The Deal

My First love

Aaaagh!!!! I should sleep. Just sleep Kevin. Forget the poor guy. 'Vinnie..' AAAGHHH!!! I covered my ears with my hands trying to get rid of his voice. I closed my eyes tightly and nuzzled to Eli's chest.

 

Just when I was about to enter my long awaited dreamland I felt Eli's hold tighten around my waist.

 

 

 

 


 

 

Kevin's POV

 

 

"Hmmmm..."

 

I awoke from a strange feeling. I was so sleepy. I was almost drifting back to the dreamland when I felt it again. 

 

I felt a warm hand against my bare stomach under my shirt slowly caressing my skin. The hand slowly went up higher and higher until it reached my chest and started rubbing it. An other hand seemingly coming out of nowhere suddenly grabbed my and started to it. Angrily I shot my eyes wide open. 

 

"ELIIIIIIIIIII!!!!" I kicked him out of my bed, hard. I heard him groan.  

 

"Ugh! What Kevin... why are you ing so early in the morning..." He innocently rubbed his head and yawning directed his sleepy eyes up to meet my fuming ones. "Whoaaa!! What happened dude?" 

 

Fuming I gritted my teethes. "HOW. MANY. TIMES. DID. I. TELL. YOU. I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR BOOTY CALLS !!! DON'T MISTAKE ME AS ONE!!!" My eyes were shooting daggers at his head. 

 

"Oh... Heyyy Kev It was an honest mistake" Eli grinned sleepily and got up "Now that it's solved lets get back to sleep" He pushed me back down on bed and snuggled to me.  

 

"OHHHH... No way mister!" I pinched his hand away and got up. I glanced at the watch. "OH DAMN!!! GET UP YOU ERTED PIGEON!!!! WE HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GET TO SCHOOL!!" 

 

"Oh Kevvie... Let me explain the concept of ditching class.." Eli yawned and with closed eyes he reached his hands up, trying to catch my wrist. "Come back to bed.. Let us sleep..." 

 

"OH but Eli..." I looked amusingly at his "sleeping" figure. "Our first class is Mr. Alexander's..." 

 

Eli darted out of the bed. "WHAT!!" He started to pull out of his clothes to changes to clothes lying at his feet. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER??" He looked at his reflection in the mirror, fixing his hair. "KEV WHAT ARE YOU DOING STILL STANDING THERE?? WE ARE GONNA BE LATE!!!" 

 

He was so fast. I tried to match his speed but miserably failed. In the end I was dragged out of the house half dressed with a messy hair.  

 

 Alexander was the craziest teacher in our school. I mean MR. Alexander. No one wanted to be late from his class or even speak in his class. No one wanted to get on his bad side. I mean no one. He was so crazy everyone was scared of him. His punishments weren't from this world. No one could come up with more torturous punishments than him. No one I know had actually been punished by him but there are a lot of rumours. And we weren't in the mood to find out if the rumours were true.   

 

Half way on our way to school Eli glanced at me then abruptly stopped. He was holding my hand and pulling me so when he stopped I crashed on him. 

 

"What?" I asked, annoyed. We were almost late. We didn't have time to stop for no reason. 

 

Eli crooked his eyebrow amusedly. "Kevin..." 

 

"What? We are almost la-" 

 

"You are not wearing any pants" 

 

"Pfft! You think I'm so stupid I'd fall for tha-…" I glanced down. "Oh..." My eyes widened. "OH!" I looked up to stare at Eli, my eyes widened and my body stiffened. My pink boxers flapping with the wind against my thigh.  

 

He bursted out laughing hysterically, pulling me back towards my house. I followed him, still in shock. No wonder it felt so windy... 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------- ----------------      

  

 

 

 

I still tried to catch my breath. Never had I ran so fast in my life. It was a miracle that we weren't late. I tried to pay attention to the teacher. Mr Alexander was nothing like I had imagined. I thought he'd be a bitter middle aged man with  a bald or something... But Alexander was really young and actually quite handsome though he does act kind of crazy sometimes. His reputation didn't match his appearance at all. But I didn't want to risk it. There must be something true about the rumours after all, mustn't there? So here I was with Eli playing the role of a model student. 

 

The rest of the day went on smoothly. Eli and I only had 2 classes together but it didn't bother me. I'd probably see him at my house at dinner...  

 

 

 

 

 

Finally it was the last class of the day. It was home room. I glanced around and went to my seat. Eli was sitting with some girls and laughing his off. He noticed me and grinned at me goofily. I smiled and rolled my eyes. I reached in front of my seat. Oh, right! I sat next to Kiseop. How on earth did I let that slip out of my mind?  

 

He was sleeping, his head on the desk. I had this Deja vu feeling. It reminded me of how we first met. The memory flooded back freshly in my mind. Suddenly I became really shy. And I had tried so hard to forget all about that incident. Carefully I pulled out my chair, afraid of waking him up, and and as quietly as I could, I sat down . 

 

I looked at his messy hair. His face was hidden from the view. Today we would be meeting after class to discuss about our dance. Just the two of us. I don't know why but the thought of just the two of us meeting made me extremely happy. 

