What the...!?

Investigation (Sequel)

Aron's POV

The next time we saw them, it was at our boss's office. Yep! We have a boss. It maybe doesn't look or seem like it, but we do. And he is a real pain in the !

JR looked literally like he would kill both Seungho and our boss in any second. He hated that our target was killed by another sniper. Me and Minhyun didn't care though. We we're the snipers, but it was ok that someone else did the job, as long as we got the money.

"So guys..."

Sigh. Ok, here comes the doom...

"... Good job, to both of the teams. But NU'EST... You have to give some of the money to MBLAQ..."

"No way! No ing way!"

And there it snapped. It hold that long. He was impossible at times. He would always have the last word, and make the decisions. Which meant, in this case, that our money was gonna stay as ours...

"And why is that, Jonghyun?"

He looked over at our boss and stood up with a snap. He walked over to our boss's table, leaned over and grabbed his collar. He looked directly into the mans eyes.

"Because... These... ES! Stole our target!"

"No, they didn't... It was all planned..."

JR let go of our boss and looked back at me with worrie.

"... By me!"

We all gasped and looked at him with huge surprise. Why would he do that? Without telling us? Without telling JR? What the !

"These five guys are among the best in this branch, and since you are the best, I sent them to work with you. It's as easy as that."

He looked over at JR and smirked. JR stormed out of the room with Ren following him. I looked over at Min who was looking back at me. The three of us that were left heard, together with MBLAQ and our boss, JR screaming and throwing things. Things like vases crashes and paintings fell to the floor. I sighed and went over to our boss as well.

"Boss... Seriously... Next time... Tell us before you fulfill it..."

"I will, Aron. Now go stop your leader from ruining the whole place..."

We went out, but couldn't find them. But the moaneing from around the corner, let us know. JR was molesting Ren's lips. Biting, and . And all Rennie could do was sand there and let him. JR was so much stronger than him, even if he would always let him touch him. He loved JR's touches, we all knew that.

But JR was crying. I've only seen that when he got hurt. And that amazed me in some way... But he had just to, just as all of us, accept the fact that we are never gonna be five anymore. But ten...