The Training

Girls on Training [Be Trained Now!]

Park Jun Hee's POV:

I can feel the morning breeze calling me to go out and explore the first day of Spring. At last, our Spring Vacation. My Scooter, here comes your pweety owner! I swung my arms childishly as i went out of our door to meet my precious scooter!

"Hello, my sweetie pie! You miss me?", I talked to my scooter as i rode on it. I haven't ride this scooter of mine because dad sends me to school with his car. >.< I really miss riding my scooter especially it is already Spring! I got my helmet on my head and start the engine.

Broom! broom...

"Miss Jade! Miss Jade!", someone from behind called out. "Where are you off to?"

Oh, it was Gale, our servant. Dad told her to keep an eye of me every single second. I don't know what got unto dad's small intelligent brain. He was okay for me to be like this...you know..being boyish. But, for these past few days, he is now prventing me to do boyish stuffs which is really out of my league. "Erm..I'm going to buy dresses and such.", i said emphasizing those words.

"But, miss..."

"Bye, Gale!", I waved goodbye as Gale called me in vain. Haha! Poor Girl Sorry, I just want to be free!

At last, I got out from the gate and proceeded to the main street where i can see teens enjoying their vacation. "Hi there!", I called out and they waved back to me too. ^_^ Nice. I bought a great bid pack of marshmallows and a carrot juice so i have something to munch on as i stroll around the city, when...

....

...........

"Jun Hee!!"

Eeeek! That was dad! I slowly turned my head and gave an awkward smile. "Hi Dad."

Uh-oh...he is mad. "Jun Hee, come over here."

Errmm.. I walked closer leaving my marshmallow, carrot juice, and my scooter. "Yesh, daddy?"

I was trembling. Is he mad? But to my surprise he showed a great smile. "I have someone to introduce to you, come with me."

He grabbed me and put me on the car. "Woah! My snacks!"

I've got nothing to do but to just mourn for my big pack of marshmallows and my lovely scooter left on that place. Wait, he's not gonna put me on those blind dates, right? Oh, please. "Dad! Where are we exactly going?"

He just smiled...weirdly. But, he didn't answer. Oh, dad.. After 2 hours of traveling. Augh! So tired. -_- Dad finally spoke out, "Here we are."

I dragged my face to look at the window. And woah?!

"Oh My Goodness! Appa, whose house is this?"

Dad giggled. "That is my friend's house. Please go inside and i'll go after you."

"Arasso. Appa, hurry inside!", I excitedly said as i skipped to the mansion's main door. A woman on her 30's greeted me and let me in. When it comes to person who i haven't knew yet, i usually observe them from head to toe. The lady was wearing a light pink whole dress with some light blue flowers as its design. She wears glasses and has a very upright eyebrows which made her look scary. She wears thick lipstick and big earrings and necklace. In brief description, she looks like our elementary terror principal. She led me on a living room and asked me to sit down on a couch and she was gone after a minute, leaving me behind, to observe. My eyes widened as i spotted my most hated color, pink. PINK here, PINK there. I thought it would be nice since the design is a kitten...but, T_T..WHY HELLO KITTY?!

Minutes passed. No sign of Daddy. No sign of anybody. Suddenly, i heard footsteps from the outside.

 

 

~Choi Hye Shin’s POV~

The sound of chirping birds outside my window woke me up. I immediately sat up and rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms. Today is the first Day of Spring Break. Yes! No more Home works! I can finally Ride My Only Love without Distractions, My Beloved Skateboard. I jumped off my bed and Rode my skateboard around my room while still wearing My PJ’s. Did I mention I love my Skateboard?

“Good Morning Miss” Brian greeted me with a Bright smile on his face.

“Hey Bri. stop calling me Miss, Kay?” I said then he nodded

“Okay Hye Shin” He said, I smiled then continued to Ride My Skateboard. After a few moments of silence, He finally spoke up.

“Please get dressed” He said then left the room. Okay, Uhm… That was weird but okay. I changed into my usual wear, Baggy Pants and a loose shirt and continued to ride my skateboard and wondered why I haven’t met my ultimate idol in skateboarding, Tony Hawk.

“ Okay, You ready?” Brian asked me. What is he talking about?

“Ready for what Bri?” I asked him back.

“For the Training” He answered. Oh wait, That’s Today? I have to escape quickly. I immediately took my wallet and a big bag and shoved my other skateboard into it together with the safety equipment and swung the bag on my bag and finally, I took my skateboard which I was riding earlier and embraced it . What should I do now? I certainly can’t use the door as an escape way Because Brian is here. Hmm… Maybe out the window perhaps?

