What happened last night?

My First love

I smirked at my devilish plan. He was falling to my trap. "Drinking"

 

Kiseop smirked. "Deal"

 


 

 

Kevin's POV 

 

 

"Ugh..." My head... I felt terrible... I stirred a little bit. The sunlight hit uncomfortably on my face. I turned around hiding my face from the sun. The sudden movement made my head dizzy. I hated this feeling. It felt like the whole world was spinning around me. I felt sick. 

 

With a groan I forced my eyes slightly open. All I saw was a blurry mess of colours. I let my heavy lids fall close and tried again. This time I saw everything more clearly. I was lying on a bed in a dim lidded room my face facing a wall. It wasn't my bed. 

 

With the sudden realization I quickly sat up, regretting it immediately as nausea ravished my body. I closed my eyes and leaned my head to my knees, momentarily forgetting my situation. After I felt like I could keep my liquids in, I slowly lifted my head. Now more aware of my situation.  

 

The good thing was that I was alone in the bed. The bad thing was that I only wore boxers and an over sized shirt. The shirt looked familiar but it wasn't mine. My head was so foggy I couldn't think straight. I was feeling hundreds of feelings but one was stronger than others. Panic. I had to get out of here! 

 

I was about to throw my legs over the bed and make a run for it when a black chair I hadn't noticed earlier slowly turned around revealing the person sitting on it. 

 

"Well, well, well. The princess finally decided to wake up." 

 

I was frozen in place. I was having a hard time processing why this person was in front of me. I furrowed my eye brows together.  

 

"W-what's going on?" 

 

He laughed unamusedly. "What's going on? WHAT'S GOING ON?? I should be the one asking YOU!!!" 

 

"Ugh..." I held my head once again. "Please... Don't be so loud" 

 

"Kevin, you expect me to just sit here and demand no answers??? JUST SIT? AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME? HUH??" 

 

I looked up confusedly "What I did to you?" 

 

"Don't tell me... You don't remember a thing?" His eyes were wide in shock."OOOooh No way!!! Not after what you did!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND TRAUMATIZE PEOPLE AND FORGET ALL ABOUT IT!!!!" 

 

What had I possibly done? This was the first time  he was so furious at me. I honestly couldn't recall anything... My head was blank... "E-eli... ummm... Did I eat your last steak, maybe??" 

 

Eli stayed quiet and glared at me. He started to radiate some sort of a dark air around him. 

 

" Ugh...Maybe not?" 

 

He took a deep breath in and walked across the room to sit beside me on the bed. I made room for him. I could tell he was trying to contain his anger. He sighed tiredly and turned to look at me with serious eyes. "Kevin... What is the last thing you remember?" 

 

I furrowed my eyebrows together and tried to remember. Some bit's of my memory came back to my mind as a foggy mess. "Me and Kiseop were at a bar... " I looked up at Eli's judging eyes " And maybe drank something?" 

 

"And then...?" 

 

"I can't remember anything after that..." 

 

Eli sighed and hugged me. He caressed my hair. "Kevin... Promise me.. Never make me so worried again... Okay?"  

 

I smiled, hugged him closer and nuzzled my head to his shoulder. "You are not mad at me anymore?" 

 

"I was never mad at you to begin with. I could never be mad at you... Not really... I was just worried and annoyed..." I could feel his smile from his voice. "Please promise me, Kevin... Never go drink alone like that again without telling me, okay?" 

 

I hid my face to his shoulder. "Okay... I promise you... I'll never make you so worried again..."  

 

I still felt a bit dizzy but now all I felt mostly now was tiredness. Eli's embrace had calmed all my nerves. I felt comfortable. "Can you now tell me what happened yesterday?" I mumbled sleepily. 

 

Eli chuckled. "Not right now... I'll tell you after you have sobered up a little bit more. You should sleep Kevin..." He was about to pull away but I pouted and pulled him down with me. "Sleep with me Eli..." Crawled on top of him and snuggled against him like a little puppy.  

 

I was almost drifting back to dreamland when Eli shoved my head as far from his face as he could. 

 

"Kevin!!! No!!! " 

 

I looked at him confusedly trying to get my head back to his neck while he was desperately trying to push my head away. It was a fierce battle until I decided to use another tactic to get what I wanted. 

I stopped abruptly and sat up. I looked down at him with big eyes and pouted.  

 

I saw something softening in Eli's eyes but his nose remained crinkled. "No Kevin you stink too much!!! I tried to endure it but I just can't take it any more!!" 

 

"But... You are so warm..." To gravitate it, I leaned down trying to lie on top of him. With quick reflexes he tried to push me way as I lied my whole weight on his hands. 

