The Day Before Everything Starts

Girls on Training [Be Trained Now!]

The day after Sekyung decided the pair-ups, she immediately and personally called the Presidents/CEO of the talent agencies where the chosen boys are under. It wasn't hard for her since those Presidents know the company she's working at, and then finally, everything is set up. On the other hand, Madame Im didn't have a good sleep. She was bothered and felt that the girls are unsafe under her sister's supervision.

"Should i regret calling Sekyung for help?" she looked at the window and notice it's still a bit dark. Since she can't fell into sleep, she decided to roam around and check the girls with the CCTV. Everybody is fortunately asleep.

"Oh, wait..." she looked closely on SoRa's video. She was obviously using the pink phone under the blanket. Then little by little Madame knew everybody was secretly texting each other, except for Janice. Whatever it is, maybe she doesn't need to know. "Every person also needs a little space." she thought.

Madame stayed in the system room until she fell asleep. She was woken up by a call from her sister.

"Oh, Se-kyung-ah. Good mor--"

"My staffs will go inside the mansion this morning to set up everything for the set and the girls need not to know about them so plan something about it. Since you have negotiated with me already, i will expect for you to be out of this. Everything must be according to what will i order." Se-kyung unrespectfully said them straightly without returning a greeting and then hung up.

She heaved a sigh when Janice came inside. "Madame, you slept here?"

"Ah, i guess i did while i was checking up on the girls last night."

"Shouldn't you turn the alarm song on yet?" she calmly asked and Song Wan smiled.

"I will do that after i had a chat with you. Besides, they didn't have enough sleep last night."

Madame gave Janice the responsibility to take care of the girls whenever she's not around--- i mean whenever Se-kyung IS around. Then gave an ultimate alarm song to wake up the girls in one-shot.

Neohuineun gwireul makgo
Ibeul makgo
Ni bae chaeugi bappa da ppaeseoganeun Role
Dekalko
Manicheoreom don
Gwonryeok myeong edeureun an byeonhaneun Role
Ch‘Yeah
Umjik yeo ddaega dwaesseo
Gangjawa yakja geu paneul busul Anthem
Hyeokmyeong igeon guernica Flow
Geureonikka modu Keep your head up

(Alarm Song: Power by B.A.P.)

At the very first second since the song was been played, everybody simultaneously got up from their beds. 

"What the !@#$%?!?!?" Jung So Ra yelled. "What song could be more sleep-wrecking than this?!"

She got up from her bed, her face, unexplainable. 

As for Junhee, as she heard the song, she immediately went out her room and shut the door behind her back.

With nervousness painted all over her face as she said, "What the heck just happened?"

Then the girls one-by-one popped out of their rooms, disgusted.

"Okay girls, i need you to be in the dining room within 45 minutes. Already prepared, awake, and of course, DRESSED. You know what i mean already." Madame Im Song Wan announced. "Hurry up and please me, you'll regret if you won't."

"Oh yeah, bribing again." Jamie grumbled softly while walking. "I know it's not gonna be supported with actions."

"I heard that, Miss Jamie Choi." Madame announced again. 

"What?" Jamie was shocked. Seriously, how can Madame hear? "Is there a mic everywhere which enables you to hear our small grumbles? Goodness."

"Madame?" EunRae called. "Can i request, please?"

"What is it Eun Rae?"

"Can we wear a more decent attire this time? I think what we wore last time are..." Eun Rae spoke as she and the girls headed to the giant dressing room.

"Are what?"

"TY CLOTHES!" Everybody shouted at the same time, volume, and place. They really DO think a like. 

"As you wish." she giggled. "Just don't wear tomboy clothes."

"Did she just giggled?" Hye Shin asked Hye Mi, who nodded nonchalantly as an answer. "That was... unusual."

"Aish, seriously. How can we wear tomboy clothes if this giant dressing room doesn't have those kind of clothes? WHICH WE LIKE." Winni grumbled this time as she scanned her hands on the clothes. 

"40 minutes."

As soon as the girls were already dressed they went on and patiently waiting for the food in their respective seating positions.

Junhee || Sora || Eunrae || Winni || Jamie || Janice || Hyemi || Hyeshin

Madame came into the scene, holding her black fan. She eyed the girls just as the girls eyed her as she walked towards her chair.

"I was expecting mini-shorts or mini-skirts..." Madame Im said slowly as she carefully and lady-likely sat.

"Should we change again?" Jamie interrupted. Everybody gave her a 'i-thought-you-are-boyish-enough-to-dislike-those-kind-of-attires' look. (Phew. That was long. XD) "I mean..."

