Episode 3

When the maknaes meet

"Oh my gosh! The next person came!" Beanie pointed out at the figure which greeted them from far. Ren immediately started dancing to face, but it seemed like the opposite guy was kind of confused. After Ren was done with one full chorus, he stopped and looked at the newcomer.

"Wa~" The newcomer clapped his hands together and cheered for Ren. Ren dropped his head, having a breakdown from the fact that the newcomer couldn't see the obvious mission board right in front of him.

"Please look at the mission board!!" Yooyoung pointed at the big board in front of Sungjae. He oh-ed with his mouth and took a look at the mission.

"AHH!! I know I know! Nu'est's Action!" Sungjae said proudly. Beanie jumped up and down as she was too anxious. She wanted to tell him what was the song but he would be expelled from the show right away.

"Nu'est's Jackpot? Teojyeo naoneun jackpot.." Sungjae attempted again. But got the same alarm to rang again. Beanie stared at him, already judging him a little.

"Ah molla yo!!!" Sungjae stomped playfully and complained. At this time, one of the writer noonas past him a card.

"AH YES!! A HELP CARD!!" Sungjae exclaimed.

"I'LL HELP YOU!!" Beanie volunteered and stood beside the tall guy immediately.

"Nu'est's FACE!!!" Beanie shouted over at Ren which shocked him a little. Zelo already expected this, really.

Following up next, Zelo danced to Warrior and Sungjae could tell right away because he had interest in the falling part of the chorus. Next up was Maru's turn. Because Maru was the maknae of the industry, Sungjae could identify SOLO very easily as he paid attention to younger kids.

"Well.. It's not like I'm ial. But I'm jealous of their age.. Youth is the best." Sungjae did a thumbs up.

"Hellllloooooo Venus!" Sungjae sang Hello Venus' group catchphrase and did their famous peace sign. He was shocked when the incorrect alarm rang upon him again.

"YA!! I CAN'T BE WRONG WITH THIS!" Sungjae complained as he always thought their catchphrase was really cute.

"You are almost right." The writer noona hinted him.

"Hello?" Sungjae tried but got the same alarm.

"Venus!" Sungjae clicked his finger and thought he was smart.

"Don't leave!" Sungjae said confidently. This was one of the recent hit in Korea. Although the song was released about half a year ago, it became a trend after that in Korea. Well, it wouldn't spread too far off to the rest of the world. Reason being the song contained mostly Korean, and the fact that PSY was dominating the world's population was another factor.

"YA HOW CAN YOU ONLY NOT KNOW MY SONG?!!!!" Ren screamed angrily at Sungjae. Sungjae giggled and bowed at Ren as an apology.

"Guess the song that he/she is dancing or elsethey cannot stop dancing. But no one is dancing!" A new voice read the mission board.

"Ah! Newcomer! Go Yooyoung go!" Ren pushed the girl forward and got a glare from her for pushing her. She started dancing to her song again.

"Venus?" The girl asked without confidence but got the correct alarm. She smiled like a little girl happily and guessed the rest of the songs with confidence. She wasn't like Beanie, so excited about watching the dances, but she knew all the songs, or the song names at least.

"Hello everyone, this is EvoL's J-Da." She greeted formally and bowed. She wasn't comfortable with the surrounding yet. She was still a little held back.

Before the rest could introduce themselves, the sound of luggage's wheel rolling against the cemented floor was heard. Everyone turned their backs to look at the girl that was running towards them.

"That girl is late.." Yooyoung frowned and looked at her watch.

"Ah! I'm sincerely sorry for being late!! Sorry!" The girl kept apologising. She hadn't put on any make-up yet and she tied her hair into a pony tail. Everyone could tell she overslept because of her slightly bloated face.

"Aniya.. It's fine." Beanie smiled at the girl before flashing the mission board to her.

As Maru started dancing SOLO, the girl guessed it right in a second. When Sungjae came out, he took a step like Insane's choreography. Before he took another, the girl guessed it already.