 

"No Kev!!!"  

 

"No?" I smirked evilly as  I began to tickle him. "Stop it!!! KEVIN STOP IT!!!" He screamed between his hysteric laughs. His shaky hands were occupied by holding me up from him. Suddenly his hands accidently gave in. I fell on top of him. Our bodies collided. Our faces only millimetres apart. Eli's eyes widened making him look like a pigeon. His face grew red as a tomato. With a shriek he shoved me to a side and rolled off the bed. Confused, I rolled to the edge of the bed and looked down at Eli. He got surprised to see my face at close distance again and rolled further away from me. He was acting weird. 

 

"What's wrong with you?" I asked trying to make eye contact with Eli. His face was bright red and his eyes were averting mine. He looked all over the room except for me."Why are you so jumpy?" 

 

"I-I don't know what you are talking about!!" He stuttered.  I crooked one eye brow. "Oh, really?" 

 

He quickly got up and started scratching his head awkwardly, still averting my eyes "Ummmm... You should probably sleep... yeah... I-I'll go over there hehe" With that he quickly went through the door and closed it behind him.  

 

He was acting really weird... was it something I did yesterday? I yawned. I was so tired. I turned to my side and closed my eyes. Oh well maybe he'll tell me after I wake up. 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------- 

 

 

 

Eli's POV 

 

 

 

Oh gosh!! How can I be so stupid? I almost lost it! But when his face was so close to mine I couldn't help but to feel... Suddenly the image from last night popped in my head. I could feel my face heat up even more if possible. I squinted my eyes shut. AAAAHHHHH!!! Stupid brain stop replaying it!!! I hit my head couple of times with my hands trying desperately to get the memory out of my head. 

 

I'd be lying if I said I never dreamed of it. I had hoped for it for so long... but not like this... not when he doesn't even remember it!!! I stomped my feet like a little child and threw myself on the near by couch. I sighed. Why was everything so messed up? 

 

Yesterday as usual on evenings I was lying on my bed texting with some girls while avoiding others. It somehow became a habit of mine to keep my mind off things... I was waiting for Kevin to text me.  

 

It was weird. He'd normally text me around dinner time to ask me over to his house or text me when he's home but today... Not a word from him. He's not even answering my calls. He did say he was meeting some classmate after school to do some school stuff. What was his name again? Kiseop was it? 

 

I turned to look at my watch on the table. It was almost 11 pm. I was getting extremely worried. Why haven't I heard a thing from him? This wasn't like him. Maybe he just lost his phone or something? This wouldn't be the first time that happens...  I knew I was being ridiculous. But I couldn't help it. When it comes to him, I'm always overprotective. Frustrated I decided to go downstairs and make myself a sandwich.  

 

  

---------------------------- 

 

 

 

ARGGGG... What is that obnoxious sound? So annoying!!! If I just ignore it maybe it goes away... After a while the sound stopped only to ring again. With a groan I reached my hand beside my pillow and felt the sheet until I found what I was looking for.  

 

"What?" I grumbled to the caller. This better be good. Interrupting my beauty sleeps... 

 

"-li..." 

 

"Huh?" I furrowed my eye brows together. My sleepy mind couldn't link the quiet whisper to a face. For a while there was only silence on the other side of the call. I was slowly drifting back to my beauty sleep when suddenly I heard sobbing from the phone. "Hey why are you crying?" 

 

"H-help m-e..." The voice sounded so scared I almost couldn't recognise it. I felt chills running through my veins as my mind finally linked the voice to the face. "K-Kevin? Is that you???" I quickly pulled my phone from my ear and looked at the blinding screen. "KEVIN!!!! WHAT'S WRONG??? IT'S OVER 4 AM... " I felt panic creeping in my mind filling my whole body with fear. 

 

"I-I'm.." His voice failed him as he tried to say something. I heard a lot of noises on the background. "Kevin? You're not home? Where are you????" I only heard sniffles. 

 

"Kevin just text me where you are or what you see and stay there!!! I'm gonna pick you up!! Just wait for me okay!!" With that I shoot out of the bed. All sleepiness forgotten. Now the only thing on my mind was getting to where Kevin was as fast as possible. I took the car keys to my mother's car. Luckily she was a deep sleeper. She wouldn't even notice that I'll be gone but that was the last thing on my mind as I ran to the car.  

 

As I was driving I could barely concentrate on the road as my mind kept wondering on the most horrifying things I could think of. As I neared the location where I assumed Kevin was, based on how he described the place on his text, my mind had already convinced me that Kevin had been severely hurt. My body shook from anger. Who ever had hurt Kevin... I was going to kill them. 

