Meet again? What a coincidence!

Who exactly is the father of my child?

Author's message:

Hi guys! I haven been entering fanfic this few days because I was sick. The climate is changing so anyone that's living near the equator. Please drink more water to prevent yourself from getting sick. Thank you subscribers for subscribing to my story. Now lets continue the story again....enjoy:D
 
Seohyun's POV
Me and Leo followed the agent agent and took the elevator to level 7.  We went out of the elevator and I saw there was a corridor.
 
The agent directed me to door numbered "702". She took out a key and opened up the door and there was a living room.
 
"Wow this place is magnificent! I've never seen such a beautiful apartment in my life"
"Its great isn't it? Come let me show you around the house."
I told Leo to sit on the sofa and I follow the agent to tour around my new apartment.
 
The Kitchen
 
The Bedroom
 
The Children's Bedroom
 
The bathroom
 
I looked through everything and I everything was perfect!
 
"So have you decide to get this house?" The agent asked
"Ne. I decided. I will buy this house."
 
"Alright. I just need you to sign this form on regarding the payment and this house will be yours." She said as she gave me a form. I took the form and took out a pen and start signing it.
"Must the payment be only in credits?" I asked as I saw a blank area that was meant to fill in credit number.
 
"You can pay in cash. Are you sure you want to pay everything cash full?"
"Ne. Here is the money. Please count it before leaving." I said as I took out the and envelope
 
(Flashback)
"Take this and never to return again." It was the envelope that appa gave me 3 years ago. I haven used it yet.
(End of flashback)
 
"Here there you go." I gave her the envelope. She started counting the money.
"Alright. Its the exact amount. Happy staying!" She said as she left
"Good bye!" I waved at her as she left and I strat to unpack my lugagge including Leo's luggage too.
 
"Leo ah~~ Please go and take a shower and have your nap." I said at a soft tone and Leo was still playing with his toy not listening to me.
"Leo, you're not listening to omma? I said take a shower." Still he didn't listen to me at all. I start to lose my temper.
 
"Leo!" I shouted and he got shocked and quickly put his toy away.
"Omma! Mian mian! Leo playing and didn't here omma!" Leo quickly went to the bathroom and start taking a shower. 
 
After Leo finishes his shower I took a towel and wipe his body dry and carry him to his room to put on his pajamas.
"Leo. Omma just now shout at you. You must be terrified right? Omma is sorry." I said as I put on his pajamas.
 
"Omma. No sorry. Leo is sorry, Leo must listen to omma but Leo did not. Sorry omma." He said as he touched my face.
"Its ok. Its already over. Now go and have your nap." I tucked him into bed and kissed his forehead and went out of his room.
 
I took out my wallet and went out to find a nearby grocery store to buy some groceries to stalk up my apartment's fridge. As I was walking around the street I went past a building named 'SM Entertainment'". Doesn't that name seem familiar?
After doing some reflecting my memory I remembered. It was the place where Leo's dad trained in 3  years ago. I didn't really bother that much and went to the grocery store.
 
When I arrived at the grocery store, It was huge!
 
In my mind I was lucky that I bought an apartment this neighborhood unlike living in Busan, I have to walk miles just to get to a market. I took a trolley and went in to take the things i need like vegetables, rice, meat, fruits and all milk for Leo.
 
As I was towards the vegetables area, I noticed there were a group of boys walking past me with their cap and hood on acting suspicious, most of them couldn't really see anything and start bumping into me.
 
"Ya! Can't you just watch where you're going? Take the hood off! You're might end up bumping into anyone around here."
"Mian! Agashi! We can't take it off, we have some reasons for that." A voice that was familiar just said out to me. Making me wonder who was that?
 
"Fine, just be careful and not bump into anyone. Arraso?"
"Ne" the boys start to make their move.
 
Suddenly I remembered whose voice was that, it was JunMyun! The newbie in my class 3 years ago. I turn back and called out "JungMyun?"
The group of boys stopped moving and turn backed at me. One them went to me and took out his hood and I saw his face and it was JunMyun.
 
"Seohyun? Is that you?"
"You're JunMyun right? What a coincidence! Haven seen you for many years already!." I said happyily
"Yes, I am JunMyun. Its been 3 years since I see you. Where have you been? Why you suddenly disappeared from school?
 
"I left for some reason. So what makes you dress in this hoodies? You look very suspicious if you are in those."
"I will explain other time would you mind giving me your contact number? After all, you're the only classmate I know in the class." He took out his mobile phone and pass it to me.
 
"Alright here you go." I took his phone and typed my number in.
"Ya! Suho hyung~~~ People are looking hurry up! Hood on." One of his friends told him
 
"Sorry I gotta go now my members are waiting for me. Seeya!" He said as he went off with his friends.
"Alright." I continued my shopping and went to the cashier and pay for my groceries and head home.
End of POV
 
No one's POV
As EXO-K were walking around the grocery store. A conversation suddenly start up.
 
Chanyeol: Hyung, is that your girlfriend?
Suho: No
Kai: Then why you ask for her number?
Suho: She is my classmate from the university. So far, she is the person I talked to in class.
D.O: Whats her age?
Suho: Same as me. 21?
Baekhyun: Does she have a boyfriend?
Suho: You ask me I ask who? Ask a ghost instead.
Sehun: She is beautiful~~~
Chanyeol: Oooo... our maknae has already grown up....
Suho: Guys! Stop fantasizing and buy your stuff now!
 
"Ok hyung!" the rest except D.O start to run of and get the item they need.
 
D.O: Their really curios aren't they?
Suho: D.O aren't you getting your snack?
D.O: Nope, its unhealthy. I will just cook something a the dorm.
Suho: Well ok... I am going to buy some meat wanna follow me instead?
D.O: Alright hyung.
 
EXO-K bought their item and went to the cashier to pay their item.
End of POV
 
D.O's POV
Me and the members were at the cashier paying grocery items. Suddenly I remembered the girl that met Suho hyung a while ago. O___O
That girl seems so familiar. It seem like I've seen her before but I don't know where did I saw her too?
 
"D.O hyung, what are you thinking about? We gotta go!" Kai called out to me
"Erm... nothing. Lets go now." I said as I went out of the grocery store.
End of POV
 
Seohyun's POV
I went home and stalked up my fridge and checked on Leo in his room. He is still asleep, I went to take a shower and go to my bedroom and lay on my bed.
As I was on my bed I remembered that I met JunMyun earlier.
"What a coincidence...." I tucked myself in and went to bed.
End of POV
 
To be continued......
 
Author's Quote:
Hi everyone, I finally got better from my flu. In my story basically, Seohyun only knows Suho from start. Soon she will get to know the EXO-K members so just wait till the next chapter  to be updated.