Silent Lunch and Attempt of Escape

Girls on Training [Be Trained Now!]

Warning: I've posted so MUCH pictures. I'm sorry if it annoys you. T_T

Notice: There is a CAMEO here. She will be on the fanfic permanently, not a main role though. She deserves this because she still commented even though she is not picked. Hello there, JANICE!


 ‘It seems that this would be very hard for me to train these girls. First day, first headache’.

 

Characters (So that you can recognize your housemates):

  • ·         Jamie Choi|Jam|21|Loud Animal-Lover
  • ·         Jung So Ra|Dawn|19|Sharp Gadget-Master
  • ·         Lee Eun Rae|Mich|19|Rough Car Racer
  • ·         Choi Win Ni|Pooh|18|Secretive Chatterer
  • ·         Jang Ae Ri|In|18|Quiet Clean Freak
  • ·         Choi Hye Shin|Rae|17|Devious Skateboarder
  • ·         Lee Hye Mi|Mel|16| Hyper-active Prankster
  • ·         Park Jun Hee|Jade|16|Sweet Engineer

 

------

”Okay, girls, hurry up and proceed to the dining room.” Madame ordered. The improperly-dressed lasses, fortunately, set their stubbornness on the side and went down as Madame said. Maybe it is just because of their hungriness.

“Wah! Paegop’a!” Win Ni said loudly which made Ae Ri looked at her with frustrated eyes. Ae Ri doesn’t like too much noise which is in the very opposite of Win Ni’s personality. Win Ni just shrugged and ran down the stairs.

“Oh, good. I thought the dining area would be designed with hello kitty again.” Junhee mumbled.

“What hello kitty are you talking about, Junhee?” asked Hye   mi who has the same age as her.

“Oh, as I first entered the mansion, I was led by someone on a Pink hello-kitty designed living room.”

“Eh? That sounds scary.” So Ra said. “I want to get out of this house as soon as possible.”

“Me too.” HyeMi agreed.

“Sit down girls.” Madame Im Song Wan ordered.

“Eew! What’s with the table cloth?” Junhee touched it with disgusted reaction. Madame hissed. “Oops.”

“I’m not afraid of anybody until I met this crook.” Win Ni whispered to the girl sitting beside her who was supposed to be Eun Rae.

“A real crook.” She responded.

Madame clapped her hands 3 times and some maidens, again with pink uniforms, got out with the dishes. Hye Shin and So Ra prayed that it MUST not be vegetable courses while Eun Rae hoped that she wouldn’t be the one to wash the dishes. They hate those things. As soon as the trays landed in front of the girls, they kept their eyes on it.

The maidens in pink uniforms opened the trays when Madame told them so. Upon revealing the Super Spicy Hot Fried Rice in front of Win Ni and Sizzling Beef in front of Ae Ri, they readied their forks and dipped on the dishes. They received a spank on the hand by the maidens at their back.

“Hey!” Win Ni sounded. Everybody looked at Madame. She just shrugged.

“No one touches the food until I told you to do so. Use the serving spoons and eat with a straight back. Chew properly and observe table manners.” She said then allowed us to eat. “Observe MY rules properly if you want to get out of this mansion safely and properly.”

Everybody was so quiet. They ate with a proper back posture and table manners. Nobody moved any inappropriate movement except for eating and looking at each other’s eyes. The first to finish was Hye Shin, who sat on Madame’s left side.

“Finally done. Thanks for the food.” She said and was about to lay her back against the chair when Madame stopped her from doing so by putting her cold hands on HyeShin’s back. It gave her shrills and looked at the Lady who was wearing a devious smile.

“Nobody is allowed to lean on the dining chair.” Madame added. Instead of following, the girls leaned their backs simultaneously and stubbornly on the dining chair. “GIRLS!”

Everybody freaked out. Madame took a deep breath. “Maidens, lead the students to the master dressing room. And please let them wear proper and uniformed clothes.”

“Uniformed clothes?” AeRi asked herself.

“What the heck is she planning to do to us?” Jamie asked in return. Both looked at each other with puzzled faces.

The Maidens, as ordered, now are leading the girls somewhere.

They know that the ‘somewhere’ they are talking about is what they call a real nightmare.

Dragged by the maidens, who later they found out, has almost similar faces, they reached a very clean and shiny place.

“What the… so this is it?” So Ra said.

“This dressing room sure isn’t that much scary.” Jamie added.

“But…woah. This walk-in closet sure is the biggest I ever saw.” Hye Shin admired.

“Why do I have a weird feeling that we’re gonna wear…” Junhee slowly said then all the closet doors opened in front of their faces. "..girly clothes."

