The Start (Day One)

Girls on Training [Be Trained Now!]

This is now on a third person's point of view... :))

 

“Aish! This girl! I’m going to kill her when I find the entrance of this house” Hye Shin grumbled as she kicked a few random rocks that was in front of her.

VROOM! A sound of a speeding vehicle nearing her was heard and by instinct, she got out of the way, suddenly, the vehicle came to a halt, right in front of her, she just stared at the vehicle due to curiosity and shock. The door opened and revealed Men wearing black suites carrying blindfolded ladies over their backs, the ladies were kicking and screaming and they kept pounding the back of guy who was carrying them. Hye Shin, as weird as she is, just kept staring at them, as if they are just a normal sight that a normal person sees every day, and then one guy noticed her presence.

“Dude, isn’t she one of the top 2 worst trainees? Why isn’t she still inside? I thought her butlers would get her to go inside” One of the guy said then reality caught up with Hye Shin.

‘One of the top 2 worst trainees? What the…’ Hye Shin thought as she slowly backed away and tried to escape away from them but to no avail, her efforts were wasted, the Men wearing black suites were faster and stronger than her. In just a matter of minutes all the 8 girls were now inside the grand mansion.  All of them were still confused.

“Who are you?” One of them asked, she was still wearing her pajamas like she just got kidnapped in her sleep. No one had the time to answer her question because a sound of a pair of stiletto heels echoed though out the house. After a few more creepy sounds, a Lady in her late 30’s appeared at the top of the stairs, she was wearing a Short Sleeved Black Knee Lengthed Dressand a pair of black 5 inch stiletto heels matched with thick make up, completing the look of Ms. Im Song Wan. The girls were giving her weird looks; each of them wasn’t used in seeing a woman in her late 30’s wear such items.

“Yo!” Junhee greeted the older lady informally, Confidence was obvious in the tone she used; she received no response from her which made the younger girl loose her confidence a little bit.

“Yo” She said once again, slightly unsure.

“Yo?” She said, the third time, this time, it sounded more like a question rather than a greeting. Slight chuckles were heard, coming from the other girls beside her, she shot one deathly glare to shut them up.  Madame Im Song Wan just scoffed then displayed a creepy smile which made the girls feel uneasy.

“Yo?” Im Song Wan asked then another scoff escaped from her lips, the Poor Junhee and other girls were left tongue tied, No one from them was able to utter even a single word.

“I am older than you therefore you must use honorifics and Never use Informal language with me Young lady” She said as she examined each of them. ‘ I have a lot of work to do ‘ She thought as she pinched her nose bridge then closed her eyes.

“Excuse me Ahjumma but, who are you?” The girl wearing Pajamas asked. Im Song Wan flashed a smile which she found charming but for the other humans, it was just plain creepy.

“My Dear Win Ni, I am Miss Im Song Wan, you may address to me as Madame, or Madame Im” She answered then gave the girls a scary grin.

“E-Excuse me, but are you sure you’re still a miss? You look old enough to be an Ahjumma” Junhee said hesitantly then the other girls burst into laughter. Im Song Wan just smiled slightly, keeping in mind that what the younger girl said earlier was true.  The laughter continued then Im Song Wan’s patience grew thin that she used her crane to knock the Expensive vase next her off the table. It smashed into pieces as it hit the ground. As it hit the ground, the girls’ laughter was put into pause.

“Don’t laugh!” Miss Im Song Wan hissed then the girls eyes were still fixed on the shattered vase in front of them; still at shock that someone can intentionally break a very expensive vase.

“Don’t you know how expensive that vase was?” Hye Shin asked, being one of the 2 worst girls inside the house, she is also one of the people who have a sharp eye of expensive things. It’s not a big surprise since she grew up being surrounded by expensive furniture and Things.

“Yes, I am very aware how that vase costs. It costs more than your house right?” She guessed, Hye Shin couldn’t do anything but just gulp. She had her tongue tied into knots; she wasn’t able to utter a word.

“Well Then, Are we just going to stand here or are we going to sit down?” Im Song Wan said then motioned towards the Living Room. The girls followed, afraid to face the hidden scary attitude of Madam Im Song Wan.

‘She’s truly a witch, I could sense it’

‘She’s weird and old’

‘What the… What have my parents got me into? I can sense this is going to be hell!’

‘Where’s the cauldron? She’s the witch right? Where’s her black cat?’

‘Oh Shoot! Where’s the nearest escape door? Help!’

‘Oh My Gosh! Is she going to eat us on our sleep? She’s a witch!’

‘Only witches wear thick make ups’

 ‘I can sense I have to invent something so that I can escape from here’

Those were the thoughts of the girls as they walked towards the living room and sat on the expensive furniture.

“First Rule. No Dressing like a Boy” Im Song Wan said then eyed the girls, Making it obvious that she doesn’t want being disturb when she’s citing the rules and regulations inside this house. She noticed that the girls were looking a bit confused.

‘It seems like they don’t know why they are here’ She thought as she then again, pinched her nose bridge.

“You are here because you are a big embarrassment to your Rich Parents. You are a Disgrace!” She hissed. All the girls just brushed it off, probably because they were used being called that except for 2 girls. Junhee and Hye Shin.

“Your Behavior is a big disgrace! And they sent you here to become real women” She said. The two girls namely, Junhee and Hye Shin looked down and pretended that they didn’t hear a thing.

“There are some Rules and Regulations. You will soon find out about them but Right Now, You have to change your clothes. It’s almost lunch time” She said then turned around. The girls took out their phones from their pockets and checked it. There’s no signal.

