Chapter 1 : Forgotten Memories

Sweet Nightmare

 

 

Dreams aren't always beautiful. They aren't always sweet, pleasing and delightful.

Dreams can't be controlled , when they come , they just come and you can't do anything to stop it.

 

Choi Sooyoung was only 13 when she found out of her ability . An ability of seeing the future in her dreams.

 

When she was 17 , she dreamt that her parents died in a car crash.

A few days later, she received a call...from the hospital.

 

When she was 20 , she dreamt of getting a scholarship to Seoul College of Arts.

A day later, she received a mail from Seoul College of Arts.

 

When she was 22 , she dreamt that her first love will dissapear.

An hour later, the chief's son was reported missing on the news.

 

Dreams....are inevitable


     

            A certain brunette stirred from her sleep, a big yawn escaping her lips as she woke up. Her eyes widened at the sight as soon as she opened her eyes. The girl was left oblivious as she sat up. Her eyes wandered around, scanning the room. Every single thing in the room was white, including the vintage looking furnitures.

The girl titlted her head in confusion "Am I Dead?" she whispered, like she didn't mind it at all.

 

    "Good Morning Miss Choi Sooyoung. Glad you're already awake" A voice spoke, interuppting her thoughts. The girl moved her head towards the door "W-who are y-you?" she asked. The man smiled gently "Im your doctor. You're in the hospital." 

Her jaw dropped "W-what?! When? H-how?" 

The doctor grinned widely again, which was starting to creep Sooyoung out "That book was left for you earlier this morning, I was told to make sure you read it"

Sooyoung turned to her side and saw a red thick old-looking journal on the table. Her fragile hands reached for the book, gently picking it up .

"Who left thi-"

Before she could say anything else, the doctor was gone. It was only her and the mysterious red journal in her hands.

 


 

November 11th 2011

Today's dream was merely frightening. It was just me being scolded by Mrs. Jung for not handing the worksheets on time.

 

 

Sooyoung walked in the quiet halls, passing by Mrs. Jung's class as she heard the icy teacher practically screeching for her. Choi Sooyoung couldn't be bothered, she knew that was a somewhat an alarm for her to escape her wrath while she can. She walked casually towards the exit, a long sigh escaping her lips.

It was raining cats and dogs and the girl didn't even have a decent umbrella to begin with.

The leggy brunette threw her useless umbrella and dug her head in her trench coat, making a run for it.

 


 

  "When did that happen? I thought I was in good terms with Mrs. Jung" she muttered under her breath, flipping some pages as her curiousity grew.

Her fingers finally stopped at one certain page.

 


 

November 26th 2011

Yesterday night's dream was blurry somehow. I didn't get a very clear image of it. This is so frustrating! The only thing I saw was a brown coloured room, and a tall figure somewhere in it. 

 

 

Sooyoung had no plans on ever waking up. She was just curious of what room that was and who 'that' tall figure belongs to. Nevertheless, her eyes wouldn't stay shut. Sighing in frustration, the girl pushed of the covers and jumped out of bed and headed towards the bathroom.

The brunette completed her daily routine and skipped towards the closet. She picked out something simple, yet appealing.

A grey sweater and skinny jeans. Choi Sooyoung was never really fond of bright colours. Her wardbrobe was extremely depressing to watch. Everything was either black, grey or white.

She picked up the red journal and shoved it in her backpack. 

 

She ran out across the street, the smell of fresh roasted coffee luring her into a small vintage cafe. She headed towards the counter and ordered long black, her favourite.

Watching the baristas prepare her order enticed her even more.

"Here you go Miss" the staff smiled, handing her drink. "Thank you" she smiled, oh-so gently, which was a very rare thing for anyone to see.

Taking her order, she sat down onto a seat far from other people ; the corner of course.

She raised the cup carefully, taking a sip of the hot drink as she enjoyed the bittersweet taste of the drink.

 

Choi Sooyoung somehow loved the atmosphere in the litte cafe. It was soothing, calm and there was nothing there to bother her.

The bells stuck on the door rung, a sign that a customer has joined the family.

 

Out of curiousity, she turned her head towards the door and mentally screamt in horror.

'Why the is the professor's son doing here?!?' she muttered, her eyes wide as she watched him walk towards the counter.

Sooyoung quickly turned back towards her coffee, ducking her head as low as possible, hoping that he wouldn't see her.

 

"Did you really think I didn't see you here?" a voice spoke and Sooyoung swore she can feel him smirking at her right now.

Well that was a fail

 


Chapter 1 : Forgotten Memories ^^