All jaws dropped.

"What have i done wrong to experience these torture?" Eun Rae fakely sobbed. Ae Ri slowly covered her ears.

'I hate noisy sobs but what she said is right. I want girly stuffs but it seems that i get to use being treated as a boy.' Ae ri thought.

 

Madame Song Wan was out of sight but the girls are seriously miserable by looking at the closet in front of them. Then a familiar voice vibrated on the dressing room and the maidens surprisingly were gone.

“Girls?” that was Madame. But she’s probably on a different room since she can’t be seen by the girls who looked around for her. “This is your new dressing room. I know that you are excited to stroll around the room but soon enough I will give you time to do that.”

“Excited, my foot.” Junhee murmured.

“I heard that.” Madame said which made the girls jolt. “Okay, I was just being sarcastic. On my house, there will be rules you must follow and there will be missions you should accomplish. For those who didn’t know yet, your parents sold your tomboy character to me. They asked…or perhaps, begged me to change the 8 of you into 8 young and standard ladies of Korea. You are the Girls on Training.”

“As if.” This time, Hye Mi whispered, still Madame continued.

“That means, for the mean time, you are one of my properties and possessions. So if you want me to set you free as soon as possible, follow and do as what I say. Arasso?”

Hearing the word ‘set you free’ the girls’ eyes sparkled and they automatically said, ‘Yes! We’ll work hard’ all together.

“First mission,” Madame began. “Open the closets and wear some clothes which you think that would please me. The first one to get it will have a surprise present that she would surely like.”

Everybody had in mind that thought about finally getting out of the terror mansion they were now staying. Everyone doesn’t want to live here.

Madame gave the signal and the girls didn't wait a second.

 

They immediately proceeded to get the appropriate clothes they should wear. Everybody was determined to wear any clothes, boyish or girly, just to get their freedom.

“DONE!” that word is consecutively heard. Madame was excited to see the girls' chosen appearance. She was just tricking them over words just to make them wear girly clothes.

"Let me see."

Junhee's Attire:

So Ra's Attire:

Hye Shin's Attire:

Eun Rae's Attire:

Win Ni's Attire:

Ae Ri's Attire:

Jamie's Attire:

Hye Mi's Attire:

“Oh, very pretty, girls. I see you have sense of fashion for girl’s clothes. So far, I liked everybody’s attire but one girl eye-stunned me. And that was you, Hye Mi.”

“Yes!” Hye Mi seems like she’s going to fly to the space while jumping up and down. “So, when will I get my present?”

“Tonight.”

HyeMi’s smile reached her ears and the girls were disappointed since they didn’t win their freedom.

“Girls, do not take off those clothes unless I told you so. You can now proceed outside. ”

“Ne.” they said more weakly except for Hye Mi.

“If you happen to get out on this terror mansion can you please hunt my dad and lock him up until I get out of this house?” Junhee begged her same-age housemate.

“Arasso. I won’t let him free.” She replied.

“Oh, torture him if you want to.” Devious Junhee added as she feebly walked out the big closet.

“It’s hard to accept that I lose. Now, I won’t get my freedom, my SKATEBOARD!” Hye Shin mumbled.

“Kwaenchanha, classmate. You are not alone.” Jamie put her hands around Hye Shin.

Little by little, the girls unknowingly formed a friendly connection with each other.

Few moments later, they were led to each of their rooms. On their way, they were accompanied by the same maidens.

“This place is like a hotel.” Ae Ri said. “It’s so spacious.”

“Agree. Even though our house is big, it had never been this organized. Of course, since I lived there, there would be no organized arrangement.” Hye Shin said.

“Oh, anyway, whatever my room’s color would gonna be, I hope it’s silver.” Ae Ri shared.

“I hope mine is blue!” Hye Shin replied.

Eun Rae, who was listening butted in. “Me too! I also like blue.”

“Cheongmal? Woah, so we are color sisters?” Hye Shin asked.

“Haha! I guess so.” Eun Rae said.

“Even though I don’t like too much noise, but these girls sure knows how to make me smile.” Ae Ri told So Ra.

“Same for me too.” She replied.

The girls reached their destination; they have identical room designs, similar room colors. Everything is plain equal and organized. The door rooms are far from each other since the rooms are spacious.

The girls dropped to each of their beds.

The lighting and the interior design was nice and the girls couldn’t keep their eyes open anymore, except for So Ra, Ae Ri, and Hye Mi, the diligent and smarty-pants. So Ra knew there were cameras around the room so she got her phone, the pink one, out and texted the girls which were surprisingly on her address book.

