Finally

Sehunnie says, “I wanna marry you.”

 

You came a little bit early and you are surprise with Luhan's stamina. When you reached the school, he was drenched in sweat and his breathing is way too deep.

"Oppa, are you alright?" you looked at him worriedly.

He glances at you and force a smile, "Of course I am. Don't worry besides it's a good exercise."

 

 

"OPPA~!!!"

"LUHAN OPPA~!!!"

 

Hoard of girls are coming in your way calling Luhan. Luhan face palmed his self at his incoming doom.

You chuckled and took his hand. You took his hand and put something, “Gotta go before the Exotics writhe my throat here.” You winked at him before having your escape.

 

Swet and caring that’s what Luhan loves about you and the moment as ruined by the Exotics.

Luhan opened his ahnd and saw your pink floral handkerchief. He remembered  how many times you’ve given your hanky for him to show your care for him, especially when you’re the only one who could lean his head down to cry out his guilt and pain. Only your precious hanky and shoulder could wipe off his tears to the eye.

You just don’t know how big it means to him these simple things you are doing.

 

 

You are heading to your building for your first class and you’re thankful that none of the Exotics blocked your way.

You sighed heavily as you gaze at the façade of your building. You took out your lucky red ribbon pin then clipped it on your hair. You fully believe that whenever you wear this pin, lucks always follows you.

“Let’s start the day with a BOOM!!!” you pumped your fist in the air mentally. Then you remembered Kai. You turned your head from left to right, looking for any signs of Kai but you found nothing.

“He must’ve been with his “New” girl friend again. This early? That hard-headed jerk, how long he’ll be pla-ying-this-far…” you stopped from walking as the three gorgeous girls blocked your way.

“The Queen Exotic.” You thought as your pursed your lips so hard.

 

The tallest of then whose skin is as white as a porcelain tucked her brown hair behind her ear..

“Your with Luhan oppa again?” she raised her perfect eyebrow on you with her eyes tainted with great irritation.

“Jaenmi, it’s not new. They’re neighbors.” Anjo answered for you -  the P.R.O. of Exotics, the short haired girl wearing dangling earings.

Jaenmi rolled her eyes then shift her glare on her, “Am I asking your opinion?”

Anjo knows she has to keep shut so she zipped for her and stepped backward.

“Just shut your mouth Anjo.” Mimi – the doll lady of Exotics, right hand of the Founder of Exotics mouthed her.

You cleared your throat, “Am I free to pass? Look girls, I still have classes to attend so I am going.” You told them with a little angst on your tone. They should at least sense that they couldn’t bring you down and pissed you off that easy. You are about to walk off but Jaenmi grabbed your wrist. Her grip on you would probably leave a red mark.

Geez~ is she a girl?

 

“Pay. Some. Respect. Yejin.” Jaenmi muttered, her eyes are penetrating.

“Why would I?” you fired back, wearing Kai’s smirk that pissed her more.

Fortunately, Anjo tapped her on her shoulder,” Sehun’s coming.”

Without second thought, she loosens her grip on you then turn her back at you to meet Sehun’s eyes. As soon as your hand was freed, you gave it a shake for the blood to flow then slightly peek above her shoulder.

 

Sehun saw the three VIPs of Exotics. Their fans called their selves Exotics. They are not idols but they have a huge fanbase in and out of the school which was founded by Eun Jaenmi that’s why she’s one of the most influential students in school and nobody dares to cross on her line.

“Ow man~ they’re here. Oh…” Sehun saw you peeking. He might not seen your whole face but he knew it was you.

“That girl. She’s that girl.” Sehun’s lips curved to a smile.

 

 

“He’s coming.”

“He’s smiling at us.”

You notice that their attentions were totally diverged. So, you took advantage of it as you took your careful steps away from them.

 

“She’s walking away.” Sehun was alarmed then make his paces faster.

 

“GIRLS!!!” Mimi called out with just a flick on a finger; the same girls who blocked Luhan came out from nowhere. They came rushing to Sehun. He was totally surrounded by the die-hard fans.

“H-hey. Please I gotta go now.” Sehun was already pleading on them but they won’t let him pass or move an inch, instead they encircled him tighter.

 

“Oppa~”

“Sehun-ah~ please date with me after class.”

“No. Me.!”

“Me~!!!”

“Yah~”

“Sehun-ah~”

 

“Sehun-ah~” a deeper manlier voice echoed.

“Tao Hyung!” Sehun recognized the voice. He force his body to tilt to the voice’s direction even he crashes with the girls’ bodies.

Tao doubled his strides to rescue Sehun.

“You! You! You! You! All of you! Out~!!!” Tao began shooing them away, threatening the girls with his deep set of eyes.

Tao grab his hand and then pulled Sehun out from the hoard of sasaeng fans.

 

They walked upstairs to catch their class, being in the same class.

