Episode 1

When the maknaes meet

----------------------------------------------------------------------EPISODE 1----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Should I go now..?" The girl tapped her fingers against the table and asked.

"Er yes. So that I can go back to my sleep. And you're running late.." Another girl said as she yawn.

"But eonnie.. I'm scared!" The girl stopped tapping her fingers and confessed.

"Yeonju-ah, don't worry. You are independent. You can do it! Hwaiting!" The girl blinked her sleepy eyes and cheered  the other on. The girl nodded her head and unlocked the doors in front of her.

"Bye Sohee eonnie!" The girl waved her hand and walked out the door, and to be faced by multiple cameras. She sighed.

"Annyeong haseyo. This is EvoL's maknae, J-Da."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong haseyo, BTOB Sungjae imnida." Sungjae greeted the cameras lazily as soon as he got out of the apartment.

"I'm going to film 'When the maknaes meet' and it sounds interesting." He said without an expression.

"I know I don't look like I'm excited. That's because I'm too sleepy." He got onto the vehicle.

"BTOB practised till 1am last night.. And since I'm the maknae, I get to bathe the last. By the time I can go to bed, it was already 3am. I only got an hour of sleep.." The sleepy head tried his best to keep his eyes open as he was dragging his feet.

"See you later." He said goodbye to the cameras as he wore his hoodie and drifted off to dreamland again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HELLO!!" A happy voice rang as the door was opened.

"I'm C-Clown's Maru." He introduced himself to the camera.

"I'm very excited now. I couldn't even sleep last night! Hehehe." He chuckled at his own silliness for being so excited for a schedule.

"Do you know who are you going to be filmed with?" The cameraman asked.

"My leader told me it would be with SECRET sunbaenims. That's why I'm so excited." He giggled, fanboy mood . The cameramen were holding their laughters back, and didn't tell him that he was tricked.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Annyeong haseyo~" Beanie greeted softly as she unlocked the door in front of her and to be faced by a few cameras.

"It's 4am now.. It's my first time going on a schedule alone without my members.." Beanie sent a little worried look after closing the door behind her and dragging her hello kitty luggage with her.

"Annyeong haseyo.." A sleepy familiar voice greeted from the back. Beanie was shocked, she turned back to be faced by her labelmate, Zelo, with a huge and bulky backpack.

"eo! Junhong-ah! Where are you going?" Beanie stood in front of him and asked.

"Going to schedule alone.." He pouted a little as try to catch up with Beanie.

"When the maknaes meet?" Beanie flashed a smile, happy that she could have someone to accompany her.

"You too?!" Zelo flashed the same smile in return. Beanie nodded madly as the both of them started to hug each other and jump around together happily, to realise that their crazy moment got filmed. They calmed themselves down and got into the lift to reach the lobby.

"I thought I would be alone and I was so worried!!" Beanie exclaimed as soon as they got into the lift.

"Me too!! I was whining about why sajangnim was so cruel to me.. Kekeke." Zelo joked around. As they stepped out of the lift, they were faced by their usual black van. They both stepped into the shiny van and greeted Zelo's manager.

"Morning Kang Shiljang" Beanie greeted cheerfully as she got onto the vehicle with Zelo. It was a big van, but only the two of them, with the cameras installed at the corners of the van and in front of their seats.

"It's actually my first time to sit on a van with so many cameras. It made me feel like I'm a top star on a variety show. HAHAHAHA." Beanie confessed and started laughing at her own foolishness.

"Joesong hamnida." Beanie apologised after realising that Zelo was just staring at her and not laughing with her.

"Who do you think would be there?" Zelo asked as he rested his head side way to face Beanie.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"YA CHOI MINKI ARE YOU DONE OR NOT!! I'M SURE WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE AT THIS RATE!!" A high pitch voice shouted from their dorm's entrance.

"Aish!! Coming!!" A voice from inside shouted back and opened the door in front of them.

"Faster!! It's already 4.30am!!! We have only 30 minutes left!!" The girl in front of him screamed at him as he was hurrily choosing his shoes.

"30 minutes is a lot!" The guy retorted and started to take his time.

"Do you think we are only going to the void deck to film?! Or do you think my manager can fly?!" The girl mocked him.

"Shut up. She is so annoying!" The guy pointed at the girl and told the camera. "Anyway, annyeong haseyo. I'm NU'EST maknae, Ren!" He waved to the camera and walked off with his backpack.

"Oh yes! Helloooooooooo venus! I'm maknae Yooyoung!" She did an eye smile to the camera before catching up with the blonde in front of her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who is this..?" A sleepy voice welcomed the cameramen who just knocked on the dorm.

"Oh my gosh. Annyeong haseyo." The girl greeted immediately and started to panick. She didn't remember that they had a schedule. She checked on their whiteboard that was beside the exit and started screaming right after.

"KIM CHAN MI!! WAKE UP NOW!! YOU ONLY HAVE 15 MINUTES TO PREPARE FOR YOUR SCHEDULE AND GET TO THE LOBBY TO MEET OUR MANAGER!! HURRY!" The girl screamed as she slapped her fellow member's thigh.

"Eonnie stop! I chose the top bunk so that you couldn't abuse me but seems like it's not working heh.." Chanmi snuggled herself deeper into her blanket and tried to ignore the leader.

"WAKE UP! DO YOU WANT TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST SOLO SCHEDULE AND GET SCOLDED ALONE?!" The girl kept slapping on the younger's thigh. Upon hearing solo schedule, Chanmi shot up from her bed immediately, remembering that it was her first solo schedule. She jumped directly down from her top bunk, not even from the ladder at the side and ran towards the toilet to wash up.

As she ran to the toilet, the other girl went to the door and opened it for the cameramen.

"Sorry for just now.. I'm AOA's leader, Jimin." She introduced herself before shotting off towards their wardrobe to look for outfit for Chanmi.

----------------------------------------------------------------------EPISODE 1----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Some name reference in case you don't know :3

Yeonju = EvoL's maknae, J-Da
Sohee = EvoL's leader, Say

Junhong = B.A.P's Zelo
Choi Minki = Nu'EST's Ren

 

Subscribe, read, comment, love please! :3

Also, really need a lot of help from Vollers cause it's really hard to find informations of J-Da!

They don't have a variety show (I can't seem to find one, so..) and usually Say does the talking.

Oh and help from Crowns too. I'm not really sure about Maru either. Its hard to find their show, although it's not as bad as EvoL's.

Ok, please show me mani mani sarang. hehe, bye~^^