------

Message:

[So Ra]

Girls let’s get us out of here. I’ve got a plan. Those who are interested, text back.

 

Anyway, what are you doing at this time?

Reply:

[Ae Ri]

I’m thinking for plans, good timing. Maybe I can go to your room.

[Hye Mi]

I’m waiting for my freedom but I guess what I am expecting will not be what I receive. I’m willing to work with you. Also, it won’t be nice if I’m just the one who can get out of this terror place.

[So Ra]

Stay on you rooms. The pink phones surely have computer access. Maybe, no internet but I still can hack the system’s cameras. Willing to help?

[Ae Ri & Hye Mi]

Sure.

[So Ra]

I’ll send you both, on what will you do. The other girls are probably asleep.

-------

Madame was off guard. She’s also asleep. Maybe she got tired of the girl’s stubbornness. She didn’t get to watch over the security videos, she didn’t even notice that the system is shut down.

-----

[So Ra]

Success. We are near to our freedom! Yahoo! ^O^ Party party! Now, Ae Ri wake up the girl on the nearest room. Check the grounds. Hye Mi, can you go and check Madame? I’ll watch for the system.

[Ae Ri and Hye Mi]

Copy.

------

Ae ri slowly got our from her room and travelled a minute to get inside the nearest room, who was actually Win Ni’s room.

“Hello?” she whispered in the air. No response.

She crept inside the room and found out who was inside, the weirdly looking Win Ni who was asleep.

 

“Ya, Choi Win Ni. Wake up but don’t make noise.” She whispered.

“Mm…”

“Ya..”

“Mmm..”

“Ireonawa…”

“Mmm?”

“I said get your up! Do you want to escape or not?” Ae Ri still whispered a little louder. Win Ni immediately covered and shushed Ae Ri like crazy. “Pabo.”

“Wae? We can go out already?” Win Ni asked.

“Ani. It’s just, So Ra have a plan. I’m asking for your help. We’ll check the grounds.”

“Check the grounds?”

“Yep.”

“Check the grounds?”

“Yes, check the grounds.”

“What’s that?”

-_-“

“We are searching for lasers.”

“Ahh..then what?” Win Ni asked again.

“We’ll check out if it is safe to get out without the witch knowing.”

“Witch?”

“Im Song Wan, for crying out loud. Now, move.”

The 4 girls are getting busy. Hye Mi watched Madame’s door from afar.

They don’t know, Madame is already awake, and watching Ae Ri and Win Ni over from the window, not from the hacked security system.

“Should we get them to their rooms, Madame?” asked Song Wan’s right hand, J_A_N_I_C_E a.k.a, Moon Jae Kyon or Janice.

  

She’s 16 years old, environmentalist, and a Game-addict. Im Song Wan got her since she understands her and she gets along with her pretty well, too. She’s very obedient and dependable.

“Come over, Janice. ” Madame asked her to come over and look at the 2 girls who were on the grounds. “Look at those girls.”

Janice looked at them closely. It made her giggle. “They look dumb. Maybe they thought there were lasers around. LOL.”

“Exactly, Janice. Now the exciting part is when they touch the walls.”

On Ae Ri and Win Ni’s side, they are very exhausted from walking on the wide grounds in the mansion.

“When… will we get… to the entrance?” Win Ni tiredly said.

“Oh…Stop talking. It makes… you more… tired.” Ae Ri exhaustedly said too. “There are no… lasers, right?”

Win Ni shook her head. Finally, with their full effort, the girls get to reach the gate. But before touching it, they made a pretty cool up and down motion. They showed real excitement.

“Finally!” Win Ni said as she was about to touch the walls.

“Wait!” Ae ri stopped her. “The wall might be electric. It might get you electrocuted.”

“Really?”

“Hmm! Let me test it first.”

As soon as Ae Ri touched the wall, as expected, she received a huge amount of electricity on her body, in short, electrified. Win Ni was shocked and, since she has low IQ, touched Ae Ri. Both were…Yep! Electrocuted.

Not dead, though. They just lose consciousness.

Janice’s giggle was contagious. It made the single Madame giggled with her.

----------------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-----------------------------------

 

Done with the update! This is Junhee07 by the way! >.< It's green!!!!!!

LOL. Anyway, how is the update so far? I'm really sorry about the pictures. But, congratulations to Janice! I hope you read this..>.<

Please comment! And Saranghae~ Did you subscribe?

LOL.....More pictures, cameos, and more thrills to come. sorry about the electricity thingy!

Love lots! <3 <3