Discontinued

Heaven's Written Promise [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello to all readers and guests of Heaven's Written Promise. 

I have decided to discontinue this story due to my lack of motivation and overall feedback/interest from the readers. I actually liked this story and had nice plans for it but I can't seem to get the spark of writing anymore.

I actually wrote two new oneshots for a Monsta X contest - because they're currently my favorite group - even though I couldn't write anything else for this (HWP) particular story. The two MX stories were based on a true story (The Bartender) and a dream (Of Love Letters and Confessions) plus they were both oneshots so I didn't have to write extensively for those; unlike HWP which still has a lot to go storywise. 

I know I promised to complete my remaining stories especially since I discontinued Beyond The Bounds of Possibility last year. I did manage to finish Timeless Connection though and got a little spark of writing back when I wrote In Memoriam if you'd like to give those a shot.

But alas, the direction for HWP became different. I really don't like to leave things hanging and not finish what I started (I shouldn't have constantly come out with new stories back in 2012. If you look at my masterlist, in just 2012 alone, I have 17 stories and threads in a span of 9 months! And I left those chaptered stories alone since 2013 until I came back to writing in 2017. I must have been crazy. OTL).

Who knows though, if I can get my motivation back in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter