Secret Exposed part 3

Who exactly is the father of my child?

 

Seohyun's POV

I cannot believe this, my life is totally destroyed ever since that night. I was really silly to make a stupid choice!

(Flashback 1 hour ago)

Appa enters my ward again, this time I felt bad and I got out of my bed and kneel before him.

 

"Appa. I have done wrong. I deserved to be scolded my you." I said as I wept.

"I am not here to scold you. Please get up." Appa said as he helped me to get up.

 

I got up and hugged him.

 

"Appa, I know I have done wrong, please forgive me it will never happen again."

"What makes me want to forgive you?" He said as he broke the hug.

"Appa? Whats wrong?"

"You have disappointed me as a daughter. If all your relative found out you're having a child. What am I going to explain to them?"

 

After I heard what appa said, I was really speechless and couldn't say anything.

 

"What can I do appa? What can I do, so that you can forgive me?" I stopped crying and looked at him.

"I will put it in a simple way. If you want to live with the both of us, abort this child immediately. If you refuse to abort it, you just have to live on your own and raise your baby and never to return to us again." I was a little shocked but I tried my best to stay calm in this matter.

 

"If I leave the family. Where do I have to stay?"

"I will specially give you an amount of money for you to live your life. But are you sure you are willing to take this path?" His question is giving me a dilemma.

 

"Fine, I will keep the baby and will move out. Thank you appa for the 18 years you have raised me."

"I will let you to live in our house a for only a month after you discharged. You have to move out after that. Arraso?" 

"Ne......."

(End of flashback)

I went out of my ward and went to the vending machine to get myself a cup a chocolate drink.

"Agashi. Would help me to get my apple? I couldn't get it." I looked around and saw a middle-age man calling out to me. He was having trouble getting the apple that fell on the floor. I quickly went up to him and help to take his apple.

 

"Thank you agashi."

"Ahjusshi. May I know why are you in this hospital?" I asked him because he doesn't look like he have any terrible injury.

 

"I sprained my waist due to some accident in my company. That's why I am having a little trouble here. What about you Agashi?" He asked as we both sat at the coffee lounge.

"I vomited at home and collapse and that's why I am here."

 

"Agashi, from my point of view. That does not seem like it. It seems like you are in a trouble right now."

"Ne. You're right ahjusshi. But I couldn't do anything about it anyway. I have to stay strong and find a way out."

 

"Yes. Life is always a struggle. There always many people out there trying to get you out there. The only way is to stay calm and find a way out."

I felt what ahjusshi said was really touching and I start to cry. The ahjusshi hugged me and start pat me on my back.

"There there. You will do fine. Just live your life to the fullest alright?"

"I didn't mean it. I didn't mean to have get my self that drunk that night~~~." I said as I cried on his shoulder.

 

"Agashi, please don't regret for what you did. Just find a way to make it better.

"Thank you ahjusshi for making me understand. I will never forget about a good man like you." I said as I broke the hug and went to my ward."

End of POV

 

No one's POV

3 days later===

Seohyun went to school to attend her class, At the classes corridor, she bumped into Yuri.

"Ya! Seohyun ah. I haven seen you in school lately. Where have you been?" Seohyun did not even bother to take a look at Yuri.

"Yuri ah. Mian.... lets end our relationship as best friend. Lets just pretend we never know each other anymore." I said.

 

Seohyun ah. Wae? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Mian. Yuri its not my choice. I've been forced to do so."

 

(Seohyun's flashback)

Dad: After you move out. You still have a month to stay in school to study and drop out.

Seohyun: Appa! How can you do that? I need to study so that I could support this child. How could I just drop out like that?

Dad: You chose to raise this child. It means you are left with nothing but only this child. If you want to change your mind, just abort it."

(End of Flashback)

 

Seohyun went to her class and took a sit and stare at her table with a blank expression. Jun Myun came in and took his seat near Seohyun. He noticed Seohyun was really upset and tried to approach to her.

 

"Kwenchana? You seem to be very down. Is there anything I could help?"

"Even if you know, there is nothing you can do." Seohyun said as she looked away from Jun Myun

"I am also having a problem but I am working it out. Cheer up alright?" Jun Myun said as he caress her head

 

Seohyun gave him a death glare and Jun Myun was a little scared and went back to his seat and wait for the teacher to come in and start the lesson.

=========================================================================================================

(Fast Foward)

Last day of the month...

Seohyun had dinner with her mum and dad in a restaurant. On that day it was the last day she could spend her night eating with her parents.

After they finished their dinner they went back straight to home.

 

"Seohyun, do you enjoy today's dinner? Omma will bring you to that restaurant again next time." Seohyun's mum said with a smile

"Ne. I enjoyed today's meal omma. I wish I would go there again."

"Lets go to bed, its getting late."

"Ne."

 

Seohyun went into her room and took out a luggage which was filled with everything she needs. She stayed up until 1 am, until  her mum wass asleep. She went out of her room with her luggage and saw her dad waiting for her at the living room.

 

"Ready to go?" Her dad ask

"Ne. I am ready." Her dad help her with a luggage and went out with her to a nearby bus stop.

"Here, take this and don't ever return again." Her dad took out an envelope which was filled with a lot of money enough to cover up her daily expenses and  a place for her to stay.

 

"Thanks. Appa." Her thanked her dad and he went home. Seohyun wanted to cry but she hold onto it to prove herself that she is a strong woman.

The bus came and she took the bus and start a whole journey like she never did before.....

End of POV

Author's Quote:

The next chapter will be uploaded soon:D Sorry if my story is boring....