Am I going crazy?

My First love

 


I was so focused on finding an empty seat, I hadn't noticed that there was a person sitting beside my seat. I was so surprised that I almost fell off my chair. Luckily, thanks to my quick reflexes, I prevented my fall by grabbing the first thing I saw. A bunch of hair of the boy sitting beside me.

 


Kevin's POV

 

 

"Aaaaahhh!!!!! Eliiiiii!!! Stop it!!! You idiot stop laughing!!!! This isn't fun!!!"  I whined in embarrassment. Eli was teasing me about what just happened in class. Oh god why was I friends with this idiot?

 

"Buahahahahaahaa!!!! I hahha swear kekkeke I can't stop!! Omg!! Kevin gahahaaa you are so embarrassing!! HhaaaHaa Omg!!! I can't breath!!! I'm dying!!!! Kevin gahahhaahaagaa you are killing mee!!!" 

 

"Then die pigeon die!! It serves you right!!!!" Emphasizing my words I punched him hard and stomped faster. 

 

"Oh you wish! You... love me!!~" Eli exclaimed with a  suggestive wink. "And Kevin, we have to get you to a gym bro... cause you hit like a girl!!!!"

 

"I MOST CERTAINLY DO NOT HIT LIKE A GIRL!!!" I screamed at him furiously. He was ruining my manly image I had about myself.

 

"Oh yeah? Well you most certainly sounded like one" With that he ran off before I exploded.

 

"Y-you s-stupid pigeon!!!! You come back here!!!" I ran after him as fast as someone who counts breathing as exercising could. He  COMPLETELY ruined the manly image I had about myself in my head. Damn why was the pigeon so fast!! "You are dead!!! You are soooo dead!!!!  When I catch you I'm gonna skin you alive then torture you then kill you slowly!! Then make you come back alive so I can kill you all over again!!!!!!!"

 

"What are you going to kill me with? Hmmm? With those tiny cute hands? What? Are you gonna tickle me to death?!?"

 

"KIM KYUNGJAEEEEEEEE!!!!!! YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!!"

 

"Gahahhhahaa try and make me!!!!" He laughed run-dancing in front of me "But first you'll have to catch me!!!" with that he sprinted even faster if possible. "See ya at home fishy!!!"

 

"Ya!!! Stupid pigeon!!! It's my house!!! And don't you dare hit on my sister!!" But Eli was far off already. A little dot in distance that grew smaller and smaller. Maybe I should go to the gym with him... Just so I can beat his ! Yeah I might as well do that.

 

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

After 5 minutes I finally reached home. Damn that pigeon... He really did run away. I thought he would wait for me somewhere on the way... Oh well... Whatever! Who cares about that stupid pigeon anyway!

 

I fished my keys from my jeans, opened the front door and walked in. The house was dark and empty. Deanna was probably with her friends and mom said something about visiting relatives...  But were was Eli? I walked around the house. There wasn't a soul around. Could Eli not get inside? Impossible he knew where the spare key was... Aha!! I know!!! 

 

I ran upstairs to my room and opened my door. It was as I left it. No Eli. I better call that pigeon. I slipped my hand to my jean pockets. Empty. I felt my both front pockets and back. Nothing. Where was my phone...  Well nevermind, I'll find it someday.

 

I stepped inside my room and froze. Why do I feel like someone is watching me? I spun around but saw no one. Weird. Maybe it's just my imagination?

 

 I went to my closet, took out a white tank top and black comfortable sweatpants and threw them on my bed.

 

I was half way taking off my shirt when I felt chills running through my back. I shuddered. Was I not alone? I quickly turned around. There was no one. I shook my head quickly trying to get rid of my paranoia. I changed my clothes quickly, the feeling of being stared at never leaving my back. My imagination  was running wild.

 

I went downstairs  to get something to drink and tried to keep my mind blank. I could feel someone watching my every single step and following me but everytime I turned around there was no one. I was freaking out! I needed to call someone but I couldn't find my phone.

 

Finally I was in the kitchen pouring cold water to a cup. As I was about to take a gulp, I heard a creak. I froze. It's just your imagination Kevin. Don't panic. It was probably nothing. Don't be a coward. Man up Kevin. Man up.

 

Another creak. OH MY GOD !!! What if it's a serial killer?!? I don't want to dieeeee!!! I'm still young!!!! Shut it Kev!!! It's only your imagination!! What if it's not??? As I was frozen and having a mental battle with myself, I suddenly felt a pair of muscled arms wrap tightly around my waist. I gasped in surprise. OH MY GOD!!! I was gonna get !!!

 

I was too scared to scream or turn around. Maybe if I throw my mug at the man's head and then run to the door? As I was planning my escape, I felt the man move closer till I felt his hot breath near my ear.

 

I felt his lips move against my ear as he whispered,

"Did you miss me?"

 

At the sound of his low voice, I grew angry and stomped on his toes.

