What a night

My hidden talent?

 Awesome poster made my musicandseven!

Go check her out!!! Go go go.

______________________________________________________________________________

Once we reached the bonfire all the campers were already gathered around it so we had to sit in the back. I sat in between the two maknaes, who wouldn't stop bouncing in their seats.

"Yah! Ricky, Changjo, stop acting like little kids!" Niel yelled in a whisper, the two maknaes stopped long enough to look at him then they looked at each other and started bouncing again. "Aish! L.Joe hyung do something!"

"Come on guys, if you don't stop I think Niel's going to throw you both in the fire. Then it would smell awful." Everyone laughed while the two maknae's pouted and stayed still.

"Welcome to our anual bonfire! It's a tradition that we do this every year on the first day of camp, and we know everybody loves it. How about we have our special guest Teen Top start us off with a song?" Luna cheered and everyone else joined in. "How bout it?"

Everyone looked at Teen Top and they smiled and got up. They stood to the side away from the fire and started talking to each other but as soon as they all nodded C.A.P ran over to Amber and whispered something in her ear, she nodded and plugged her ipod into an amp. Was that amp there before?

They got into positions and music started playing and they started singing and dancing to their song 'Clap.' I just sat their in awe as everyone one else got up and started dancing. I watched them sing on t.v. before but it was way better in person.

I finally recovered and got up and started dancing along. I was having so much fun when the song suddenly changed and they became....divas?

I recognized the song as T-ara's 'Bo Peep Bo Peep' and I started laughing my head off. I never expected this. The whole camp ran behind them and we all started dancing together. The past years bonfires were never this much fun.

Once the song ended everyone sat down with huge grins on their faces. Then Krystal and Sulli started passing out the stuff to make smore's.

"So Seohae, what did you think?" Chungji asked. I smiled and held back a laugh.

"It was the funniest thing I ever seen, in person." I admitted. Sure I have seen 2AM's and 2PM's Dirty Eyed Girls video and that was hilarious but that wasn't in person, and i'm kind of happy that I didn't. It might give me nightmares.

They all laughed and started making smore's.

"Ah, hyungs I burned my marshmellow!" Changjo whined and Amber came up and grabbed it from him and ate it.

"Nice to see you again Amber unnie." I said and she smiled at me with a mouth full of burnt marshmellow.

"Are you ever going to tell me why Victoria was freaking out that day?" I sighed and lowered my head. "Guess not, but I will find out sooner or later." She left and I noticed Teen Top starring at me with puzzled looks on their faces.

"What was she talking about?" L.Joe asked and I shook my head at him.

"I don't want to talk about it." I picked up a marshmellow and threw it at Ricky who was too busy concentraiting on putting a marshmellow on a stick to notice. He yelped and looked at Changjo.

"Don't look at me." Changjo said with his hands up then he pointed to me. I just smiled and threw one at C.A.P.

"Oh its on!" C.A.P smirked and threw one at me but I dodged it and it hit Changjo's forehead. We started laughing but then the marshmellow war started. The whole camp got involved and marshmellows were flying everywhere.

I ran away from Niel and L.Joe as they ran after me with their hands full of marshmellows. But then I suddenly tripped on one of the logs the campers sit on and I started falling foward.

I closed my eyes shut tight until I felt a pair of arms catch me. I peeked out of one eye and saw a smiling Ricky.

He set me back on my feet and I smiled at him. "Thank you." But he started laughing and I frowned only to have tons of marshmellows dropped onto my head.

I slowly turned around with a marshmellow in hand and saw the rest of Teen Top slowly backing away.

I started walking forward, marshmellow in hand but then I suddenly stopped and bit into it then started laughing at the looks on their faces.

"Okay! Everybody its time for bed. So head to your cabins and we'll see you all bright and early for a nice breakfast. Goodnight!" Vicotria yelled and everyone said good night and started heading off to their cabins, except for me.

I snuck into the woods after saying goodbye to Teen Top and made my way to the lake. I never went to the lake at this time of night and when I got their chills ran down my back. I did not like the look of it one bit.

589457-bigthumbnail.jpg

"How was the bonfire?" I jumped and spun around only to see Chinhee looking out across the lake.

"The best. So where are the others?" She grabbed my hand and started leading me to the side of the lake while goosebumps formed.

I saw a big rock not far ahead then I noticed the other ghost children sitting on top of it starring at me.

Once we finally made it to the rock Chinhee climbed up and patted the space next to her. I slowly climbed up and sat down.

"Seohae will you help us?" She suddenly asked after a while of starring out at the lake.

"What do you mean?" She looked at me then and I noticed something glowing in the corner of her eyes. Wait are those tears? Ghost can cry? But why is it glowing??

"I'm going to tell you how each one of us died and how you can help us." My eyes widened and a shiver ran down my spine as the water started moving like someone was splashing in it and the fog became more intense and the ghost childrens eyes became nothing but pure black.

_____________________________________________________________________________

That picture of the lake creeps me out just looking at it, would you go their at night, alone?

Anyways hope you like it so far.

Please comment and subscribe! Tell me what you think, I'd be so happy if you did!