Bubble Tea 26~

Trainee friends[HIATUS]

AUTHOR POV

It's the first week of February and the boys were hurrying to Bubble Pop, half running on the snow covered streets.

Today was the day they were going to ask Heeseng about his sister. They were eager to know what Heesung was really up too.

Asusual Chanyeol barged in through the door with his dark loud voice. "HEESE-"

He stopped when he saw a pale woman with long red hair sitting on a barstool holding a guitar in her arms. The boys eyes widened and they quietly walked to their normal table and sat down without letting their eyes off the mysterious woman. She was looking down at her guitar so they couldn't get a good look at her face. 

A/N This hairstyle is what the woman had. Bangs that could become into side bangs if that made any sense

( ._.)

tumblr_lf6wqr0Eon1qbysgjo1_500_thumb.png

"Who's that?" Chanyeol whispered his eyes still on the woman. Junmyeon shrugged. "Maybe Heesengs girlfriend?"

"No way!" Jongin gawked. 

Suddenly the strings of the guitar started playing tunes. The woman was plucking the guitar and she slowly lifted her head reaviling her pale face.

She had makeup on, you could see that around her eyes. Her lips were tinted with a light shade of pink.

She opened and started singing, her eyes locked on the strings of the guitar.

"Loving you, is easy cause you're beautiful~"

Her soft voice gave the boys chills up their spines. Their eyes widened when her eyes slowly looked up and met Heesengs. She gave a shy smile then looked down at the guitar again.

"La la la la la~ La la la la la~"

The song came to an end and she stopped playing. 

Chanyeol started clapping loudly making the woman look up and meet his eyes. 

"Daebak!" He yelled still clapping. the others joined him in the clapping. Heeseng turned around and smiled.

"Oh, when did you guys get here?" He asked and stood up from the stool and walked towards them. Jongin rolled his eyes.

"Heeseng-ah."

Heesend turned around and met the womans eyes. "De~?" He answered cutely.

"Yah, who's that?" Chanyeol whispered tugging on Heesengs shirt. 

Heeseng burst into laughter. The boys looked at him confused. "What's so funny?" Junmyeon asked. "Is she your girlfriend?"

Heeseng shook his head and his laughter faded. He walked towards the woman and whispered something in her ear making her chuckle.

Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows in thought and suddenly gasped.

"Y-Yah! Doesn't she look like the model we saw the other day?!" He grabbed Jongins shoulder.

"HEESUNG-AH?!" Chanyeol yelled making the woman raise an eyebrow.

"Yah!" Yixing looked at Chanyeol. "We don't even know if that is Hee-"

"De?" The woman said slightly tilting her head.

The boys gawked at the sight of the woman, not believing that it was really Heesung.

Heesung used to have longer, black and straight hair. But this woman had a bit shorter hair with bangs plus it was red! Heesung wasn't that pale either.

"H-Heesung-shi?" Junmyeon stammered.

"Yah, noona. They don't recognize you!" Heeseng chuckled and wrapped his arm around his sister.

Heesung sighed and walked towards the boys whowere still confused and shocked. 

"Surprised?" She asked and gave them a small smile.

*What happened to noona?* Sehun thought as he eyed her from top to toe, but stopped at her ring finger. *The's wearing the ring..* Sehun couldn't help but smile for himself and look down at his own ring he was wearing.

Chanyeol poked Heesungs arm and she raised an eyebrow. 

"I still can't believe this.." Junymeon shook his head. Heesung chuckled.

"Noona, you've changed.." Jongin said and his eyes on her red hair.

 

"Noona!" Sehun stood up and embraced Heesung in a tight hug.

"Long time no see!" Minseok got up too and suddenly everyone got into a big group hug.

"Yah, yah! Enough!" Heeseng said and pushed everyone away after awhile too make sure they didn't crush his sister.

"Noona, where have you been?" Jongin asked and sat down again. Heesung shrugged not really wanting to answer that question.

"You've changed so much.." Chanyeol said and took a strand of her red hair and twirled it around his finger. 

*Yah, don't touch her!* Sehun grittted his teeth as he was getting jelouse when Chanyeol touched her hair. 

Wufan stared at Chanyeols hand, eyes filled with anger. *How dare he touch my panda..*

"Yah, noona are you working as a model now?" Jongin asked and leaned on the table. Heesung raised her eyebrows. 

"A-Aniyo!" Heesung shook her head. 

"Eh? But you look like a model that we saw posing with Taecyeon from 2PM" Minseok said.

Heesung tilted her head, "Maybe you just got confused." She let out a nervous chuckle hoping that they won't find out that it was her.

"See?! I told you!" Yixing pointed at Chanyeol. "That model had long black hair!" 

"Yeah, but it really did look like Heesung!" Chanyeol crossed his arms over his chest.

Thet started arguing about Heesung and the female model.

"Noona, you sing really good!" Jongin interuppted their argument.

"Neh, i got goose bumps!" Junmyeon agreed. "I didn't know that you sang that daebak!" Chanyeol said.

"Gomawo.." Heesung said shyly and scrached the back of her head.

"Why don't you become an idol?" Yixing asked. "I bet that you could pass easily if you audtion for SM!"

Heesung shook her head. "Aniyo, i don't think so." She said. 

"Wae? Then we could sing songs and perform on stage together!" Chanyeol said. "I wanna stand on stage with you!" 

Heesung once again shook her head. "Ani, ani. I don't think i really have the talent to become an idol. Plus i'm really busy nowadays." She didn't lie about the busy part. 

"Noona, where do you live now?" Jongin asked changing the subject.

"I live in Seoul right now." 

"Heesung-ah~" Sora said and gestured her to come to the counter.

 

"You need to go now." She whispered when Heesung walked towards her. Heesung looked at her wrist watch and sighed she had another photo shoot now with another 2PM member.

 

Heesung took out her bag and jacket from her locker and put them on. A knock was heard on the door.

"Eonnie?" She said expecting it to be Sora who walked in when she turned around, but froze once she saw that it wasn't her eonnie.

But Wufan..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

The song Heesung sang was IUs version of Loving you~ ^^

Comment please, i have so many silent readers T_T