Bizarre Morning

Heaven's Written Promise [Discontinued]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

▬ Chapter 2: Bizarre Morning ▬

 

Sungyeol felt someone his face which he thought was a bit bizarre early in the morning. He usually had the whole room all to himself except during times when Minhyul or his friends came over to visit. So whoever the perpetrator was who interrupted his morning irritated him. He grumbled and slowly tried to open his eyes with as less energy as possible. Noticing the streaks of light penetrating through his window, he sat up and moaned, ruffling his hair as usual.

Huh? I don’t quite remember my hair being this rough. Maybe I’ll take three showers before I leave for my schedule today.

Wanting to take those three showers before his manager arrived, he sat on the edge of the bed ready to head to the shower when he felt something move behind him. The moment he turned around, he noticed a small German shepherd prancing around his bed which made him confused. He didn’t own a dog but that doesn’t mean that he didn’t like playing with them.

Thinking that the dog was the one who woke him up that morning, he chuckled and patted his head. “Aw, you’re such a cute doggie! How did you get in here, huh? Sneaky little doggie.”

Sungyeol got so engrossed in playing with the dog that he froze when he heard a voice say, “Hey, is he okay? He doesn’t like dogs. This is a first.”

“Maybe it’s because he drank too much last night,” another unfamiliar voice replied.

Sungyeol turned his head to where the voices came from and saw two males who were about in their early twenties. One of them had black ruffled hair and wore a plaid shirt with jeans while the other had purplish hair and wore a sleeveless shirt with sweatpants.

Both of them looked at him with confused expressions at the apparent sudden change of heart from their ‘friend’ and as a response, Sungyeol screamed. Literally.

“HEY! Who the heck are you guys?! Out of my room! Now!” He jumped on the bed as if there were flying cockroaches everywhere, one of his many fears.

“What the heck?” The purple-haired guy raised an eyebrow, crossing his arms.

The other one moved cautiously towards Sungyeol with a stiff smile. “No need to get rough now. I know how you feel.”

Sungyeol responded by scrunching his nose and eyebrows as he tilted his head.

What the heck is this guy talking about? I’ve never seen both of them before and they act all chummy early in the morning? In an idol’s room? No. Unacceptable.

Although he was more playful and rarely narcissistic, Sungyeol couldn’t help it in this situation since he felt that his privacy had just been violated. He scoffed at the seemingly harmless man as his haughtiness showed through. “Know how I feel? How would you know when you’re not in the shoes of the famous Lee Sung—”

Huh?

“What?” The black-haired guy stopped and stared at him. Well, both of them were.

“Haven’t you seen me before? I’m Lee Sung—”

There it was again. For some reason that he couldn’t think of at that moment, Sungyeol couldn’t say his name out loud. Not only was he becoming more and more confused at the sudden turn of events, but he was also starting to become frustrated as well.

The purple-haired guy smacked his face and mumbled, “Great. Now he’s acting like him.”

“Him?” Sungyeol narrowed his eyes at the man with a questioning look.

“Okay, stop the charades, Kim Sunggyu, and get down from that bed,” the other one sighed and grabbed Sungyeol’s arm to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter