Chapter 54- His past....

Who exactly is the father of my child?

                                                                         ++Chapter 54++                                                                         

Seohyun's POV

*Yawn* I got up and look at the time. Its 10 am, I got out of bed and made my way to the kitchen to get myself a drink. It seems like I need to to some shopping.... I've dropped the groceries while I was one my way out yesterday. Speaking of yesterday.

(Flashback a day ago)

Suho: Seohyun ah. Do I seem useless to you?

Seohyun: Aniyo. Wae?

Suho: Nothing....

He stood up and tried to walk away, before he leave, I grab his arm making, he will usually tell me where he would go but not now.

Seohyun: Where are you going again?

Suho: I am going to cool off. By myself.

(End of flashback)

I took out my mobile and dial his number seeing if he is contactable. 'The number you're calling is not available. Please try again later.' Why is he not answering? I miss him... I put my cellphone away and was went to the bathroom 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan's POV

Me and EXO (except for D.O) were preparing for the rehearsal. The coordi noona were helping me to place my mic. I was staring at Suho that mysteriously appear in our dorm last night.

(Flashback last night)

At EXO's dorm...

1 am....

Baekhyun: Haha! You lost again!

Chanyeol: Aww man!!! I haven even power up!

Baekhyun: Better luck next time...

We're all at our dorm going to bed soon, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were playing playstation racing game before going to bed. Kai, Chen, Sehun and Tao were already asleep. Me and Lay were at the kitchen drinking some tea. Kris and Xiumin are playing their last chess game before going to bed.

Kris: Luhan, Lay we're off to bed.

Lay: Ne. Sleep well.

While Kris and Xiumin were on their way to their room *Ding dong* a bell was heard.

Xiumin: Who is it? Eh??? No answer?? Hyung(manager)??

Both me and Lay went over to the door to try see who is at the door. Being, curios I just let Xiumin open the door to see who it was. Surprisingly, it was Suho. He seems really exhausted, I am kind of surprise where have he been for the pass 3 months of absence.

Xiumin: Suho! Suho!!! You're back!!!!

"Hyunnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggg!!!" Baekhyun and Chanyeol start running over to the door after seeing Suho,

Luhan: Keep it down! The other members are asleep! We can ask him anything tomorrow. Right now, we have to go to bed. Lay, bring Suho to our room.

Lay: Ne.

Luhan: Ok go to bed. Hey! Don't think I am blind Chanyeol. I know you're going to replay the game. Pali! Go to bed!

Moments later....

I came out of the restroom brushing my teeth, I went to my my bedroom. Lay and Suho were putting on some face lotion before going to bed. I sat on my bed and looked at Suho. Sehun's asleep, so I have to whispher to Suho.

Luhan: 'This 3 months...Where have you been?'

Suho: 'I've been in Daegu.'

Luhan: 'What about Seohyun?'

Suho: 'Don't mention her. She's not in my life anymore.'

Luhan: 'You better be responsible.'

Suho: 'For?'

Luhan: 'You'll know soon'

I stared dagger at him and tucked myself in my blanket and went to bed. To be truth, I know what is going on. Envolope that I took from D.O's bedroom drawer is the results of paernity test which was tested to match Leo. Its no doubt D.O is Leo's dad. I need to tell Suho.

(End of flashback)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suho's POV

(Flashback)

At rooftop when I left Seohyun. I wanted to leave the hospital but suddenly. 'Stop, where are you going?' I heard a voice and turned back. It was Sunny sunbae. She walked slowly towards me place her right hand on my left shoulder her hand on my shoulder.

Sunny: Look at you now. Covered with guilt and shame....Are you running away now?? Haven you forgot abou the deal?

Chill start running down my spine when her hand traveled to my neck. I was too terrified to look at her. She is right, I felt guilty for what I've done.

Suho: Is there anything. I can do?

Sunny: You have 2 choices. Her or your dream? I am giving you till midnight, if you return to the dorm by tonight. You're not allowed to see her ever again.

(end of flashback)

Stage crew: Rehearsal ended. You guys worked hard.

EXO: Kamsahamnida. *bow*

All of us left the stage, as I was following the members back to the waiting room. Luhan hyung, tapped my shoulder and singaled me to follow him. I followed him to an empty conference hall.

Suho: Hyung. Waeyo?

Luhan; You know who is Leo appa?

Suho: Hyung. Why are you bringing that up.

He took out a piece of paper which seem like a medical report. I read and and it looks like the paternity test that was test on the K members and Leo.

Suho: How did you...

Luhan: D.O is suffering from Schizoprenia now. He's been in alot of stress after knowing about it. Do you even know?

Suho: D.O's Schizoprenia....I knew it along time....

Luhan: Mwo? Since when?

(Flashback)

Its was 8 years ago when Kyungsoo was taking his final examination in elementary school to enter middle school. I was waiting outside his school for him outside his school.

Kyungsoo: Junmyun hyung!

Junmyun: Kyungsoo ah. How did it go?

Kyungsoo: It went well! I am relieve that could answer all the questions.

Junmyun: Lets go get some ice cream. My treat.

Me and Kyungsoo had known each other since I was in my 3rd year elementary. He is very cute hubae and I treat him as my younger brother. I took him to a nearby cafe to treat him some ice cream and we left the store. We're to go to his house after that.

Kyungsoo: Hyung. How was it like in middle school? Are the son saeng nim nice over there?

Junmyun: You sure have a lot of questions. Wait til you go to middle school then you'll know.

Kyungsoo: I'll be happy if I am in the same school as you.

We both arrived at his house doorstep, we noticed there a bloodstain on the silver door knob. We both looked at each other and raise our shoulder, Kyungsoo twisted the door knob and open the door up.

Kyungsoo: Omma....? Omma! Omma! Kwenchana!!!

