I said to myself while i wrote them down. "Aish, this is alot of stuff that we need.."

"Heesung-noona, i can come and help if you want!" I looked up to see Mingeuk smiling. "Ani, it's ok Mingeuk-shi. But thank you anyway" He nodded "Ah ok! Just tell me anytime if you need my help!"

"Yah! Stop flirting with my noona!" Heeseng said and lightly hit him on the arm.

I giggled and then continued on with my shopping list.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

A/N

Sorry, if it's a short chapter but it's late here and i need to go to sleep ;A; I got school tomorrow... But i'll continue writing when i get home :3 

Comment about how you think it is so far? :3