Going to where it all started

My hidden talent?

 

Today is the first day of summer and the first day of summer camp. I'm excited and terrified at the same time. I'm excited because it's summer! I'm terrified because I have to deal with my talent once again.

I haven't saw a kid ghost since last summer and I was really enjoying it.

I didn't wake up with a kid laying beside me, I didn't have to remind myself to not say anything to the kids if someone was around, and I didn't see one single ghost.

And the worst part is, I have a feeling this is going to be one unforgettable summer. And I have no idea if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

I was sitting on the camp bus, alone, thinking about Chinhee.

Will she still be there?

"Can I sit here?" I looked over and saw a boy with black hair and bangs that covered his left eye.

"Sure." I don't really like people sitting with me but he seemed new and I knew what it was like to be the new kid.

"I'm Ricky." He smiled and me and I gave him a small smile back.

"Song Seohae." He held out his hand and I hesitantly shook it. He sure does smile alot.

"Nice to meet you."

"Is this your first year here at Camp Halo?" I don't know why I kept talking to him, ususally I just stare out the window the whole way there and ignore everyone.

"Yea, i'm so excited. What about you?" He started jumping up and down in the seat and I laughed. He's too cute~

"This is my 4th year." I told him and his eyes grew big.

"4th?! Wow! I wish I could go to summer camp every summer but with my Teen Top schedules I definatly don't have the time to. Your so lucky!" If only you knew what I have to go through while i'm here, then you wouldn't think I was so lucky.

"Teen Top?"

"You don't know us? I'm hurt." He joked but I just tilted my head to the side in confusion.

"You really don't?" I shook my head and then he went 'tsk tsk tsk'.

"Teen Top is the boy band i'm in. We just debuted not long ago." 

"So is Ricky your stage name or your real name?"

"My stage name, my real name is Yoo Changhyun." Hmmm. I think Ricky fits him better.

"No offense but I like Ricky better." He laughed and hugged me. Why did he hug me?

The ghost kids hug me all the time but their hugs are cold, his is very warm. I'm not used to being hugged like this.

"I like Ricky better too." We laughed and he let go of me and a boy with blonde hair sat in the seat infront of us along with a boy that had wavy brown hair.

"Seohae shii this is L.joe hyung and Niel hyung. Guys this is Song Seohae my new friend." He pointed to them when he said his name and we slightly bowed to each other.

Wait did he just say 'new friend'? We just met. Well...I never really did have a friend before, I guess I could try this friendship thing out.

"Nice to meet you Seohae noona?" Niel asked and I snapped out of my thoughts.

"I'm 15." I said and he smiled.

"Then call me oppa. I'm 16." He said and I nodded. I never called anyone oppa before, i'll test it out.

"Niel o-oppa." He cheered and did a little happy dance in his seat.

"My turn." L.Joe said and I smiled.

"L.Joe oppa." He high-fived Niel and I laughed.

"We're the same age but will you still call me oppa?" Ricky pouted and I nodded.

"Ricky oppa." He blushed and we laughed. I saw two guys sit in the seat behind us and the next thing I knew I was being squished up against the window.

"Changjo your making me squish Seohae." Ricky yelled and the next thing I heard was a thud. I looked back and a boy was sitting in the aisle pouting.

"Sorry I didn't see her there when I was getting on the bus." He said and got off the floor and sat in the empty seat across from us.

"Whose this?" A kind of scary looking guy asked from the seat behind us.

"Song Seohae, she's 15." Ricky said as he turned to look at the boy.

"Nice to meet you, i'm C.A.P." He said and I looked at Ricky.

"Teen Top?"

"Yupp. He's our leader." I nodded and turned back to C.A.P, but then turned to the boy beside him once he started talking.

"Hello i'm Chunji." I did a little bow and Ricky nudged me and pointed to the boy that Ricky pushed onto the floor earlier.

"This is Changjo." He did a small wave so I waved back instead of bowing.

"So what are each of you in your band?" I asked and they gave me a funny look but started telling me anyways.

"I'm the charismatic rapper and leader. My nicknames Charisma rapper." C.A.P said and I nodded. That really fit him.

"I'm the lead vocal. My nicknames Power Vocal Chunji."

"I'm sub-vocal and maknae. Known as Teen Top's Lovely Boy." Ricky said.

"No your not your a maknae imposter!" Changjo shouted and I laughed.

"Anyways I'm the main dancer,sub-vocal, and Maknae. They call me Dancing Boy Changjo."

