Episode 4

When the maknaes meet

"Who said you are sharing this village among the 8 of you only!" A strong voice spoke suddenly as they were playing with a little kid in the village.

"Oh annyeong haseyo.." They all stood up and greeted the elderly.

"This is your house. Get in." He pointed at the old and damaged-looking house behind him. The maknaes dropped their jaws at the house that looked like no one could live in. They shrugged their thoughts off and followed behind the grandfather closely.

"Harabeoji.. Where are you going?" Beanie asked as she saw the grandfather leaving the house when the rest of the maknaes were entering the house.

"Home!" He said before putting his hands behind his back and walking off. Beanie shrugged it off and walked into the house.

"Seems like we have to turn ourselves into interior designers.." Youyoung said as she read the mission card hung on the back of the door.

This is your house for When The Maknae Meets. Since it is rundown, please design and paint the house nicely. The paint are already placed in the kitchen. As for the furnitures, you'll have to find the secret hidden cards to earn them. Good luck! Keke..

"Staffs and producers, are you teasing us?!" Youyoung flashed the mission card to the camera and pointed out at the last line which said "keke".

"How should we start now..?" Maru asked and got no response. Everyone fell silent as they didn't know what were they supposed to do.

"Let's explore the house first and get the floor map, then we'll divide into groups to find the hidden cards at different places." J-Da suggested which made the younger ones clapped and cheered for her.

"Since I'm the oldest here.. so I'll take the lead. I don't like being leader actually. It's kind of stressful." J-Da said honestly.

"Now. Minhee and Sungjae would search on the third level, Maru, Youyoung and Zelo would be at second level, Chanmi, Ren and I will be on the first level okay?" J-Da passed the map that she drew and passed it to the different maknaes. They all nodded and got to work almost immediately.

"Beanie-ssi, you seems to be working really hard." Sungjae said as he looked at Beanie who was searching hard.

"Of course. It feels like we have to dedicate to this house. I don't know why but that's what my instinct says." Beanie replied as she was checking through the old cupboards.

"Oh there is one up there!" Beanie exclaimed and pointed at the card that was placed on top of the tall cupboard. She tried jumping but it seemed like her height is preventing her from doing so.

"Here." Sungjae reached out to the top of the cupboard and took down the card effortlessly.

"A king sized bed!" Beanie shouted happily as she flashed the card to the camera.

"For both of us..?" Sungjae asked, awkwardly. Beanie turned and looked at him as they both fell silent.

"What do you mean? You want to sleep with me?" Beanie asked playfully before laughing and running down the stairs to show the two hidden cards they found to the rest of the maknaes. She was blushing hard as she jumped down the stairs and tried to prevent the cameras from filming her red face by getting away at high speed.

"Yeonju unnie! We found two hidden cards!!" Beanie shouted when she was still on her way down to the second level. Before she could even reach the second floor, she missed and almost tripped.

"Oh my god. Thanks Junhong!" Beanie said in english as Zelo caught her in his arms just in time.

"Wow, heo ingeoliseu!" Youyoung said in her english which garnered much laughter. ("Her english")

"We found two here." Maru got down to the first level after Beanie with two hidden cards in his hands.

"Great. We found five here. There's a total of 10 cards. I guess we are still need to look for one of them.. So we already have bed, dining table, sofa, tv set, heater, air-conditioner, cooking set, computer set and polaroid camera. It seems kind of complete already." Chanmi counted the items and thought of what could be the last item.

"Aish! I'm doing with this! We already search through the house so thoroughly, but we still can't find it!" Ren complained as he lied down on the floor.

"Ah!! The last hidden card!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IDEK but is this boring?! TT_TT