Don't like you!

Investigation (Sequel)

JR*s POV

When Ren told me it was Joon that shot Yunho, I thought I would literally explode. The new ing kid shot OUR target! How can it even be possible for us to have the same target? And why? And how the hell could he even shoot him before Aaron or Minhyun?? Those tw are among the fastest snipers in the whole world...???

Looking at Joon now was more awkward then before. He did look like a real ladys-man, but inside, he was the one that nearly stole our money. But well, Yunho's wife have no idea about that we didn't shoot Yunho. She still thinks it's us who did it. That old !

"Yah, JR! Snap out of it!"

I looked at Minyun who was starring intensely at me. He shook his head and went back to his food. Days at school was like this. We would sit in the canteen and eating our food, except that I would look at Sengho and his gang. It was something about them that I didn't like. Not at all. 

First of all, the "leader" Seungho: He looks like he is to old for being a high schooler, with other words, he is to tall. He scares me with his huge height. His eyes is sitting to tight and his forehead his huge. So no, I don't like him.

Second, their tecnic-something-thing-guy G.O: He is also tall, but not to tall. He looks like he works as a CEO somewhere. Like really... yeah, like that! And acording to me, his hands are to big.  He could be ok to talk with, i think...

Third, one of their snipers Joon: He is to good looking for his own good. He's is too short. And he is mean. Like, really mean. And I hate it!

Fourth, their swords man Cheondoong: He is also tall a building. Looks to young for being here. He looks ike he never even would think of killing a man. He looks too nice. And is to quiet.

And fifth, their second I'm-too-young-to-be-a-sniper Mir: He looks like a ing baby! How can HE be a sniper!? He also looks like he never would kill anyone. He also looks like he escaped from the kindergarten.

I shook my head at the thought that those looser were supposed to be our enemies. HA! Wouldn't think so! 

Ren put his hands on my shoulders and leaned down. He placed his chin on my head and sighed. So did I and looked up at him. He smiled down at me and I kissed him. When we pulled away, I followed Ren's gaze to Joon who was eyeing us. I smirked at him and he looked away, with a disgusted face. I chuckled a bit and kissed my angel again before I got up, took  my not-eaten food and went out from the canteen with the guys right behind me. 

 

After our last lesson, I went up to Seungho's locker and stood next to him with my arm against the locker next to his. He looked at me, I smirked and he went back to his own locker again. But ey! No one ignores me!

"Yah! Why are you ignoring me!?"

I called after him as he was on his way out of the school together with G.O. He turned around and I went up to him. Damn! He is taller than I am! !

"What do you want Jonghyun?"

I looked at G.O and gave him my answer; A real killer-shut-the--up look. He lowered his head and I went back to looking (up) at Seungho. This man really goes on my nerves. He looked down at me with eyes that didn't really care about what I had to say.  I grabbed his collar and threw him up at a locker. He was pretty light for being so big... Or I am just very strong.

He groaned and Ren had to stop for not beating the out of him. 

"Why the did your guy kill OUR target!? Huh!?"

He looked at me and coughed a bit. Baekho held back G.O and Ren held back me. He looked at G.O, I followed his gaze and went over to the other man. Seungho tried to grab my arm, but I shrugged his hand of and went up to G.O. I grabbed his collar and all he did, was looking at me. 

"No, please! Don't hurt him! I don't know why we had the same target, but we did, ok?!"

I looked back at Seungho and let go of G.O. I pointed my finger at Seungho.

"This time Seungho, I'll let it flow, but next time... You AND your little here is dead if you're not telling me why, because we both know, that you just lied!"