"You don't have to, since i'm pretty satisfied. I have seen no ripped parts, cut parts, and improper way of wearing these clothes. Over all, i'm grading you C."

"C?" Everybody exclaimed.

"What? Not A, not B, not C+? Mamamia." Hyemi asked.

"So who's winning and what's the prize, madam?" Janice asked.

"You'll know later on." Madam fixed her outfit. "I personally researched about your favorite foods, so i hope you'll enjoy eating. But, tsk tsk, these are unhealthy foods. Please bring out the food."

The girls were wide and wet-mouthedly waited as they pinned their eyes on the food which the girls with the pink uniforms served.

"Here we go." Madame muttered. She seems to be a bit friendly lately. "Egg rolls for Janice."

She named the dishes, calmly ang sweetly, as they were placed on the dining table.

"Fish and Chips for Hye Mi. Kimchi and Fries mixed together for So Ra. Chicken/Dakgalbi for Jamie. Ribeye steak for Eun Rae. A spicy pasta dish for Win Ni. Chinese pork dumplings for Hye Shin. "

While the girls ate up upto their satisfaction, someone dearly asked.

"Uhhh... Madame Im?"

"Yes, Ms. Jamie Choi?"

"Why do i think that you have something weird in mind? I mean, we don't get used with these goodness you're showing right now." she answered bluntly.

So Ra just smirked. She seems to be agreeing. Everyone else looked shocked. But beginning to think what she said was right. Madame couldn't tell that they will be under SeKyung's supervision from now on. If she will, she have to tell the reason why and what will happen to them. Then they will know that their life inside will be aired outside and that would possibly result in chaos, especially that Se Kyung ordered to keep the show a secret to the girls.

Madame intelligently answered with a mysterious smirk. "You will gradually know that."

"Grr.. why so secretive?" Eun Rae grumbled.

Then after that she changed the topic and announced the winner, which happened to be Eun Rae.

As soon as they are almost done, Madame instructed that a proper lady and proper manners would include your poise and table etiquettes. "Nobody should stand up until everybody is done."

"Yes, madame." they all said.

Janice gave madame a smile, in a sense, she said 'congrats for slowly capturing their hearts.'

Madame secretly smiled back. "Eunrae, since you won today's activity, i will have your suprise prepared within 10 minutes at the frontyard. Whatever you do or see, don't tell anybody inside this house."

The other girls got intrigued, just as what Madame wants to happen. Eunrae felt weird but it's obvious that she's excited.

"Before i announce something which i'm sure would make you happy, i would like to tell you about your upcoming training. I'm entrusting you, my girls, to my sister. I don't know about her plans but i could tell it's mission is to STILL make or transform you as descent Korean Ladies, understand? I don't know if it would be tough or sweet so i decided to let you free for a while."

"Free?" Sora's eyes widened. "What does that mean?"

"You are going to a public place, thet's freedom."

The dining room was filled with sighs of relief and happy chatters.

"So, i prepared bodygua---"

"WHAT?" Junhee exclaimed.

"You need them."

"But, Ahjumma---i mean, Madame Im..." she insisted.

"If you don't want to go stay. We are not forcing you to come." Madame said with her eyebrows up. Janice chuckled. "Got that? Now, move."

-----

"Miss Eunrae, please come with me." a maidservant came with a pink uniform.

"Eeew." she said to herself seeing the color. The maid lead her to the frontyard. There was nothing special.

"Erm, so what's the surprise?"

The maid gave a smile and held a shiny key in her hand and pointed it to a particular area.

A Black Lotus Elise lies on the pavement.

"Su-----weet!" Eunrae got the key on a click and jumped right through the frontseat.

"It's yours for today, make sure you'll be back at 5 pm  if you still want to hold that car when you graduate." the maid winked.

"Oh, sure." she replied with a great smile.

"But, you should meet someone, a chaperon."

O_O

---------------------------------------

 

Ttaran! After how many long months we...ehem... i mean I have't updated!

X( My greatest apologies, readers. It was really hard to find time just to touch the laptop. Some of the reasons are: Both of us (twinklestars) are graduating this school year; We transferred somewhere very far from my school which costs me to travel almost 2 hours; and lastly, my mom's job is an online job as virtual assistant. X( I'm not even updated. Huhu.

Regardless of those reason, i can't promise to update on time. But i think my co-author can. :)

 

Anyway, who will be the chaperon? HAHA. It's obvious. I entrust the continuation to twinklestars a.k.a. Rae. :"> I love you readers. Hope we didn't lost you.