The First day

My First love

Kevin's POV

 

"Keviiiiin!!! Wait up!!!" I turned around towards the sound and flashed my infamous smile only to let it fall to a smirk. "Oh it's only you Eli..."

"Why... didn' t you wait for me?" Eli huffed trying to catch his breath. I giggled. Eli was my childhood friend, my best friend if you will. We have been friends for almost 6 years now. I'm really easy going so I make friends easily. But because I'm somewhat lazy so I don' t maintain my friendships. As a result I don't have any friends I would call close. I mean any other than Eli. That guy just stuck to me like glue since the first day we met.

"Oh Eli... and be late for our first day of high school? No thanks!! The first impression is the most important one!" I told him matter-of-factly as I turned around and started walking towards our new school.

"Oh your first impression is more important than your dear friend? Well ofcourse it is... stupid fish doesn't understand the gravity of beauty sleeps..." Eli mumbled grumpily. I looked humorously at Eli. Someone obviously left their house on an empty stomach.

 


 

I smiled politely and nodded to show I was listening. I was surrounded by group of classmates as soon as Eli and I stepped through the door to our classroom. (Well we were hot who could blame them.) Everyone spoke at the same time making it hard for me to answer any question.

I peeked over to Eli. He was also surrounded by group of classmates. It hasn't been even 5 minutes and Eli was already giving his number to a bunch of giggling girls. In the middle of tapping his number on yet a different girl's phone, Eli looked up to meet my gaze and winked happily. I sighed inwardly. That stupid pigeon... Always such a player.

"Kevin oppa! Are you listening to me? " I turned towards the pouting cutie and flashed a dazzling smile.

Before I could answer, our teacher arrived and told us to pick a seat and sit down. I glanced towards Eli only to notice him being pulled away to sit with a bunch of girls. He looked at me apologetically before giving me his inresistable puppy eye look. Damn that pigeon. He's so going to pay for this...

I nodded, giving him the permission to sit with whoever he wanted. Guess I'm not sitting with Mr. pigeon. Who am I going to sit with then?

"Oppa, do you want to sit with me?" a cute girl beside me asked with a puppy eye look. I have to admit her puppy look was cute but couldn't be compared to Eli's though.

"Or would you rather sit with me?" another girl asked with a sweet voice.

"I think he wants to sit with me instead" a third girl said with a wink  "Don't you Oppa?"

O-ou I think this is NOT going to turn out well. I glance around looking for an empty seat while the girls started quarreling. Aha! Gotcha!

"Umm... Girls I really appreciate the offers but I think I'm going to sit over there" I gave them a sweet smile as I practically ran my way to the empty seat I spotted earlier.

I sat down and puffed out my cheeks. I was glad that was over. Suddenly I saw movements from the conor of my eye. I was so focused on finding an empty seat, I hadn't noticed that there was a person sitting beside my seat.  I was so surprised that I almost fell off my chair. Luckily, thanks to my quick reflexes, I prevented my fall by grabbing the first thing I saw. A bunch of hair of the boy sitting beside me.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hehehehe soooo.... That was the first chapter!

Oh god it turned out really bad and super short xD

I promise!!! Next chapter is going to be super long!!

Kekekekeke Oh well... Tell me what u think! And please go easy on me~