Baby Blue Problems

A Gift For Donghae

 

It was exactly six with fifteen minutes in the afternoon when a huge white limousine stopped in front of a mansion that was used as a ballroom to celebrate the evening. Spacious, green gardens covered the front of the field and a countless number of multicolored flowers and trees of all kinds decorated the free spaces, giving an atmosphere of purity and vivacity to the residence. A glass road within which you could distinguish stones placed under the crystal transited among from the front fence to the front porch of the house, several lamps on the floor along the way ended up giving the touch of perfection to the view; it looked like the home of a prince or a celebrity with a huge fortune.

Nine beautiful women descended from the car one by one, and once they were all in the main entrance, began to explore the beautiful road to the house with rushed and anxious steps, being the exception the taller of them all, who seemed to refuse to contemplate the beauty of the place and instead watched the floor intently, trying to find any excuse that could get her out of that situation as soon as possible.

But just as she crossed the spacious white carved wooden doors, her mind was blank for a few moments when her eyes tried to assimilate the dazzling beauty of the place. It really looked like the home of the royal family: the spacious room functioning as lobby was about seventy feet long by fifty wide and twenty high. Huge vaulted ceilings had frescoes which seemed very old, and in the middle of each of the arches that divided the roof sections hung a worthy of any French castle chandelier. Large windows covered most of the walls, each one of them bordered by a framework of what looked like gold, and crystals flashed under the glow of numerous lamps distributed throughout the stay.

The ground was fully carpeted and not a single speck of dust could glimpse among the intricate fabric of threads forming mats. And last but definitely not least, a multitude of elegant tables, refined fountains and beautiful chairs and stools were irrigated by the room where the guests were sit around in groups, chatting, laughing, joking, eating and enjoying the aristocratic atmosphere of the event.

- More than a party this seems to be the dinner to choose a new prince – the brunette commented in a low voice, without being able to believe everything her eyes saw.

- I think that in this case I did a good job in the organization don't you think? – A sweet but masculine voice said to her back with a funny ringtone, making Sooyoung got shock and turned immediately to meet face to face with the guy whom she was so much trying to flee away from, the motive of the party and the birthday boy of the day: no more and no less than a Lee Donghae dressed in an impeccable suit consisting of a white patent leather shoes that most likely were new because they sparkled in such a perfectly smooth way, a baby blue shirt that looked like a fluffy cloud of how comfortable it seemed, a white waistcoat, matching pants belting a bit to his sides, making him look quite slender, and an equally white sack, the one who rested at the moment hanging from his left arm, apparently too ostentatious for use in those precise moments.

It was further said that the party guy looked more than perfect and extremely attractive this afternoon, so Sooyoung was very close to suffer a nervous breakdown as soon as she saw him, but trying to contain herself, she only recoiled a little stumble away from him to hide her nervousness; but that could not be hidden in those moments, mainly because of the exaggerated flushing she had, bathing her ears and cheeks, so her actions only made things worse.

Fortunately for Donghae, that entire scene was the funniest thing possible, so moving a few steps towards her, he said laughing slightly – Sorry, didn't mean to scare you. Are you ok?

- Y...Yes – a still very nervous Sooyoung stammered softly.

- And...? What you think? Do you like the place? – Donghae asked her glancing to his surroundings – I wanted to do something different from the other years, so I thought big and this is what came out.

- You it planned the whole? – Sooyoung asked amazed, slowly coming out of her lethargy.

- Yes – Donghae replied her, proud of himself.

- Wow...it’s really beautiful Donghae shi... - Sooyoung answered filling her senses again with the view.

- Thanks...eh Sooyoung...can I ask you a question? – The young man asked suddenly wearing a serious expression.

- Eh...Yes of course – Sooyoung hesitated a bit when she felt the intense gaze Donghae gave her.

- Mmm...It’s not that I don’t like it, but...am I the only one you call by with such formality?

- Eh?

- Since I know you, you have never stopped to call me Donghae shi...

- Ah...! I’m sorry...

- Don't apologize, well... it’s just that…well it is strange...because I know that we are not very close, but I'd like us to be so...so what I mean is if you call me oppa it’s not gonna bother me – after that confession, the guy flashed one of his characteristic smiles towards the young lady, whom only expected not to faint at the time, and nor to have a heart attack owned to how fast and strong her heart was beating in those instants.

- Eh... well... okay... I will try to Donghae shi – Sooyoung responded staring at the ground with huge intensity.

- Oppa! – Donghae responded releasing a laugh.

- Ah yes!...Donghae oppa... – when the last word left her lips, Sooyoung’s pronounced cheeks tinted with a shade of red again, even stronger than before.

