Bubble Tea 31~

Trainee friends[HIATUS]

AUTHOR POV

Heeseng was wiping the counter when his sister walked in through the front door.

"Noona!" Heeseng exclaimed and stopped wiping. "First time i see you entering through the front door." He chuckled. Heesung rolled her eyes and walked towards him.

"I heard that you were done filming your music video." He said and sat down on a barstool. Heesung sighed.

"Ne. It was really stressful. We were filming for twelve hours straight for two days!" She rubbed her temples. "All the clothes changing, make up and dancing!"

Heeseng nodded understanding how rough it must've been. "Noona, it's ok! I bet the music video is going to be daebak!" He gave her a reasurring smile while giving her a thumbs up. Heesung smiled and took out something from her bag.

Heeseng raised his eyebrows when his sister handed him two small rectangular papers. "These are the tickets for my debut stage."

Heeseng gasped and jumped out of his seat. "Are you serious?!"

Heesung nodded and he accepted them with his mouth hanging open. "De, one is for you and one is for Sora eonnie."

Heeseng embraced his sister in a tight hug and she gasped for air. "Y-Yah!" She hit him lightly on his back.

"Noona~" He whined and looked at the tickets in his hands. "These are front row seats?" He asked as he read the seat numbers on the tickets.

"De. I wanted you guys to get a good view." She chuckled and placed her hands in her pockets. 

Heeseng nodded and placed them carefully in the pocket of his apron. "I can't wait! I bet that it's going to be daebak! Are you going to perform a lot of songs?" 

"De, i'm going to collab with some other artists aswell. Since my vocal range can change alot i have a few rap songs too."

"That is so cool!" Heesengs eyes widened. 

Heesung chuckled. Heesengs smiled faded after awhile and Heesung raised an eyebrow in confusion. "Gwenchana?" She asked and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"But when are you going to tell the boys?" He asked and sat down on the bar stool again.

"Oh.." Heesung sighed. "I don't know. I don't have time to meet them anymore and i don't really want to say it. If you know what i mean."

Heeseng nodded. "I know, i know. I'll handle it don't worry." He gave his sister a reassuring smile and she smiled back.

"You sure?"

He nodded once more. "De, you don't want to know how much they've asked about, like, why you have so much money. Or like how come.. You know.. Our parents are never home.." He whispered the last sentence. Both of them looked down and didn't know what to say anymore.

Heesung sighed and faced her brother. "Just don't say to much ok? Don't tell them why i'm leaving." 

Heeseng nodded and stood up embracing his sister in a hug. "Don't worry. As i said i'll handle it."

Heesung nodded on his shoulder and let go of his torso. 

"Noona, hwaiting!" He balled his hand into a fist and Heesung smiled. 

"Gomawo, i'll see you on my debut stage ne?"

Heeseng nodded. "I'll call you later tonight."

She nodded "Arasso, i have to go now. I have another meeting with Jin Young oppa.

Heeseng nodded and she walked towards the kitchen, exiting through the back door.

"Aish.." He sighed when his sister left. "Now what to tell them.."

~A few hours later.~

"AYO!" Chanyeols loud voice echoed through the shop when he walked in with the rest following.

"Annyeong!" Heeseng greeted them. Sora patted his back and gave him an encouriging smile before she turned to go the dressing room.

*Ok, you can do this.* Heeseng thought and exhaled.

The boys sat down on there usual table. "Ah, Heeseng-ah!" Junmyeon called and he quickly walked towards their table. "De?"

"Where's noona?" Jongin asked and leaned his elbows on the table.

"Yah, maybe she's talking to the mysterious person on the phone again." Minseik suggested.

Heeseng gulped and took his seat beside Chanyeol. "About that.." He mumbled.

"Yah, Heeseng-ah. I've always wondered something.." Junmyeon said and looked at him.

"D-De hyung?"

"Aren't you too young to be having a part time job? I mean doesn't it disturb your studies?" He asked, the others facing him too.

"Uhm.. Well.." 

"What does your parents say about that?" Kyungsoo asked and tilted his head.

"Yah, i have a question. Why are your parents never home?" Chanyeol asked. Heeseng felt a deja vú moment in his head.

"De! Whenever we're at your house  it's always empty."  Jongin added.

"Are they business people?" Minseok asked.

"Maybe that's why you and Heesung-ah have lots of money!" Chanyeol pointed at him and smiled. 

Heeseng shook his head and fiddled with the hem of his apron *This is going to be hard..* Heeseng took a deep breath and gulped.

Chanyeol noticed his sudden odd behavior and tilted his head. "Gwenchana dude?" He asked and placed his hand on Heeseng shoulder.

Heeseng shook his head and his leg couldn't stop shaking. "Want me to call Sora?" He asked.

"Are you getting sick?" Junmyeon asked and started to get worried. "Want me to tell her to call your parents?"

Heeseng once again shook his head and mumbled something for himself. Chanyeol leaned his head closer trying to figure out what he said.

"What did you say Heeseng-ah?" He asked. 

Everyone started getting worried by his odd behavior. He has never been this nervous looking before.

Heeseng mumbled again and Chanyeol leaned in closer with his ear. "Dude, i can't hear you. Do you want me too ask Sora-noona for some medicine?" 

"We have no parents.." Heeseng said still looking down, not wanting to see their reactions.