“Now I know why you’re not getting a girl friend.” Sehun blurted out.

 

Time flew fast for Sehun. It was lunch time already when he noticed the time.

 

“Hello! Wazzup Bro?” D.O. greeted Sehun, imitating Kris’ voice and accent.

Kai on his side shook his head with a smirk on his face. Lay, Chen and Xiumin face palmed their selves.

Tao and Sehun exchanged glances, “Hyung, what happened to him?” Sehun asked Lay being the close on his place.

“He got a perfect score in Physics and English.” Lay muttered lamely as if he was so tired to utter every words for him.

Chen and Xiumin nod in unison, “And, we are growing tired listening his “triumphs”.”

“He’s like a retarded.” Tao whispered to Sehun’s ear that made him laugh that causes his hyungs to raise an eyebrow on them.

“Hey! You Kung Fu Panda! I read your lips.” D.O. widened his eyes on him.

Tao hid on Sehun’s back, “Actually you are a genius.” Tao snapped his finger.

“And because I’m in a good mood, order what you want. My treat!” D.O. announced to the group.

“Oh yeah~!!!” they all cheered that most of the girls enjoys watching them and taking stolen shots from afar.

 

Usually, during break time you are having your lunch with your girl friends. Some time, you invited Kai and Luhan over lunch but they usually, always rather to say no on your offer or they’ll tell you that they are busy over some random things that they will skip lunch.

“Hey, Yejin-ah. What are you thinking?” Minah asked you, the president of your class. She slightly bumped you on your shoulder to catch your attention.

“Waah~ Minah, be careful, my juice might spill. We’re carrying trays. Pabo!” you stuck out your tongue on her. She glared back, “Hah! Pabo-yah!”

 

“Sehun-ah, why are we always being the runner here?” Tao asked Sehun as they walked away from the cashier, heading to their seats as they carry their trays loaded with various of snacks for the whole gang.

“Because we’re the youngest. Blame our parents.” He let out a chuckle.

 

 

“Hurry up Minah.” You told her as you walk ahead of her.

“Oops.”

To your great surprise, you tripped on something that made your tray flew forward. You froze on your place then your head slightly back to see the culprit.

“I am so sorry Yejin, my legs feels so tired that I have to stretch them out. Fortunately, you’re blocking the way.” Jaenmi smiled so innocently on you.

Minah put down her tray to the nearest table on her side.

“I saw it. You did it on purpose. See your brats here; they are all enjoying my friend’s misery.” Minah almost growled on them.

“Geez~ Ms. President lose her composure.” Mimi mumbled as she high-five Anjo on her side, as Jaenmi chuckled evilly.

But Anjo noticed something; she tapped Jaenmi that made her stop from laughing.

“Oh.. I am very sorry. This girl is just so clumsy.” Jaenmi blurted out as she stand up and heading to your direction.

 

You turned around and saw the victim of your mishap. Your eyes widened as you saw how wet was the boy’s face and drenching his white uniform with orange liquid that will surely leave stain on his uniform.

“Aww. Aww. My eyes hurts. Aww.” The boy scratches his eyes.

“I am very sorry. I am not looking on my way.” You took out your extra handkerchief and reach out for his face. You cupped his chin and wipe off the juice from his eyes and cheeks.

 

Tao glared on the three girls behind you, “Don’t blame the girl here, I saw it too.”

The VIPs glowered and starting to shrink on their places as they notice that they are now gathering attention in the cafeteria.

 

Sehun slowly opened his eyes and landed on you. He blinked several times then finally recognized you.

Slowly, Sehun’s face brightened up and his smile almost reaches to his ears. He waves his hand to you, “Hello! Don’t you remember me? I am the one hitted by your can the other day.” He remind you.

Tao glance on Sehun and raise abrow on him, “This is the first time I’ve seen someone smiling after someone thrown juice on his face.” He thought.

You study his face and slowly your lips curves to a smile too, “Yeah.”

“You know her?” Jaenmi asked in disbelief.

Sehun’s eyes passed from you and glared at Jaenmi, “Noona, apologize to her.”

Jaenmi’s jaw dropped, “What? Me?”

“Yes noona. I saw everything and early this morning I also seen you bullying her.”

 

“H-hey, you don’t have to…” Sehun cut you out.

“No. From now on, they can never touch you. If any of you lay even a finger on her will be dead.” Sehun’s threat creeps the three even Tao on his back gulped in surprise with the sudden shift of his personality.

 

Without any second thought, Sehun took your hand and walked out from the cafeteria that left the others astounded.

 

“Yejin-ah.” Kai mumbled as he watches Sehun grabbed your hand having your leave. He should be the one there. He should be in Sehun’s place, protecting you from them.

 

 

Same as Kai, Luhan just stood there. He is late already, catching the last glimpse of you with Sehun.

“Why am I feeling this way?” he asked his self as he take a look at your handkerchief you’ve given him.