Junmyun: Kyungsoo wait!

He ran in without removing his shoes, hearing him in panic, without removing my shoes I ran in to see what happened. When I arrived at the living room....I was shocked to see blood splattered everywhere the living room. I followed Kyungsoo's cry and went in to the kitchen.

Its was Kyungsoo sitting on the floor with his omma beside him. Her face looked like its been slashed multiple times, blood are everywhere around her body, her eyes were still open.

I look at the other side of the kitchen and saw his appa on the floor having the same condition as his wife. Kyungsoo was crying really hard beside his omma. I quickly bring him out of the house and call the emergency unit. It took 15 minutes for it to arrive.

Officer: Good evening Junmyun shi. May I know what's your relation between the victim.

Junmyun: I am the friend of their son.

Officer: We'll be investigating this case now. We'll contact you if we've found anything.

Junmyun: Kamsahamnida.

6 months later.......

The killer wasn't found after a long investigation, the police all gave up. Its unfair that there was no justice given to Kyungsoo at all.

Kyungsoo entered the same middle school as I am now. He made himself a loner throughout school time. I am really worried that he could not live on without his parents.

Junmyun: Kwenchana?

Kyungsoo: Uhm.

Junmyun: Have you eaten well?

Kyungsoo: Uhm.

Junmyun: Kyungsoo, wanna go for a movie later? Hyung will...

Kyungsoo: Its alright hyung. You can go watch it. I am really tired.

Junmyun: Jinjja?

Kyungsoo: Uhm.

3 years later.....

I was casted into SM and was a trainee last year. I've not been seeing Kyungsoo quite often now. But I often chat with him on the phone.

Kyungsoo: 'Hyung hyung hyung! This is a miracle! After studying all this while, I've made it into the same highschool as you!'

Junmyun: 'Jinjja? Chukahe.'

Kyungsoo: 'Hyung...Are you free after school?'

Junmyun: 'Mianhe Kyungsoo ah. I've got practise after school. Study well.'

Kyungsoo: 'Ne....'

Soon... not long after...Kyungsoo decided to audition in SM and he made it thought, he became a trainee under the same class as me. One day while we were practising at midnight....

Trainer: Everyone you've done well! Good job! I'll see you tomorrow.

Kyungsoo: Hyung, I am going to restroom. Please wait for me.

Junmyun: Ne.

I packed both of our things and waited for him. Its been 20 minutes, he's not back yet. Maybe I should wait a little while more.

Chanyeol: Hyung. Aren't going?

Junmyun: Ani. I am waiting for Kyungsoo, you can go ahead.

Chanyeol: Ne. See you tomorrow.

10 minutes later, I couldn't take it anymore so I went to the restroom to see what is Kyungsoo doing in there. To my big shock he was using a knife carving the basin.

Junmyun: Kyungsoo?

He suddenly tilted his head and face me with dagger eyes. I was thinking where did the knife come from and I am afraid he might kill me with that knife.

Junmyun: Kyungsoo please put down the knife. Please.

He screamed at the top of his lungs and ran over to me. I was so scared that I close my eyes. Am I dead? When I opeed my eyes. I could see him in the same position holding the knife. He let go of his knife and cried.

Kyungsoo: Hyung. Help me... I don't know what to do. Omma and appa everyday comes in begging me to take revenge for them. I don't know who killed them.

The next morning, I brought him to the hospital to check if anything was wrong with him, I went in to see his conversation with Song sae nim.

Doctor: Ok Kyungsoo shi. Follow my instruction alright?

Kyungsoo: Ne.

Doctor: How often do you see your omma and appa?

Kyungsoo: Everyday except for my sleep. I can see them now in here. Their beside you Song sae nim. Ahhh! Don't do it! Omma!

Doctor: Kyungsoo shi. What's wrong?

Kyungsoo: My omma, she's going to stab you!!! Run run!

The doctor came out of the room and told me that Kyungsoo was suffering from schizoprenia and require medication to stop him from seeing weird things.

(end of flashback)

Luhan: I can't believe this...... I'm calling him now.

Suho: No Please! Don't make his life miserable. Don't him know.

Luhan: Mow? Then what about Seohyun and Leo?

Suho: It will take time. Please give me some time to do it.

Luhan: Arraso. Do it quick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun's POV

I was at couch sitting and thinking of what am I going to do for the day.*You've got message.* oh! Its from Suho. Finally a message!

I was putting on a smile and suddenly it dissapear after reading the message saying "Seohyun ah, I am sorry for not telling you where I went. Jeongmal mianhe, I need some time to be alone. Please don't try to call or look for me. Mianhe. From eSUHOrt.

Mwo??? What kind message is this? What exactly happen to him??? *She's my black pearl~~*

S:'Yoboseyo?'

L:'O....omma...'

S:'Leo ah! How did get my number sweetie. Kwenchana?'

L:'Ne. Leo kwenchana. Omma I miss you. Please come and see Leo.'

S:'Arraso. I will be there soon. Please wait.'

I hung up the phone and changed. I went out of my apartment after that. I went down to the road side to wait for a taxi.

S: Taxi! Taxi! Taxi!

While I was calling and waving out for the taxi, a car stop by infront of me, the backseat window opens. There was a familiar young main looking at me. I don't know who he was so I just kept continue flagging for the taxi.

D: Ya. Is this what you always do when you see your friend?

I gave that guy and awkard "Do I know you?" face. Out of nowhere he suddenly go out and grab my hand trying to pull me into the car.

S: 'Ya! Who are you and what do you think you're doing?'

D: ' Have you forgotten me already? I am D.O an EXO member.'

S: 'Mwo? EXO? '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter preview.

' I've finally found someone I like.'

'Jinjja? Who?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                      End of chapter 54