Episode 2

When the maknaes meet

----------------------------------------------------------------------EPISODE 2----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong haseyo!" Maru greeted as he got off his manager's van. He looked around and saw no one, not any member, or secret.

"Seems like I reach before the noonas did. What should I do later? I'm going to be nervous!! Hehehe." He rubbed his hands together and tried to shake the nervousness of meeting one's idols off. Suddenly, one of the staffs gave him a mission card.

"Oh? A mission card?" He asked as he took the over from the one of the writer noonas.

Dance to your debut track without singing or background music to the next person/people that arrive and get them to guess what song is it.

"By any chance, is it not only secret sunbaenim?!?!" He beamed, thinking that there would be more groups coming, and he was definitely hoping that it would be groups that he liked.

"Ije nan solo~ (solo~) Maybe I'm solo~ (solo~)" Maru stood in front of the camera and started rehearsing.

"Do you think I should put more force when I'm having eye contact? Should I tilt a little to show off my side profile?" He asked the cameramen who were all holding their laughters, obviously didn't want to spoil his mood for thinking that he would meet his idols. Since his hyungs started the lie already, they decided they would play along.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Show time! Ren's time! Hehehe. I'm Ren from Nu'est!" Ren greeted as he got off the van.

"Helloooooo Venus! No wait, Hellllloooooo Yooyoung!" Yooyoung did an eyesmile to the camera and did their group's trademark action before draggin her luggage, following behind Ren to enter the dark park.

"It's 4:50am right now. See, I already told you! Your manager really can fly!!" He joked, and made Yooyoung stopped walking and send him a death glare before continue walking.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Seems like someone is coming!!" Maru clapped his hands together happily as he strained his neck to check if someone arrived. Seeing two figures approaching him, both tall and looking like girl, he looked at the camera in shock immediately.

"OH MY GOSH!! IS THAT DAVICHI SUNBAENIMS!?" He questioned, which made the cameramen want to laugh at him, hard. He wasted no time and started to dance to his own song as Ren and Yooyoung were approaching him. Ren and Yooyoung stood still and looked at the boy that was dancing in front of them.

"What is he trying to do?" Yooyoung asked as she pointed at Maru who was dancing so enthusiastically in such a unique hour. One of the writer noonas brought out a board and put it in front of them.

Guess the song that he/she is dancing to or else they cannot stop dancing.

"What?! How will I even know what song is this!" Ren was shocked as he usually do not watch music broadcast. He would seriously rather spend more time on nail art or checking out some new fashion magazines.

Upon recovering from the previous move when he had to drop his head, Maru was shocked to see both Ren and Yooyoung.

Oh my gosh, pretty noonas! How can I not know this group earlier! That blonde girl would be my bias!! Maru thought to himself and couldn't contain his own happiness by beaming as he continued to dance.

"Since it's a variety show of maknaes and rookie groups.. I think he is one of the rookies of 2012.. Is this by chance.. Two X's double up?!" Ren asked without thinking. The writer noona rang the alarm, signalling that it was a wrong song.

"Babo! Two X is a girls group!! How about VIXX's Super Hero?" Yooyoung made a smart guess. But got the same alarm too. At that moment, Maru finally realised that it was a show of maknaes and rookie groups.

"WHAT ITS A SHOW FOR MAKNAE AND ROOKIE GROUPS?!" Maru stopped immediately and questioned the opposite two who was busy thinking what dance was he dancing to.

"Ah! Is it C-Clown's Solo?!" Yooyoung clicked her finger before the correct alarm was played. She gave a high five to Ren as they started jumping together happily.

"So someone enlighten me.. It's a show for maknae and rookie groups..?" Maru calmed himself down and finally knew the truth.

"You mean you didn't know? It was all over the internet.." Yooyoung asked as a matter of fact. "Even if you didn't check the internet, your manager would have told you." Maru blushed at the fact that all this while he had been spazzing like a little fanboy in front of a tv but actually he didn't have to show this side of himself as he wasn't even going to meet any girls group that he liked.

"Oh yea, I'm NU'EST's Ren." Ren introduced himself to Maru.

"Hello Venus' Yooyoung here!" Yooyoung smiled at the younger boy happily, which made his heart skip a beat at her eye smile.

"I'm C-Clown's M--maru.." He stutterred, still a little shock from Yooyoung's perfect eyesmile.

"So this is the mission?" Yooyoung pointed to the mission card in Maru's hand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're finally here!" Beanie stretched her arms as she got off the van and got her luggage with her. She then greeted the cameramen by bowing together with Zelo.

"We checked the internet just now.. So there will be 6 other groups! Is there anyone that already reached?" Beanie chatted with the cameras which were following her and Zelo to prevent awkwardness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh!! Someone is coming!! Faster!! Scissors, paper, stone!" The three of them threw out hand signs and determined the order that they were going to show their dance: Ren, Maru then Yooyoung.

Ren then started dancing to Nu'est debut track, face.

"Omo! That's Ren-ssi right?" Zelo pointed out as they watched Ren's strong moves from far. They walked a little faster as Ren kept dancing, until their dubstep dance part.

"Can you faster guess what dance is this?! I am tired already! I haven't eat breakfast!" Ren slightly begged Beanie and Zelo who was still mesmerised by his dance.

"Nu'est Face!" Zelo and Beanie both answered together, getting a 'ding ding ding!' from the writer noona.

Ren stopped his dance immediately and allowed Maru to do his.

"Ije nan solo~ (solo~) Maybe I'm solo~ (solo~)" Beanie kept sanging for Maru who seemed to be quite awkward as he was sweating slightly.

"C-Clown's Solo!" Beanie saved Maru from wasting his energy any further. The same alarm rang again before Yooyoung stepped forward to do her dance.

"Jello hot han nareul midgo~ ok~" Beanie sang one of the lines of Hello Venus' Venus and pointed at Zelo when she sang the word 'Jello'.

"Hello Venus' Venus!!" Beanie answered confidently as she started dancing to it with Yooyoung. Everyone were shocked by Beanie's knowledge on everyone's music.

"Hello! I'm Beanie from Fluffy." Beanie waved and introduced.

"... nan zelo." Zelo spoke like he was when he was filming Tadah. Beanie looked at him, a little shock that he can't be back to his normal self. "Hehe. I'm Zelo from B.A.P." 

"Ren" 

"Hellooooooo Yooyoung!" 

"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Maru." Maru seemed to relaxed and could blend in to the surrounding now, after seeing that everyone were all friendly. Although he was a little disappointed that it wasn't Secret, he was still happy that he could make friends since he didn't have any other than his hyungs in the industry.

 

"Annyeong haseyo."

----------------------------------------------------------------------EPISODE 1----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not everyone is out yet if you realised! I'm not very sure with C-Clown, so I had to make up his personality for him. Hope crowns don't mind. But if you can share his real personality and everything about him with me, I'm more than willing to make changed to the character I gave him!

My story isn't even receiving many love but yea.. you people need to comment!! stop leaving 1283203853475389457 comments at my and 0 at my pure stories!! i know you are but other stories need attention too!!! but still continue to leave comments at :D just comment here too! hehe.

bye~<3