"Why can't you see it?" •♥•

ღ Invisible Princess ღ

 

Myungsoo sat behind IU and IU can't even look at him directly because she's so shy...

But she have to hide it so that Myungsoo will not know that IU likes him.

 "Yaw! How's life?" Myungsoo asked her.

"hmmmmm.... It's okay." IU looked away and she turned her back from Myungsoo...

she was so nervous and she couldn't control it~

 

"Ahh~ good!" Myungsoo started to play his guitar...

*Awkward Atmosphere*

 

"So how are you and Gayoon?" IU slowly asked him.

Myungsoo stopped playing his guitar and he said, "/sighs/ we are happy!" Myungsoo smiled at her.

"Really? awww. that's so  great~! Atleast now you are getting to know each other well~!" IU smiled and cheered him up.

"Yeah! I feel so complete when I'm with her. She's just so amazing! She can make me smile when others can't... 

She's really~ /sighs/ Ahhh! I can't explain it" Myungsoo scratched his head...

While Myungsoo was telling that, IU was just listening and her heart aches..

"No need to explain it~ I truly understand.. I also feel what you are feeling..." IU said.

 

Myungsoo noticed the paper that IU is holding~ 

"What's that you are holding?" Myungsoo curiously asked..

"Ahh~ this? It's nothing" IU answered. 

 

he quickly get it and reads it~ 

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH~ Give it back to me or else~"  IU glares at him.
"Or else what?" Myungsoo mehrong at her.
 
Myungsoo slowly opened the paper and he saw chords and lyrics...
"You made this song?" Myungsoo looks at her.
IU stares at her and she nod her head.
 
"For whom?"
"Secreeet"
"Tell me~ we're friends right?" Myungsoo smiled at her and IU was just like 0.0
 
"It's for a guy who doesn't know that I like him very very very very very much since from the beggining~ He's a guy who loves someone else and not me.
He can't even appreciate the things I'm doing for him..." IU's teary eyes.
 
Myungsoo tapped her back and give his guitar to her...
Myungsoo whispered at her.. Let me hear it~"
"Huh?" 
"Play it for me I said!" Myungsoo knocked IU's head..
 
 
"Aish~ fine" IU starts to play the guitar..
Myungsoo was just staring at her and as IU started singing.. Her eyes were glowy and she stares at Myungsoo's eyes.
That moment was really awkward because Myungsoo doesn't know that that song is for him..
After she played the song.. 
 
"Wow! Are you inspired?!" xDD Myungsoo cheered IU
"hmmmm I think so." IU smiled at him 
"But... why are you crying?" Myungsoo wiped her tear on her cheek.
 
"Im not crying" IU said.
"Then what's this?! Sweat?! Pabo yah~" Myungsoo pinched her.
"My eyes are just naturally glowy but I'm not crying cause there's no reason for me to cry" IU said.
 
IU gave him the guitar back..
"I'll just go to the restroom" IU prepares to leave..
"Ahh~ youre going to leave me? /sad face/ haha! joke! Okay!" Myungsoo laughed but IU wasn't laughing.
She just showed him her fake smile..
 
 
IU left and Myungsoo was still thinking about the boy who IU likes...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Myungsoo went to his bestfriend, Suzy Bae and he asked..
"Hey! Youre close with IU right? Do you know about the song she wrote?"
Suzy laughed and was zipped. 
"secret."
"aish~~~~~~~~~~ why everybody tell that word?!" Myungsoo knocked his head..
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-end of the chapter- ;)