"Is it all your debut tracks?" The girl asked, everyone smiled and nodded their heads vigorously at her. They didn't want to dance again. It was too tiring to do such thing early in the morning.

"Venus, Don't Leave, Warrior, We Are Abit Different, and Face!" She pointed at the individual members and listed down her answers. Right after, she got the correct alarm to ring, making everyone feel really delightful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting at the rear of the bus which was taking them to somewhere they didn't know. they were all silent and it was a little awkward since they didn't really know each other.

"Let's start with an introduction." One of the writer noonas said behind the cameras.

"Annyeong haseyo, I am C-Clown's Maru." Maru stood up and bowed at the older sisters and brothers.

"Good morning! I am FLUFFY's Beanie!" Beanie greeted with a good morning and giggled to herself.

"Ah... They are the maknaes of the maknaes in the industry, aren't they?" Yooyoung leaned forward and asked the writer noonas, making J-Da's eyes enlarged.

"Which year are you guys born in?" J-Da asked.

"I'm a 97-liner." Maru looked at Beanie.

"Me too!" Beanie held her hand up, asking a high-five from the boy.

"That's really young!" J-Da said as she had sparks in her eyes, seeing the youths.

"I'm really jealous of their age.. But debuting at such a young age actually has both advantages and disadvantages.." Sungjae said as everyone else agreed by nodding.

"Hello, I'm AOA's Chanmi." The girl that was late spoke.

"Why are you late today morning?" Yooyoung asked directly. Everyone seemed to be shocked by her straightforwardness, except for Ren and Beanie.

"Ah.. I overslept.. Really sorry." She apologised again and this made Yooyoung feel better because she was positive about admittin her wrongs and not push the blame to anyone else.

"I'm J-Da from EvoL." J-Da waved at the rest of the members and smiled.

"Sesangi nolla.. Uri jom dalla~" Beanie imitated the older girl and made everyone laugh.

"Unnie, what's your real name?" Youyoung asked as she held the girl's hand.

"I'm Yeonju." J-Da smile genuinely at the youngers.

"Ah! Yeonju unnie sounds nicer! You know, my engrish kind of !" Youyoung exclaimed and caught another wave of laughter on the bus.

"Fine then." J-Da agreed before the rest beamed and called her 'Yeonju' instead.

"I'm Yooyoung from Hellllllooooooo Venus!" Yooyoung did her group's famous catchphrase.

"Stop acting cute!! I'm Nu'est's Ren!" Ren exclaimed at his labelmate, causing a commotion between them.

"Are you two by chance having a secret love..?" Zelo said jokingly.

"Do you think you are promoting for your own song?" Sungjae pushed the younger boy a little and chuckled.

"I'm B.A.P's rapper, Zelo." Zelo did his usual introduction.

"BTOB's Sungjae!" He fixed his hair while he briefly introduced.

As the bus came to a stop, just before there could be awkward silence, they all hopped off the vehicle happily and brought their bags and luggages with them.

"Wow. It writes 'Maknae village' here!! Does that means we will have a village of our own?!" Yooyoung pointed at the wooden board that was welcoming them.

"Oh my god! The 8 of us living in a village?! A village divide into 8, our land is still quite big. Poverty poverty. Wahahahhaha!!" Beanie then started talking to Yooyoung as the two laughed with each other and lived in their own world. The others dragged luggages and entered the village, a little too cautiously that it wouldn't be fun.

"Hello~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i took quite long to write this chapter because everytime i write it, i'll stop halfway.

I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULDNT BE THIS BORING AND DRAGGY!!

i had to do this because i didnt want to show biaseness. I want to let everyone introduce themselves!!

so yes, i repeat, I PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULDNT BE THIS BORING AND DRAGGY!!

PLEASE DONT UNSUBSCRIBE AND CONTINUE TO COMMENT ALOT!^^