Bubble Tea 27~

Trainee friends[HIATUS]

AUTHOR POV

Without a word Wufan walked in and closed the door behind him and sat down on a chair, his elbow leaning on his knees supporting his chin with his hands. 

Heesung closed her locker and placed her bag on the table.

"What are you goind here?" She asked and placed her hands on her hips.

Wufan sighed as an answer and remained silent. *Ugh, i have no time for this i'm gonna get late!* Heesung thought and rolled her eyes.

As she was about to walk away Wufan grabbed her wrist making her stop and look at him with confusion. 

"Wufan?" She asked trying to wriggle her hand out of his grip. He looked up and made her meet his eyes that were filled with mixed emotions. Anger and sadness. 

He slowly pulled her towards him and she followed without hesitation. Heesungs heart was beating fast by the look in Wufans eyes. She'd never seen him act this way before and it made her heart melt.

He wrapped his arms around her waist with his head leaning on her hip, even thought he was sitting down he his head was directly under Heesungs chest, the sudden hug made Heesungs face blush. 

"Do you know how worried i was this whole time you were gone?" He said and snuggled his head closer to your stomach.

Heesung gulped and placed her hands on his shoulders "Sorry if i worried you..

"I'm not only worried i'm mad too."

"Why?"

"I heard that you and Sehun went out on a date."

Heesung was shocked that Wufan knew, but remained calm. *So he's jealous?*

"So you're jealous?" She asked and she felt that his body twitched by hearing her question. 

"No.." He mumbled. Heesung knew that he was lieing and she couldn't help but smile for herself.

"You go on a date with him but not me? And you also share couple rings?" He tightened his arms around her waist.

"Yah, it was just a christmas present. And the date was just because we met in a café and had nothing to do.."

She reassured him hoping that he wouldn't get to mad at Sehun.  "You're not my boyfriend so why are you so jealous?" She continued.

Wufan raised his eyebrows, then lifted his head so that he could look into her eyes. 

"I know that but you know that i would want to be your boyfriend." He stood up from his seat his arms not leaving her waist. She gulped when he towered over her. 

"Just one date, please?" He asked looking into her eyes with plead. Heesungs heart was beating like crazy by his stare. 

Heesung sighed. "And after that?" She asked calmly.

"Then i'll silently wait for your answer."

*Does that mean no erted doings against me? Hm.. But still.. If i say yes i might have some fun with him.. Kekeke..*

"Fine.

Wufan raised his eyebrows in surprise and smiled hugging her tighter. *Yes! Panda agreed on going out on a date with me!*

Wufan was filled with joy after Heesung agreed on going on one date with him.

~~~~~~

A/N 

Sorry if the chapters short ;A; Had to go to sleep.. I know it was badly writted T_T

I should totally improve D: 

Anyways.. I still hope you like it though :3..