"I'm main vocal. They call me Emotional Voice Niel."

"I'm a rapper. Also known as the mischievous rapper." I decided to introduce myself even though i'm not famous.

"I'm Song Seohae the camps 'Quiet girl.' They call me Seohae shii." We all laughed at my introduction but then Niel noticed something."

"Quiet girl? But you don't seem too quiet."

"Usually I don't talk to that many 'people' while i'm here." I said and secretly emphasized the word people.

"Well I think we're going to have to change that. Right guys?" L.Joe said and they all nodded with smiles on their faces.

"We're here!" The bus driver said and we all looked out the window. All of a sudden I screamed and everyone looked at me.

"Whats wrong?" L.Joe asked but I was too busy starring at Chinhee.

She was the same as always. She had deep gashes on her face that were always oozing blood. Her clothes were baggy, dirty, and ripped. She had a sad smile on her face like she always did. But this time there was a boy about her age standing next to her looking terrified.

"Seohae? Can you hear me? Seohae?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked around to see that me and a worried Teen Top were the only ones on the bus.

"Y-Yea. Lets go. We don't want to miss anything." They looked at each other and shrugged then we got off the bus and stood with the others around the councilers.

"Welcome to Camp Halo! Most of you have been here before but some of you are new, like our guest celebraties for the summer Teen Top!" Victoria Song yelled and Teen Top bowed and introduced themselves.

"Anyways, your each going to be sharing a cabin with another person. Line up and we will give you your cabin number. If you need help finding it just ask one of us." Amber said and everyone gathered into 5 lines.

Once I got my room number I turned around and noticed that Teen Top was waiting for me.

"Will you help us find our cabins?" Chunji asked and I nodded.

"Yay! I get to share a cabin with Changjo!" Ricky yelled once he realized that him and Changjo have the same cabin number.

"I'm sharing with L.Joe hyung." Niel said with a smile and punched L.Joe's arm.

"I'm sharing with Chunji." C.A.P said and smirked at Chunji.

"Whats your guys cabin numbers?" I asked as we got onto the path that led to the boys cabins.

"15." Changjo said.

"13." L.Joe said.

"14." Chunji said and I nodded.

I found their cabins and was about to head to my cabin when I noticed Chinhee going into L.Joe and Niel's cabin.

"Don't go into your cabins yet until I check them out, you never know what you might find." I said and ran into Niel and L.Joe's

"Chinhee what are you doing in their cabin?" I shouted in a whisper. She turned around and looked at me.

"I missed you so much, so did the other kids."

"I missed you guys to." I lied. I mean yeah they always keep me company while i'm here but it's just plain creepy.

"So what are you doing in their cabin?" I asked her and she looked to the area below the window with sad eyes.

I walked over and touched the floor. It burnt my hand so I quickly pulled it back.

Thats another weird thing about me. If I touch a certain place and it burns my hand that means a kid died right in the very spot.

"Was it that boy you were standing next to earlier?" I asked as I turned around and looked at her, she nodded and walked out.

I looked back at the spot then walked out. Poor kid, poor L.Joe and Niel.

"Aren't you going to check our cabins?" Ricky asked and I shook my head.

"No I have to find my cabin before lunch. See ya." I started walking away but then Ricky ran up and stood infront of me.

"Will you show us where the cafateria is after you find your cabin?"

"I'll meet you guys here when i'm done. It won't take long." I said and walked to the girl cabins.

I looked down at my slip of paper then up at the cabins.

"Ah. Here it is, cabin 6." I walked in expecting to see my new roomate but what I saw kind of freaked me out. You think I would be used to seeing ghost children by now.

"What are you all doing in here?" I asked the 10 ghost kids that were scattered around the cabin.

"We're all your new roommates." Chinhee said.

"How'd you manage that?" I asked as I looked for the new boy. Where is he?

"It was easy. Don't worry you won't get caught." She said and I smiled. Even though its creepy, I don't really want a roommate, thats alive.

"Well I have to get back to my friends." I said and opened the door but she caught my wrist and pulled me back in.

How can a 11 year old ghost be so strong?

"Meet us at the lake later, we need to talk." She said then they all disappeared into thin air. I sighed and walked back to the boy cabins.

"Lets go eat!" Ricky yelled as soon as they saw me. We started heading to the cafateria but I couldn't stop thinking about Chinhee.

I wonder what they need to talk to me about out by the lake.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I hope you like it so far!

Comment and subscribe!