 

I parked the car and hopped out. I squinted my eyes trying to look for a familiar figure in the dim lidded streets. Where was he? This was the only location he could have been in, based on his text. It was a club street. There were loads of different types of clubs on the either side of the street. 

 

I was running around seeming like forever when I suddenly heard the voice I'd been so desperately searching for above the mix of loud club music. It sounded like he wasn't alone. I halted for a short while and listened closely trying to figure out which way the voices came from.  

 

With urgency and thumbing heart a finally decided the way and ran as fast as I could. The voices grew louder as I neared my destination. I was running away from the main  street to a little allay. All I could think of was that Kevin might be in danger.  

 

Finally at a distance I saw the back that I would recognise anywhere. In front of him there were 3 other guys that seemed to be our ages. They were awfully close to him. As I run near them I saw one of the guys get closer to Kevin and put a hand on Kevin's shoulder. I could feel my blood burning with hatred. How dare he lay a finger on Kevin?  

 

I was now so close to them I could hear them. I was about to throw my infamous high kick at the person touching my Kevin when I abruptly stopped to the sound of familiar giggle. So I stood there one leg on the ground another leg near the person's head, surprised expression on my face. A shocked expression on the face of the 3 other guys'. Kevin was still giggling failing to notice my presence. I just stared at Kevin. What was going on? 

 

"You didn't say you had company!!"One of the guys said accusingly to Kevin after getting rid of the stage of shock. 

 

"Sorry dude we didn't know he was with you!! I swear!!" Another guy said to me while pushing other guys. "Let's go that guy's too big for us.."  

 

"What the heck dude there's 3 of us and one of him!! Even if he's big we can take him!!" 

 

"You crazy??? Didn't you just see him flying out of no where ready to jump on us??" 

 

"Yeah … I agree with David .. Let's go guys.. The cutie is gorgeous but not that gorgeous.... He isn't worth the trouble..." 

 

I turned to Kevin while the other guys were having a negotiations. He seemed a bit weird. His cheeks were pink (In the most adorable way), his hair was kinda messy and he seemed very oblivious of his surroundings (I mean even more than normally). What bothered me above all was that he didn't look hurt it any way. He looked fine. He looked cheery. I furrowed my brows together in confusion  then why did he cry on the phone?  

 

"Kevin?" I tried carefully. I wasn't sure myself why I was being so cautious. I put my hand on his shoulder and shook him gently. 

 

His cheerful giggles stopped and he turned to look at me. He just stared at me blankly at first when his eyes suddenly widened after recognising me. "Eli!!!" With open arms he jumped on me, clinging to me like a koala bear to a tree. "You came!!!" He had a really strong coconut scent on him. There was something wrong with the scent... It was somehow too sweet. 

 

"Of course I did. You called, remember?" I supported him with my hands and started to walk back to the direction of my car. I glanced back, the guys were still arguing whether to take me on or not. Except for now they were acknowledging my great looks as well. I smirked. When the guys were finally ready to take action, we would be long gone. Those morons... What were they planning? A five-some? There were weird people on the streets around this time of the night...  

 

"Kevin are you okay?" I asked carefully while letting him slip down on the ground again. He looked at me for a while, confused. "What ever do you mean? I'm fine?" 

 

I furrowed my eye brows together. Kevin swayed a bit when he was standing. "You just called me, crying. That's why I came here in such a hurry." 

 

He tilted his head slightly to a side,  furrowed his eyebrows together, stuck his bottom lip out while tapping it with his finger and looked up, thinking. I watched this extremely cute but awfully weird Kevin for a while when suddenly like a light bulb  had above his head, he pointed his tapping finger up with an "AHA!!" and turned his beaming eyes towards me. His eyes didn't look like he had cried nor did his face look like anything bad had happened to him, his body, clothes looked fine as well, maybe a little wrinkled, I noted  to myself.  

 

"I needed your help!!!" He exclaimed with closed eyes. "I was lost..." He opened his eyes again and looked happily at me. "But then these nice guys came and they said they knew where I lived and that they'd help me home!!" Annoyed, I closed my eyes, how could Kevin be so naïve? What would've happened if I hadn't come and he'd followed the shady guys god knows where. I felt shivers running down my spine. I'm glad I came in time. 

 

I took Kevin's hand in mine and pulled him with me as I continued walking towards my car. I ignored what he just said but instead I asked him what had bothered me for a while now. "Are you really okay? Are you sure you're not hiding something from me? It's not like you... staying out so late and calling me while crying... over something like being lost.." I turned my head to the side to look at Kevin's face. He was completely in his own little world hymning some random tune cheerfully without a care in the world. "Hey.." I squeezed his hand making him giggle and turn to look at me. "What is the real reason you called?" 