“You have your cell phone with you when you sleep?” Hye Shin asked as she eyed the girl named Win Ni.

“Yes, Why? any problems with that?” Win Ni asked, raising her Eye Brows a bit.

“Er…None” She answered ‘Whew, that girl is scary’ She thought then made a mental note to never anger the girl beside her. She then turned her back against Win Ni and faced the girl who was sitting next to her.

“Woah… You’re the kid who knocked me off my skateboard!” She exclaimed as she stood up.

“Oh… Sorry about earlier” Junhee apologized then scratched the back of her neck then showed a shy smile. Hye Shin smiled back ‘She’s a good kid, I think we’re going to get along well’ she thought once again.

“Im- I mean, Madame, Why don’t we have signals?” She asked

“Oh That? Your phone doesn’t work inside this house” She said as she turned around once again, to face the girls.

“But, I’ll be more than happy to replace it with phones that will” She continued then flashed a semi-friendly smile. The girls felt unease but just shrugged the feeling off and as if they practiced it, they smiled in unison and bowed politely, they may be boyish but these girls have received a little training from when they were little on how to act politely. They all figured that maybe if they act nicely towards the witchy lady in front of them, they can get out of the house in a hurried manner. Madam Im Song Wan snapped her fingers and 3 ladies in uniform came in the room, each carrying a tray.

“Before I give you these phones, You have to close your eyes” She said then the girls obeyed then the ladies in uniform laid the trays in front of them and swiftly took the girl’s old phones away from them. None of the girls noticed that their phones where taken away by the ladies in uniform.

“You can open your eyes now” Madam said then they did and all of them gasped, each of them shocked and disgusted by the item in front of them. What is the item you may ask? It’s a Pink Iphone decorated with pink flowers complete with a personalized cellphone tag, It has the word GIRLY written all over it (figure of speech, keke)

Planning to change the casing of the phone with her old casing, Jade searched for her old phone and was left questioning “Where’s my phone?” She asked loudly

“Oh that silly little phone? I threw it, besides its not useful, it doesn’t work inside my house” Madam answered coolly.  Knowing that she can’t do anything, she calmly sat back down

“oh, it’s nearly lunch, go to your rooms and dress appropriately for lunch” Madam said

As the girls were walking in the long halls of the house, they already knew where their rooms were because they passed some doors with a name plate posted, with their names engraved on them, even though they already knew were their rooms were, they didn't dare to open or enter it bcause of fear. Instead, they walked until they reached a two door room with a name plate with the engraved words 'Walk in Closet - Everyone', they entered the room and was dumbfounded. The room was all pink, from clothes rack to walls to mirror frames to floor color and to window pane... it was all PINK. To put it into simple words, It is a nightmare for the girls and what is worth, all the clothes are GIRLISH! Lace, pink, puffy sleeves, cartoon tees, skirts, dresses, cardigans.. you name it, all the girly clothes are there. The room is filled with clothes that other girls would kill to have but these girls just don't show any interest. 

"What the hell.. that witch expects us to wear these?!" Sora yelled 

"Apparently so.." Hye Shin said without much enthusiasm.

"Aish.. never in my life Have I imagined myelf wearing such lacey, girly clothes" Junhee grumbled them stomped her foot, she accidentally hit Hye Shin's foot. Hye Shin Glared at her. She guped.

"Mian" Junhee apologized then bowed, Hye Shin smiled

"It's okay little girl. Listen, I think We've got on the wrong foot earlier, I'm Hye Shin, but call me Rae" She said in a friendly tone with a pretty smile on her face. and extended her right arm. Junhee gladly took it and returned the smile

"I'm Junhee, call me Jade" Junhee said.

"Hi! I'm Hye Mi, Mel for short" said a short haired girl

"Hello!" Hye Shin and Junhee replied "Nice to Meet you Mel!" Junhee said then waved

"I'm Jamie" Said another girl who was smiling, they repeated the same action, being friendly to one another, the introductions went on until they realized, they still need to change.

"How are we going to wear these? we hate all it, right?" Hye Shin asked, everyone answered, 'Right'

Hye Shin started to walk around and started to open some cabinets, all she found was cabinets that are full of accesories and make up. but when she opened the last cabinet, she found sewing materials.. she found a pair of scissors.  She immediately took it and ran back to the others

"GUYS! look what I found!" She said as she held the scissors proudly.

"What are we going to do with scissors?" Junhee asked

"Well, we can cut the laces off the clothes and atleast we can make it a bit un-girly" she answered then everyone started to pick the most ungirly outfit they could find and started to ungirly-fy(idk, is this even a word? LOL) it. after they were done with it, they wore it and walked out of the room. When Ms. Im Song-Wan saw them, her Jaw dropped. 

'This is going to be Hard' She thought as he pinched the bridge of her nose. 'If they cut the clothes, atleast they could have done it properly, it looks like they ripped it off instead of cutting it.


Here's Chapter one!!!!

Sorry if it took a very very long time!!! Mianhe *bows*

it's just hard to update the story if we(junhee and i) are far apart

and when we started our classes, it was also hard for the both of us to update

'cause we're studying, doing our assignments and stuff.. :((

we've been trying so hard in our studies 'cause we're aiming to be one of the top students in our class...

hopefully, you'll understand and hopefully, you didn't abandon us... 

here's the update, and hope you enjoy... the day one... mwahahha... will they be able to live peacefully??

-updated by twinklestars-