Familiarity...

Saving Forever For You...

 

Ja Ra's POV

 

Jonghyun is the past. I shouldn't be thinking about it. Yes.. That's right. I won't think about him. Siwon is my boyfriend now. That's all I ever needed.

 

 

I was busy making pastry when the door in the kitchen opened.

 

 

I knew someone walked in but I didn't turn around to see who it was.

 

 

I felt a pair of warm arms wrapped around my body and a smile formed in my lips but...

 

 

This hug is very familiar yet it felt wrong. His scent is something I've been longing for to smell yet it felt different. My eyebrows furrowed as frown made it's way to my face.

 

 

Could it be....

 

 

I turned around and saw nobody but Jonghyun.

 

 

My eyes widen as I tried to get out of his hold.

 

 

I knew something was wrong. It all felt very familiar yet new. Cause it's not Siwon's hug. It's Jonghyun's.

 

 

What are you doing?” I demanded as he held on me tighter making me fail to release myself.

 

 

I told you when I came back, I'll take you back again.”

 

 

Stop it. I'm not coming back to you. I have Siwon now so please just pretend you don't know me.”

 

 

He playfully smirked as he leaned in making me lean back. But he stopped and I felt a weight on the crook of my neck before he spoke.

 

 

You changed a lot. You're more gentle and caring to Siwon while you were nothing like that when we were together. And I am telling you, I want all of that. I want to be the one you care about the most. When I saw you smile at him and not to me, I felt my whole world shuttered. And I'm going to do everything to make you fix what you broke.” he said in a serious yet mocking tone.

 

 

I scoffed and he looked at me directly in the eye.

 

 

You changed as well. Being all selfish now, I see. But let me get this straight. I. Love. Siwon. And you above all people, would never going to change that.” I said as I glared at him hoping that every words I said sunk deep in his mind.

 

 

But he just shrugged and smirked again.

 

 

Then he leaned in and kissed my forehead.

 

 

We'll see. But I'm telling you. I don't give up that easy. You should know. So much for being my best friend, eh?” He alughed before he walked out.

 

 

When I saw him disappear, my knees gave out and I fell helplessly on the floor.

 

 

I held my chest that was aching for the familiarity of his hold.

 

 

I know.. I'm stupid. Who am I fooling?

 

 

But I just can't let him in my life now. I can't bare to hurt everyone around me again.

 

 

Siwon helped me and I am not going to disappoint him.

 

 

Jonghyun's POV

 

 

When she said those words. I thought I was going to back down on my strong mask.

 

 

All I need was to hear from her that she still loves me and that she wants me back.

 

 

But she didn't.

 

 

All those words pierced to my heart that I had a hard time controlling my tears that were about to fall down.

 

 

Does she really love Siwon now? Am I too late?

 

 

I put on my arrogant facade and made my way out.

 

 

Weakness is the last thing I want her to see.

 

 

As I went out I came across Siwon.

 

 

I immediately smiled at him and he did the same.

 

 

Ty!! Or should I say Jonghyun now.” He commented and we both laughed.

 

 

Were you visiting my girlfriend?” he playfully mocked me. I rolled my eyes at him. I want to say 'Yes.. Cause she won't be your girlfriend for too long.' But I didn't. At least, not right now.

 

 

If you haven't noticed. This is a pastry shop. Maybe you are just too caught up to being lovey-dovey with your girl so all you think about is spending time with her than buying the stuffs here.” I teased.

 

 

Yah I guess.” he said then laughed and walked in.

 

 

I looked at his disappearing back.

 

 

That should be me..

 

 

I should be the one laughing about things that concerns her.

 

 

She should be mine.

 

 

I'm sorry Siwon.. But I'll take back what's mine.

 

 

Siwon's POV

 

 

When I went in, I saw Ja Ra standing infront of the kitchen counter doing nothing.

 

 

I smiled and hugged her from the back.

 

 

She seemed startled when she jumped from my sudden action and she abruptly turned around.

 

 

Siwon?” she said with doubt in her eyes.

 

 

Yes baby. Are you expecting somebody else?” I teased and smiled at her. Then she hugged me immediately making me startled this time.

 

 

Aniyo.. I just... I.. I just missed you.. That's all.” She said as she buried her face on my chest.

 

 

Her actions made me confused but she've always been the sweetest thing in my life.

 

 

I hugged her back.

 

 

Awwe baby.. I was just kidding. I missed you too. So much.” I said as smile crept up on my face.

 

 

I love you.” I said to her.

 

 

Mhmm.” Was all she said and she nodded.

 

 

I sighed and kissed her forehead.

 

 

Come on.. Let's eat together. I'll treat you out.” I said to her.

 

 

Her mood seemed to lighten up a bit as she smiled at me. “You always treat me out.” She said as she took off her apron.

 

 

Anything for my baby.” I said as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and we went out to have a dinner date.

 

 

------------------------------------------

A/N

 

Sorry if i didn't update for a long time. *Bow 1000x.

 

I was so busy and i had a new fanfic to promote.

 

 

How's this? I hope i didn't lose your support though,..

 

Sorry..     really sorry. :(((

 

 

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT ^^