Fun with Teen Top

My hidden talent?

 

On the way to lunch I decided to meet the ghost children at the lake around 9pm, that way no one's around.

Once we walked into the cafateria I noticied the little ghost boy from earlier starring at me. I pointed to a empty table in the corner and he nodded and sat down.

Yay! Theres pizza! I absolutely love pizza.

Each of us grabbed a plate and a drink, I got banana milk, then I led them to the table with the ghost kid.

The kid was sitting on the end of one of the benches so I made sure I sat next to him. Teen Top looked at me weird because I left space between me and the end of the bench but I just smiled at them and they shrugged it off and we started eating.

"So Seohae do you know what were doing later?" Chunji asked and I smiled.

"We always have a huge bonfire on the first day. We cook smores and sing until around 8." I said and Ricky,Changjo, and Niel started jumping up and down in their seats.

"Thats so exciting!" Ricky yelled and the whole cafateria looked at him but he just flashed a big smile and waved at them. But when he waved he knocked my milk over and it was running across the table to the new ghost kid.

Oh god. What do I do? If that milk spills off the table and onto him it will seem like it's just floating in mid-air.

I hurridly grabbed napkins and tried to catch it before it dripped onto him but it was too late, some of it already got on him.

Lucky for me he screamed and ran off. But Teen Top noticed the milk in mid-air and everyone heard a scraping sound like nails against chalkboard.

Thats what happens when ghost scream around people. To them its just a loud scraping sound, but it's really a dead kids scream. I wonder what they would do if they knew that.

I wiped up the milk while Teen Top was starring at me and everybody else was looking around for what the noise was.

"What was that screeching noise and why was the milk floating?" C.A.P asked and I sheepishly smiled at him.

What am I supposed to say now?

I was about to make something stupid up and hoped it worked when someone whispered in my ear. I looked over and it was Chinhee.

"I know a few magic tricks." I said what Chinhee told me to say and they smiled at me.

"Will you show us some at the bonfire?" L.Joe asked.

"I don't like getting up infront of people." I admitted while I watched Chinhee run away.

"Will you show us some other time then?" Changjo asked and I hesitantly nodded, the ghost kids can help me out with it.

We finished eating and everyone headed back to their cabins to get ready for the bonfire. I was already in the warm clothes I wanted to wear so I just went with Teen Top to the climbing wall and rope course.

ropes_course_300x450.jpg

We were all alone there and while Teen Top got harnesses on I starred up at the very top remembering the day I first discovered my talent.

Flashback

It was my first day at camp and this year I was the only newbie.

We were supposed to be looking for our cabins but I got lost. I ended up at the rope course.

No one else was there so I just looked up at it and sighed.

I don't think i'll ever be able to do this, i'm too much of a chicken.

But thats when I noticed something hanging off the very top of it. I squinted up at the hanging thing and saw straight dark brown hair flowing in the wind.

Oh my god! Thats a person! Did she hang herself?

"Hold on i'll go get help!" I screamed and ran off towards the road that led back to the main part of camp.

I'm so stupid! How could I just leave her there? And I told her to hold on, how can she hold hold when she's hanging by a rope???

I ran up to Vicotria and dragged her to the rope course without saying anything to her.

"A girl hung herself up there!" I yelled and potined to the place where I saw the girl earlier but....she wasn't there.

"Are you alright? Maybe you should go lay down before lunch." Victoria said with a look that said she was trying to help but I scared her a bit.

"B-But..."

"Help me!" A little girl screamed behind me and I quickly turned around to see the exact same girl that was just hanging up there a minute ago.

I started backing away from her but when she started walking towards me I fainted.

End of flashback

Victoria always kept a eye on me after that. I don't blaim her, I would think I was crazy too. In fact I do think i'm crazy. I mean who else sees ghost and can sense where a kid died?

"Seohae? Seohae? Are you alright?" I snapped out of my thoughts to see L.Joe waving his hand infront of my face.

"Y-Yea I'm f-fine." I stuttered and they kept starring at me. I put on my best fake smile and they just shrugged and L.Joe started climbing up.

I never even went on the rope course after that inncident. And I never saw that ghost girl again. I asked Chinhee about her and she told me that her name was Cho Minki and that she hung herself a few months after the camp first opened up. Nobody knows why though.

She also said that Minki got to go to heaven and thats when I found out that Chinhee and the other dead children here don't get to go to heaven until they complete their assignment. She didn't tell me what the assignment was but she did tell me that all 10 of them, well now 11, have the same one.

I watched L.Joe cheer when he reached the top then he swung back down and Niel was going to start but the camp horn blew and that meant it was time for the bonfire.

They took off their harnesses and we started walking to the huge empty field that we always had the bonfire at.

I'm excited to go to the bonfire but after that I have to meet the kids at the lake and I don't really want to.

_________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry it will get scarier next chappie.

But I hope your enjoying it so far.

Please comment and subscribe!