 

"ELIIIIIIII!!!!! WHAT THE HECK?!?"

 

He released me and started laughing hard holding his abused toes. "KEVIN YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN YOUR FACE!!! Always watching over your shoulder like  a frightened cat!!"

 

I faced Eli glaring at him angrily blood boiling with the urge of strangling the person in front of me.

"Eli, are you trying to make me die young?!? I almost had a heart attack!! You sense of a joke is horrible!!"

 

" ... "

 

"You are feeling bad, aren't you pigeon? Hmp! Serves you right!!"

 

"Sorry Kev but you took forever to come home!! I wanted to punish you..." Eli stepped closer and used his ultimate weapon, my only weakness. The puppy eyes. "Please... Forgive me Kebinnie?"

 

I stared at those huge round eyes. Who could resist those eyes. I felt my anger vanish into thin air but I didn't want to let him off the hook so easily. I had to stay strong and resist those pleading eyes. I bit my bottom lip and tried to keep my glare as angry and cold as possible. Eli seemed to notice this and stuck his bottom lip out making the look even cuter. Damn that pigeon was playing dirty.

 

"Hmp!!!! As if I would forgive you that easily" I said with a grim glare. Or that was what I was aiming for. But I knew Eli could sense that he had already won.

 

"Oh, you won't? Well you leave me with no other choice..." Eli sighed and with a one swift hand movement he picked me up on his shoulder, me flailing around and shrieking afraid of falling off. He then, despise my struggles of fighting myself free, carried me to the living room and threw me on the couch with a thud. I shrieked in surprise at the short free fall. Eli then hopped on top of me straddling me. Before i could comprehend what was happening he started to tickle me. I was wriggling underneath him away from his touch laughing hard.

 

"Eli!!!! Please stop!!! I can't take it anymore!!" I tried to push his tickling hands away in midst of my laughter but Eli took both of my hands and pinned them above my head with one of his strong hands.

 

"Say it"

 

I looked up at Eli our faces only centimeters apart. My head was dizzy. I couldn't think straight.  "Say what?" I asked out of breath. Too much laughing had make me weak.

 

"Say you'll forgive me" Eli looked at me with a smirk "If you want me to stop, say you'll forgive me"

 

I stared at him but quickly shook my head.

 

"No? Well you asked for it"

 

Eli, still straddling me and holding my hands above my head, lifted my tank top up leaving my stomach bare. He then grinned devilishly as he begun to tickle my bare skin. I begun to laugh like no tomorrow. I wriggled my legs, and tried to shy away from his touch but in vain. Soon I felt tears starting to form in the corners of my eyes. I couldn't take it much longer. If I didn't do something then in matter of seconds I would cry like a baby and laugh like a maniac at the same time. Between my crazy laughs I took a deep breath.

 

"Elliiiii!!!! Stop!!! Please?" I whined shamelessly

 

"Then say it. Say you'll forgive me"

 

I nodded breathing heavily, my eyes half lidded. I was so tired. Eli leaned closer, our noses touching until he turned to me ear and whispered in a low voice.

 

"Say it"

 

I swallowed my pride and looked him deep in the eyes. " I... forgive you..."

 

Eli smiled wide victoriously, got off me and pulled me up to a bear hug ruffling my hair.

"Aigooo... Our baby Kevin is so cute!! "

 

I struggled off from his bear hug and pulled us back on the couch. I grabbed his head and pulled him to my chest so I could hug his head hard. I was trying to smother him.

 

"Hmmmm!! Kebiiin!!! I can't breath!!!" Eli tried to mumble against my chest. I only laughed evilly as a embraced him tighter. Gahahahahaaaa!!! Pay back time!!!!

 

 

 


Next day~

 

I was walking in the school corridor looking for my class. It was my first day of dancing class. Dancing was my school's pride. My school was famous for its dance and music classes.

 

I finally found the boys changing room, quickly changed my clothes and headed out to the practice room.

 

At the practice room I was spacing out walking without a care in the world while hymning some random tune when I suddenly pumped in to someone.

 

"I'm so sorry!! Are you ok? I didn't look ahead, I'm sorry!!" I bowed couple of times and looked up at the boy with an apologetic smile. As our eyes met I suddenly recognized him. I felt my cheeks growing hot as I his eyes grew cold.

 

"Oh, it's you..."

 

 

 

 


 

Heheheheheheee.... Soooo here's chapter 2!!!!! I would have updated sooner but I was struggling hard with the flashback about what happened in class after Kevin grabbed the guys hair... In the end I gave up and cut it out xD It may come up in ch. 3 though....

Hahahahahahahahaa!!!!! Thank you for your comments loves!!!!! It really made my day!!! <333

I love you all!!!!<3333 THANK YOU FOR SUBCRIBING ^___^

I hoped you liked the chapter :D I'll try my best with ch.3!!

Love you all!!!!<3333