After a few seconds of uncomfortable silence, Donghae spoke again, this time surprised of his own words:

- HEY! I had not noticed. Did you know how I was going to dress?

- What...? No...Why?

- Your outfit matches with mine.

It was true. The baby blue tone in both Sooyoung’s dress and Donghae’s shirt was exactly the same. Add to that, the rest of their accessories, being all white, perfectly combined with the other. If someone did not know it was a strange coincidence, that someone could’ve been perfectly able to say they both were a couple.

- Oh! Certainly, I hadn’t notice either. I’m sorry! I didn't choose my outfit, Tiffany and Taeyeon chose it for me, if I had known about it I wouldn’t have used it, I'm really sorry, it was not my... – Sooyoung started to say as fast as she was able to, but suddenly feeling Donghae's hand on her shoulder made her stop in her words and open her eyes wide – ...intention.

- Can you stop apologize? –Donghae replied looking more amused than before – It’s okay, I know it’s not your fault and besides it doesn’t bother me...I think it’s actually quite cute.

- Really? –Sooyoung’s eyes opened even more if that was possible.

- Yes, seriously – The fish boy simply said and patting a few times the brunette’s shoulder, he added – We should enter now, the party would not be complete without us, right?

- Mmm...More like without you – the girl responded.

- Hahaha, I'm trying to add you in and you reject me.

- Oh... arasso, arasso... I’m sorry.

- Aish this girl... will you be able stop apologize someday? – Donghae laughed once again and stepped back to give way to the girl.

-Mmm...Probably not – she answered smiling and making a small reverence before taking the lead and enter the room.

No more than two seconds after the couple had entered the huge room, the guests began to call the party boy to their respective tables, which made both feel quite uncomfortable.

- I’m afraid I'll have to leave you; I think today I’m really the soul of the party.

- Yeah, I know. Don't worry; I'll go with the girls. You go and behave as a full idol.

- Hahaha, arasso – Donghae agreed slowly stepping away from her, but before approaching any of the tables, he turned towards her and yelled – And don’t think I forgot that I’m waiting for your gift, I saw you didn’t put it on the gifts table, but do not think you're going to escape ok?

- Eh... – the shikshin stayed frozen at those words. Although Donghae had said it in jest, it was true that Sooyoung had not put her gift on the table since she hadn’t any gift, and apparently was also true the dancer was waiting for she, like all the other guests, to gift him something. Sooyoung didn't want to think about what the guy would say if he knew it, she didn't want to disappoint him – I don't want to put it with the other gifts. I’ll give it you in person later ok?

It was a lie, a great and awful lie obviously, but she didn’t occur to say any other thing to him, so she just ducked her head and went to the snacks table, but before reaching it she could hear Donghae’s cheerful and excited response "Arasso. I will be looking forward".

Once she arrived at the table she served punch in a glass hurriedly and drank it in less than two seconds. ! WHAT THE HELL HAD SHE DONE? GIVE YOUR GIFT IN PERSON? THERE WASN’T ANY GIFT!

While she was trying to think of something coherent that could remove her from the great mess she had just put herself into, a hand stirred across her face, getting her out of her self-absorption.

- Are you alright Sooyoung? – Hyoyeon asked once the thin young woman came out of her trance – you look pale.

- Eh... Yes... I just need to eat –the shikshin lied, prompting a laugh from Hyoyeon.

- I'm not surprised. Come on, we have food on our table –the blond woman said and took her by the arm to her table – Where were you? We were looking for you, but you just before we entered.

- I was watching the scenery – Sooyoung muttered embarrassed.

- Aish, you really... go eat – Hyoyeon ended when they finally came to the table and sat the brunette down between Seohyun and Sunny, giving her an overflowing plate of noodles and some chopsticks.

---------------------------------------------

I have absolutely no idea how did this happen...I mean, this was supposed to be a oneshot, then a twoshot, and still...NO END.

YEAH I'M WEIRD AND I NEVER ACCOMPLISH MY PROMISES!! lololol >.<

Oh whatever!! XD

Here is the second part of what now I'm 100% sure is gonna be a THREESHOT!!

I guess I love leaving you in a cliffhanger! I'm sorry can't help it!

But the good news is I already finished translating the whole story YEI!!! *dances like a fool*

So you won't have to suffer for a long time!

BUT!!! I HAVE A CONDITION!!!

Nah! Not really!! Lol....But it'd be awesome to see more comments and subscriptions like I've being seing in the past couple of days.

OH!! AND I ALMOST FORGOT!! For all those readers who are expecting Soo to make another gift for Hae...well...that's not gonna happen...sorry!!

But it's not gonna be as bad as it sounds so don't worry kekeke.

Ok enough write. See you in the final chap!! Love you!!!