No way! No way in hell!

Investigation (Sequel)

Sigh. JR and Seungho has been arguing about who is gonna do what ant other stuff the whole morning! Why? Well, simply because of what our boss told us one week ago. But I'm happy Ren always has a word in it just like G.O.

As I heard my brother cough I looked over at him. We were laying in the bushes, waiting for someone. I don't even care about who it is. same. Money is money. And someone always has the blame. And that's why we kill them.

Minhyun was red around his nose and he was sniffling now and then. He coughed now and then and he really looked kinda sick. He looked at me and gave me a small smile that got interrupted by a sneeze. He smiled again and I put my gun on the ground taking him in my arms. He snuggled up to me and I could feel his whole body shiver.

I could hear JR's voice in my earpiece asking what's going on but I only took it out. I didn't want to hear his voice right now. I only wanted to see, feel and hear my younger brother. He was starting to get a cold and only I could take care of him. 

I looked over at Joon and Ceondoong, who was also laying in the bushes, a bit away from us. They came over to us and help me with Minhyun. Helped me lifting him up and taking him away to our truck. By the truck we met up with the others in Nu'est and MBLAQ. They all asked what was going on and why we interrupted the mission, but as soon as they saw Minhyun's face, they all went silent.

He was white as a ghost, with red nose and red eyes. He was sneezing now and then and coughing. His whole body was quivering and he was holding on to me all the time. His hand was cold and white, and I was seriously starting to get scared. Scared that I may loose my brother. Scared of what I should tell our parents about how he got sick. 

The arguing was not helping. Not at all. But! G.O and Ren was, lucky for me, shutting them up with kisses now and then. But that only resulted in and touching. Sigh. This was gonna be a long trip to the hospital.

~~

A week later my bro's OK, but he is still not allowed to work! He has been nagging on me because he wants to, but I'm just rejecting him. He was sick in a week, and still is, so NO! He is NOT going to work! Either he wants it or not, he is going to stay at home.

Even our boss and JR said he should stay home. That's for his own good. Not mine. Not JR's. Not Ren's. And not Baekho's! He's own!

JR's POV

Once again we're laying in the bushes waiting for the fattie to come out. He is just a normal guy that cheated on his wife, and now she want's him dead. The normal story you know. But well, with one difference! MY team will get his head. Not Seungho's team. Nooo. Not this time!

He comes out from his black Mercedes and looks around, but finds no one of course. We're hiding in the bushes! Not standing on the streets. As he walks into the house, he finds his wife with Joon. Yep. Our perfect little plan: The husband will find the wife in bed with a minor, which will be Joon. He didn't really have a choice. 

"What the !?"

Hahaha! He just found them and I am laughing my off. 

"You allways cheat on me with that ing secretary of yours! Why can't..."

SMACK!

! He just hit her. Well then, time for us to go in. 

"Aron! Baekho! Ready!?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Hahaha, funny!"

I say with enthusiasm. I then see Baekho with G.O dressed as some delivery dude's from something-I-don't-give-a-. The opened, they talked for a bit and then...

PANG!

He falls down and we all gather by the van. 

"Who shot the bullet?"

Since it's Seungho who's asking, I presume none of his guys did it. Well then. I look over at Aron and Baekho. Baekho just look at me and shrugges. And after a while both Aron and Mir speaks up.

"We both did. Since you guys just fight over it, we wanted both teams to do it..."

We walk over to the body and yes, he has one bullet in the chest and one in the head. Ok, so they can be pretty nice. But where's Joon?

"Ah...... yes.........Ahhhh........"

'We look over at the house and see's him with the wife on sofa. Sigh, this kid...


Finished with the sequel^^

Don't really like it though...-.-

But it ended good!^^

Bye<3