Always

Sehunnie says, “I wanna marry you.”

 

The sun wasn’t that high as you wait in front of Kai’s house.

Usually You, Kai & Luhan goes to school together. They won’t let you go alone, whether you like it or not, they’ll tag along with you. Because of this, lots of girls are holding grudges on you, as members of a well-known group Exo in your school, being with them always seems to be a suicidal move.

But until now, the other members are still a mistery to you. You haven’t seen the others, never get a chance to meet all of them 'coz of your tight schedule with your clubs, school projects, household chores & boyfriend but at least you met the 2 leaders of Exo-Suho & Kris & you find them nice & gentleman.

You wonder why they are still single, with their looks & personality 100% sure there are many girls who are willing to fall for them.

 

“Why is he taking so long?” you’re getting impatient as you tap your foot on the ground. At your side, Luhan stands there waiting too for Kai to come out from their house just right beside yours.

Most of the times, you are the one who’s being waited for several minutes and Kai being the late one is so unusual.

 

Then, you began your countdown, “Ten…

Nine…

Eight…

Seven…

Six…

Five…”

 

“Sorry to keep you wait.” Kai came out rushing from the gate, catching his breath as he walk towards you and Luhan.

“You look exhausted in the morning Jong In.” Luhan pat him by the shoulder and smiled at him.

“I forgot my assignments because of waiting for our VIP here.” Kai answered him as he wet his lips, avoiding your eyes to meet.

 

You knew that he was talking about you. You pouted your lips on him as you narrow your eyes, “At the first place, I didn’I told you to wait for me. So~ I’m out of it. You’re just being lazy mongrel.” Folding your arms and about to walk off.

 

To your surprise, kai sling his tanned muscled arm then mess up your slightly damp hair.

 

"Yah~ stop it! Kkamjong-ah~" You slapped his arm off and elbowed him on his stomach but he won't stop.

"Now, I am the lazy one huh? Who did your notes Lazy Princess? Am I the one to have the credits? Of course I am. You just waited for five minutes here and then everything I did for you were somehow forgotten?" Kai starts to sound so melodramatic that's very unusual for him. Then Kai's arms starts to loosen a bit so, you shifted your body to face him and looked up to his eyes.

You gaze at him and show your aegyo, "Bbuing! Bbuing! Kkamjong-ah~ Mianhae~" your aegyo made him gulped then rolled his eyes on you.

Luhan chuckled. He knew that Kai would give in to you. Then Kai pat your head, "Arasso~" then wore his defeated smile.

"Let's go and start the day with a boom!!!" you pump your fist in the air then cling your arms side by side on them.

You've been stress out these past few days but having these two friends on your side, everything seems to lighten and easier to handle. Knowing Kai and Luhan, they are two of the rare men who'll stay and fight for you till the end. 

 

"I have a better idea." Luhan mumbled then remove your arm from his. He went back on their front yard just few meters away from your house.

 

When he got back, he's already riding his bike.

"That's your "Better" idea hyung?" Kai eyed the new bike that you gave Luhan for his birthday last year and this was the first time that he'll going to use it.

Luhan gave him a small nod as he grab your hand and gestured you to ride on his back.

"We'll gonna go to school with this?" you asked Luhan slightly surprised.

"Yup." answered you with no pause.

 

He helped you to hop on his bike by pulling your hand up to his. you positioned yourself, seating on his back with your arms wrapped on his lean body.

"School is quite far oppa. Are you sure you could pedal that far?" you tilt your head as you try to peek on his face.

He glance at you with a confident smile, "Don't you trust your oppa? We've been together for 18 years, 'still don't know me yet?"

"Of course I trust you." You tightened your arms on his. Feeling Luhan's body heat and smelling his sweet scent, all of these makes you feel safe and comfortable even the days gives you so much stress. Having them still helps you to have a good view on  "man".

 

"Ehem!Ehem! Hello~ Do I look inexistent? What about me?" Kai waved and jumped like a kid in front of you.

 

Before answering, Luhan started to pedal, "This bike could only have two people that means, you have to commute Kai. At least it won't be a hustle for you." 

 

Slowly, Luhan moved his legs a little bit faster.

Kai keeps his pace with the speed of the bike, "Yejin-ah! You'll leave me like this?" his brows pilled down in defeated manner.

You glance at Luhan and gave you a wink, which means, "Lie to him." 

 

"Yes." you pulled your lips to a smirk that's almost a perfect imitation of Jong In's.

"What?" Kai's jaw dropped. Luhan sped up a little more.

"This is your punishment for making our princess wait for five minutes." Luhan told him. You smiled at yourself at how Luhan turned to be so naughty these past few days. But you're grateful that he's recovering from his painfulbmemory from his girlfriend's death.

"It's just five minutes Hyung!" Kai shouted as Luhan totally pedalled faster.

"You're still late." Luhan's voice fades out for Kai's ears.

 

 

"Nice. I am left behind." Kai just sighed and walked to the bus stop.

 

 

"May I remind you Jinnie, I am not your boyfriend. Your arms are so tight, would you loosen them a bit?" 

You heard Luhan spoke.

You began to loosen your arms on him, "Sorry Oppa. Did I broke your ribs already?"

Luhan laugh at you, "Just kidding..." instead, Luhan held your arms back to its former position.

"Just hold on tight Jinnie. Don't want our princess to fall. You're such a breakable one." He muttered with that soft sweet voice.

 

How I wish, Gongchan would be just like you Oppa.

 

"You're always treating me like a baby." You whined on him."Your my little sister so I should treat you like a princess." Then he wore his usual child-like smile.

Though you can't see his face, you could feel the warmth of his smile. True and heart-touching.

 

 

No matter what happens, I'll always be by your side. Luhan told his self.

 

 

 

 

Hmmm.. I smell someting "Love *tuut*"  here.... Do you smell it too?