 

"Why?~ Were you.... SLEEPING???? GAHAHHAHAHHAHHA!!!!" He burst out laughing like he had told me the best joke in the whole world. "Heheheeee Is that why you are so grumpy?" He poked me in the arm playfully. 

 

"I'm not grumpy!! What were you doing here so late anyway?" 

 

"Heheheheeee It's aaaaaaaaaa...... SECRET!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!" 

 

"What's wrong with you? Kevin..." I looked at him confusedly searching for a reason behind this strange Kevin when suddenly it all clicked together. The swaying, the obliviousness, the random giggling, it all made sense now. "Kevin... are you DRUNK??" 

 

"NOOOOO!!!! I'M NEVEEEEEEER DRUUUUUUUNK~ Because..." 

 

"Because what???" 

 

"I'll melt you down like ice cream!!!"  

 

"You're not making any sense!! Why are you even - Ugh! never mind.. Who were you drinking with?" 

 

"Ice cream  Ice cream I'll melt you down like ice cream!!!" 

 

"Kevin!! Stop that! Focus!!" 

 

"I'll melt you down like ice cream!! I'll melt you down like ice cream!!" I knew from experience that when drunk Kevin starts to sing, he would be so absorbed into the song he wouldn't hear me anymore. I couldn't believe I had lost him to Hyuna's ice cream.  

 

"Ma diamond ring so bling bling!! I'll show you my y swag!!" I watched him as he sung and danced whole heartedly while walking. He looked quite hot... I shook my head and let out a long sigh.  

 

When we finally reached my car, the effects of alcohol had increased. It was now extremely clear that he was drunk. He must've just finished drinking when he called me... Kevin was now singing some other girl group song very loudly and terribly outside the notes. I was trying to help him get inside the car when he suddenly lost balance. Luckily I was able to caught him before he hit the ground. Ugh... How on earth didn't I smell the strong scent of alcohol mixed with the coconut before? He must've drunk coconut rum or something. 

 

He grabbed my shirt for balance and looked up meeting my eyes while using his baby voice "Upsie... I almost fell down..." He giggled cutely and spontaneously pulled my neck closer to his face and randomly bit down hard leaving red bite marks after giving it a big wet smooch first. He then giggled and pushed me slightly back so he could admire his work. I felt my cheeks heat up as my hand automatically shot up to wipe away to wet mark Kevin had made and shooting the sharp pain. 

 

Suddenly Kevin furrowed his eyebrows together and pouted "Eli.... I don't fe-" before he could finish his sentence he had already thrown up all over my shoes. I was quick enough to dodge so I didn't get it on my clothes. I looked at my shoes in disgust. He was more drunk than I had thought. 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------- 

 

 

I was now undressing Kevin to change him into something less covered in his own puke. After Kevin had puked the first time before getting inside the car, he had been a ticking time bomb ready to puke at anytime. Because he was very loud and a puking machine with a mind of a child at the moment, I couldn't take him home or to my house. There was no way to cover up his drunkenness when he was at that state... So I took him to a cheep hotel. Luckily I always had emergency clothes in the trunk of my mother's car, just in case. I let a victorious smile spread on my lips as I patted Kevin's head like I would pat a child's. With much difficulty, I had finally accomplished on putting my shirt on the child like Kevin as he had run around the room half screaming 'Catch me if you can!'. I looked at my hard work. He looked decent enough after I had cleaned him up a little bit, my shirt looked too big on him though... My shirt looked more like a very short sleeping gown on him. He still wasn't wearing any pants besides his boxers... Well it's just one night and sleeping was more comfortable that way.. 

 

I stood up and pulled Kevin up with me and guided him towards the bedroom. I had never seen Kevin so drunk before. He normally could hold his liquor in. How much did he actually drink to get to this state? And who did he drink with and why? How could the one he had drunk with just leave him alone like that? With this state of mind, Kevin was really easy to take advantage of. I squeezed Kevin's hand to feel more at ease. Luckily he called me. But none the less this night could've turned completely differently if I wasn't here. It could've been dangerous...  The longer I thought about it the more annoyed I got. Why didn't Kevin tell me he was going out drinking? 

 

Half way to the bedroom, when I wasn't paying attention, something suddenly happened. Something terrible but sweet. Something that would haunt me for a long time...

 

 

 


 

 

HELLOOOOOO~

Hehehee upsie... didn't update sooner... sorryyyy....

I was caught up in school work... and on top of that lost the inspiration to write this story.... but!!! I figured I'd just put someting together... Better than nothing... Hehehehheeh so this chap might be a bit weird XD