 

Unconsciously I smiled like an idiot looking at his sleeping figure. I had this urge to reach out my hand and touch his hair. 

 

 "You mind not staring?" 

 

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly turned my head to the front. "W-Who was staring at you?" 

 

Gosh I was so awkward... I watched with the corner of my eyes as he lazily sat up while yawning. He rubbed his eyes cutely then turned to look at me. 

 

Under his stare I felt my cheeks becoming hot but still I kept my eyes at the front.  

 

"You... Did you change your style?" 

 

My eyes snapped confusedly to look at him. Then I turned to look at myself. I was wearing a big white shirt that revealed my collar bones and tight skinny jeans... What I wore was probably more revealing than what I normally wear but nothing too abnormal? 

 

I opened my mouth to ask what he meant by it when the teacher came in and started the class. Kiseop focused his attention to the teacher, so with a pout I shut my mouth. 

 

 

 

  

 

------------------------------------------------ 

 

 

 

 

After class we had decided to go to school's practice room.  I nonchalantly glanced at the mirror covered walls. I quickly turned to stare again. My mouth dropped open. WHAT THE HECK!!! Have I looked like that the whole day?!? I knew we left in a hurry this morning but this was too much! Why didn't Eli, I mean ANYONE, ANYBODY at all, say anything?  

 

My hair was a bird nest, there was a bit of dried toothpaste on my neck near my ear. There was dark eye bags under my eyes due to lack of sleep and my lips were so oh so dry. On top of all that there was something written on my collar bones. All in all I looked horrible!! 

 

I went closer to the nearest mirror wall. The text on my collar bones were tiny. I leaned closer till my nose almost touched the mirror. I squinted my eyes. 'Eli's Property' WHAT!!!! THAT STUPID IDIOTIC WANNA BE PIGEON!! HOW DARE HE!!! I bit my lip and cursed Eli with every bad word that I knew. I couldn't believe my luck! First I forget my pants,  god knows who saw me walking pant less on the street, and then this!! 

  

Suddenly my mental bashing was interrupted by a loud laugh. I blinked and found Kiseop behind me curled up in a ball laughing. AH! I forgot Kiseop was with me! 

 

"You... are... too cute!!" He said in midst of laughing.  

 

I felt my cheeks heat up. "W-who is..." I muttered unable to look at him any longer. 

 

He got up. "You seriously didn't know you looked like.. oh well, that?" 

 

My eyes sparkled. "How did you know?" 

 

"Oh well I could read it from your expressions. I swear you showed an hundred expressions in a fraction of a second!" 

 

I blinked. "Oh.." I guess I was easy to read.  

 

"Hahaaa you are so amusing!! I like you!" 

 

I felt like I was blushing like a tomato. "Ugh.. T-thanks?" Seriously Kevin? Why are you so awkward? He didn't mean it like that... And even if he meant I had been confessed by lots of guys and girls but never  before had I felt like this. I had always known what to say to reject them kindly. I was always so confident. What was wrong with me? 

 

After a while, sat on the floor of the practise room discussing about our dance. I had tidied myself up a while ago but I still felt awfully conscious about my appearance. After a while I felt more comfortable with Kiseop but still at the same time a little nervous. But in a kind of a good way? Now with him I was more of myself than a little while back. 

 

"So you are saying you want to do a couple dance? As in you're the girl and I'm the guy?" I asked not believing my ears. 

 

"Basically yes. But I was thinking that you'd be the girl and I the guy.." 

 

"Oh no way I'm doing it! What's wrong with doing a normal guy dance duet?" 

 

"Come on it'll be fun! We'd be the only guy couple that would do this. Others stick to something safe. I want to be different! I don't want to be afraid of something. Come on we'll come up with a really beautiful dance." 

 

"But..." 

 

"Come on! When you think of a dance duet you'll immediately think of dances of love and passion! The best couple dances are between a man and a women... If we do that kind of a dance routine, I'm sure we'll get great grades. I'm sure of it." 

 

"Listen... We can come up with a whole new dance we can create any kind of dance... So does it have to be that kind of a dance?" I was hating the idea that I had to play the role of a girl. My whole life I've been trying to be manlier. Now I had to play a role of  a girl? No way. But when I looked at Kiseop's eyes all I could see was determination and stubbornness. He had made up his mind. 

 

"Well since we can't agree, I have a proposition for you..."  

 

Kiseop looked at me with curious eyes. "What is it?" 

 

"Why don't we make a deal? We do a competition and whoever wins that decides everything regarding to the dance." 

 

Something flashed quickly across Kiseop's face. Whatever it was he hid it quickly concealing whatever he was feeling. "I like it. What are we competing about?"

 

I smirked at my devilish plan. He was falling to my trap. "Drinking"

 

Kiseop smirked. "Deal"

 

 


 

Muhahahahahaa It's been a while!!!!

I wrote this in one go so a think there are tons of mistakes xD

YAY I'm so exited that AJ is coming back next month!!! Can't wait for the reunion!!

Kevin and AJ seem less awkward somehow (from what I see on twitter atleast)  xD

But enough of that...

I hope you like this chap. I try to upload quicker next time ^__^

I love you my readers~