“Yah… Hye Shin-ah, What are you doing?” He asked while getting near me while I was backing away, getting near the window. Thank Goodness My room is located in the first floor. I can jump easily.

“Oh, Noting, you now the usual” I said then immediately  jumped out the window then continued “Just escaping” then rode my Skateboard I was embracing earlier and raced off to the Gate. I know I will soon have Guards and Butlers on my trail if I don’t get out of time.

“Miss Hye Shin is Escaping! Stop her!” a butler yelled then the next thing I knew, I was being chased by butlers and guards. Urgh! I hate this! The gate is near and soon you can have your escape.

“Hye Shin!” Brian yelled, He just appeared out of nowhere.  He stopped me from going any further. Seriously, This guy is fast

“Gotcha!” He said.

“Man, you’re a fast one!” I yelled.

“Speak for yourself, you’re the one who quickly devised an escape plan ” he teased me. Gah, I will miss this friend, who knows how long I will stay at that training Camp thing. This reminds me, I still don’t know what kind of training I will get.

“Man, I am this close in escaping and finally experience freedom” I said as I showed him my pointer finger and thumb, indicating the distance between them. He just chuckled.

“Have fun on training” He said then pushed me inside the car which also, appeared out of nowhere.

“Don’t worry. I’ll take care of your ‘Precious’ Belongings” He said, referring to my Skateboard. We chuckled.

“Don’t let anyone in my room okay? Who knows what they will do to it” I instructed him, he smiled, exposing his Blue Braces and nodded. I smiled back, exposing my perfect white teeth. I was teasing him.

“Yah… Stop that, your leaving and you still tease me” He complained

“Don’t you get it Bri? I will be forever like this.” I said as I struck my tongue out. He just laughed

“One more thing Hye Shin. I will be taking this” He said as he pulled the skateboard away from my hands. I tried to pull it back to me but this guy really has strong hands.

“Take Care of My love, got it? Or else” I faked an evil voice

“Bye Bri!” I bid him farewell as I playfully slapped his face. He smiled once again and waved goodbye then the car drove off to who knows where. I departed my house without even seeing my parents. Heck, they didn’t even send me off. The drive was silent. When we passed by a beautiful mansion, I found myself awed by its beauty and elegance. The driver caught the sight of me admiring the beautiful building that we just passed. He let out a light chuckle which made me curious.

“Excuse me Ahjussi, but, Why are you laughing?” I asked him

“No nothing Miss, It’s just, you also live in a large house like that. I found it rather Humorous to see you quite engrossed in that house” he answered as he turned the car to the right, leading us to the front gate of the Mansion.

“Ahjussi, Pardon me but where are we going?” I asked

“To the Training center, The Mansion is the Training center” He explained. Wow. Who would think that mansion would be a training center. I mean anyone who would see that mansion would'nt think that it would be a training center for who knows what.

“Miss, we’re here” The driver announced as he pulled over, I nodded and went out of the Car and bowed then he drove off. I walked up the Door and tried to open it but surprisingly, it was lock. Weird.

“Hmm… I guess no one’s home” I told myself “But, I can hear sounds coming from inside” I told myself again. I paced back and forth, waiting for someone to open up or someone to arrive and let me in. I was getting bored then, I remembered, I was bringing my other Skateboard. Brian forgot about that little detail. I smiled as I took my special skateboard, the one that I only use for skateboard competitions and it’s also the one that is the duplicate of one of Tony Hawk’s Skateboard.  I rode it around the Mansion. Gosh, this place is so huge, if it had ramps, railings and a half pipe, this place can be a Training Facility for Skateboarding. I thought, I passed by a big window. There was a girl peering out of it. Oh My… Could she be a ghost? I thought, I tried to avoid Eye contact with her but she called me.

“Hey kid! Can I borrow you Skateboard?” She asked. Did she just call me Kid?  I struck my tongue out, making it an answer to her question. Also being qualified as a no. I can see that she turned mad and she threw something at me. I was knocked down my skateboard and landed on my . Ouch. I rubbed my sore and stared at the girl who threw something at me. 

 

 

Hello! Jade Here..erm..perhaps junhee. So here is the first update. And we are still planning on who will we gonna choose. ^_^ Thanks for enrolling, though! We will still plan who are the chosen girls so we will still accept registration or applications. Promote please! ^_^