Meeting the shooter

Investigation (Sequel)

Ren's POV

We were sitting in the canteen and eating our lunch when the new students came in. We all turned our heads to them. They looked like real gangsters. A couple of girls came to us and stood around us. JR took me in his lap and kept looking at the guy that looked like the leader or something... Seungho or something, was his name...

JR put his head on my shoulder and looked Seungho in the eyes. Seungho rolled his eyes and looked away. JR just smirked. He kissed my cheek and took some food in his mouth again.

The girls were looking at the newbies suspiciously. You could see that some of them wanted to lay her hands on one of the guys. But when Baekho took CL's waist, she just focused on him. She sat down and they started a hot make out session.

Only when the five of them got up and over to us, they pulled away. JR looked up from me to Seungho. The other four guys stood behind him and they looked like idiots all of them. They eyed me and... Well, me. I stood up and went up to the honey blonde.

"You're Joon right?"

He nodded and looked me in the eyes.

"And what are you? Girl or boy?"

"Boy, for your information."

The girls giggled and stood behind Joon. Joon looked at them then at me again. He took my chin in between his fingers and tilted my head up a bit. I looked at him and could feel JR's eyes on my neck. Eyeing our every movement. As Joon looked over my shoulder and Met JR's eyes he let go. I swear, JR were sending daggers with his eyes to him. 

JR took my hand and led me away a bit. When we were aproximately 10 feet away, he kissed me. I didn't close my eyes, but looked over at Joon who was eyeing us intensly. JR started to move his lips and I closed my eyes. We kissed fo a while, but pulled away when Aaron lightly pinshed JR's arm. He looked over at them and put his arm around my shoulder. We went away and into class. 

Inside class, we were talking about the meeting with them. No one really liked them. Seungho looked creepy, G.O looked like an idiot, so did Joon and Mir. And Cheondoon just looked like he didn't care about a in the world. I was, like always, trapped on JR's lap. We were talking about the case two weeks ago, when the four of them came in. Don't tell me we have classes together!?

The teacher came in and started the lesson.

~~~

We were walking out from the school area when Joon stopped me. He looked at me and put his mouth next to my ear;

"I saved your friend..."

He said and walked away. I stared with huge eyes into space. I couldn't move. Did... He? Save Baekho!? Why would he do that!? And how could he know about the case and Yunho!? How!?

"Rennie? You ok?"

I looked at JR who looked worried at me. I smiled and nodded. We went away and home. I seriously need to talk to Joon tomorrow!

~~~

"Hyung? Can I talk to you?"

"Sure, what is it Rennie?"

I looked at him and went on his lap. Facing him. He looked me in the eyes and I hugged him. 

"I know who shot Yunho..."


Short first shapter...

Anyway, Comment & Subscribe <3