Exo

Sehunnie says, “I wanna marry you.”

 

“Waah~ Huhuhu~”

 

Xiumin cries very unmanly on Chen’s shoulder as he give him light pats on his back to comfort him.

“You’ll get over her too Gege. There are lots of girls out there.” Chen told his over dramatic Gege who is soaking his uniform in tears now and crumpling his sleeves with his tight grips on it.

Xiumin’s loud cry echoes the practice room. Luhan just ignored the crying human bun as he focus his self on solving the Rubik’s cube on the corner while Sehun on his side, watches Chen and Lay coaxing Xiumin.

 

“Pass. Me.The. Buns.” Xiumin pulled away from Chen’s chest.

Lay pass him the buns that they reserved for Xiumin in times like this.

“How I wish girls are just like buns – always there for me.” He sobs then takes big bites on his bun.

“Take it slow Gege.” Lay told him with his eyes full of sympathy.

 

That’s why I am avoiding girls for dear life. Lay thought as he shook his head lightly.

 

 

Sehun’s already used with these kind of dramas every time he hangs out to their small practice room just a block away from their school.

It’s been their special place for the 12 of them- Exo [ it's a circle of 12 wonderful and beautiful males, popular in various ways] but every time this kind of dramatic scenes occurs, the atmosphere tends to change and everyone gets affected, especially him.

 

Sehun sighed frustratedly that caught Luhan’s attention.

 

“Tired of dramas?” Luhan turned his gaze on the maknae beside him. He toss the cube on the corner of the couch then tilt his body to see Sehun’s face.

Sehun smiled half-heartedly and slightly shook his head.

He let out another heavy sigh and then leaned back on the couch.

“It’s not that I’m tired, I just hate seeing my hyungs depressed and broken. Does love really that ?”

 

The ending question caught Luhan off guard. He was shocked to hear Sehun used the word “” to describe love. Luhan knows, among the twelve of them, Sehun is the most naïve in love and in relationships and as the closest hyung to him next to Kyungsoo – his brother – answering him is a great responsibility.

 

Luhan sling is arm on Sehun then ruffled his hair as he chuckled sweetly on him.

“Aigoo~ Sehun-ah, of course not. Love is the most wonderful thing on earth. It’s intangible but it makes a person whole…”

“and broken as well.” Sehun cut him off, taking glance on Xiumin who’s starting his 8th bun already.

Luhan cackled, “Yes? But when you love Sehun, pain always comes with happiness. Soon enough, you’ll know what I am talking about.”

 

Sehun pouted his pink lips on Luhan and then shrug his arm off of him." You and your cliff-hanger."

“Aish. What’s with that attitude huh?” Luhan narrowed his eyes on him but Sehun just stuck out his tongue.

 

Luhan pretended to be annoyed and then raised his two index fingers and wriggle them, making the maknae put his hands in front of him, shaking his head continuously. But Luhan seems so naughty now and then advanced on Sehun as he tickle him on his belly.

 

“S-s-stop! P-ple-ease~ hahaha~ STOP!” Sehun let out an uproarious child-like laugh, catching the attention of the three on the corner.

 

 

“They’re happy.” Chen mumbled, watching Sehun toss and turn on the couch.

“Do they have to feel wrecked too?” Lay raised an eyebrow on Chen and then passed the 10th bun on Xiumin.

“Der orweish lak dath.” Xiumin added as he chews the bun on his mouth. Being heartbroken doubles and sometimes triples Xiumin’s appetite, especially in buns.

 

 

 

A few minutes later the door flew open and then Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Suho walk in and another drama is going to start.

“Hyung, what’s wrong with me? Am I that useless?” Baekhyun grabbed Suho’s shoulder and shook it.

“W-wait. S-stop. I’m getting dizzy.” Suho told him.

 

Baekhyun broke out and lounge his self on the couch beside Sehun. He grabbed fistful of his hair and tears are starting to form in the corner of his eyes.

 

Chanyeol clenched his fists on the view. He rolled his eyes at the thought of his best friend becoming so miserable over a random petty girl. Chanyeol couldn’t take it any longer.

 

“Stop acting like it’s the end of the world Byun Baekhyun. I warned you about her but you play deaf on every advices I gave you, so don’t act like I don’t told you already. Geez, you’re terrible man.” Chanyeol lose patience as he threw his back pack on the floor and leaned on the wall adjacent to the couch.

 

“Don’t act like you didn’t felt this way before Park Chanyeol! You’re damn miserable when she left you too.” Baekhyun growled at him. They are the closest buddy among them but when they got into misunderstanding, they’ll hate each other to the extent.

 

“Both of you stop. We are supposed to have our rehearsal and have our quality time but look at you guys, you’re starting this fight again.”Suho get in between them.

 

Lay and Chen straightened up and  so as Xiumin who had stop from munching his bun.

 

“He started it.” Baekhyun pointed chanyeol.

 

"Who’s the best actor huh? Was I?” Chanyeol towered Baekhyun from his seat.

 

Suho slightly pushed chan away.

“I said enough.” Suho’s voice hardened

 

 

 

“Aahh!!!!” Sehun screamed at the top of his lungs.

 

 

Everyone stopped & darted their eyes on the maknae.

Sehun stood up & slung his back pack on his shoulder grumpily.

 

“I’m out of here.” Sehun announced as he walk in front & reach for the poor knob. Sehun felt that Luhan will try to stop him.

 

“Don’t dare to try Hyung, you can’t cooed me, I’m giving space for my immature Hyungs.” Sehun halted Luhan, the rest are astounded too with the Maknae’s reaction, it is their first time to see Sehun exploded. This was rare.

 

“Thanks to you obnoxious giant, maknae runs away.” Baekhyun muttered with a slight and disgust.

 

Suho face palmed his self. When will this two stops?

 

“Whoa ~ Now I am to blame.” Chanyeol points his self & wore a smug face.

 

 

Luhan walk beside Suho whose still in between Chan & Baekhyun.

He pat his shoulder & said,” You’ll see they’re going to be fine after a few hours.” Luhan’s right anyways, Suho let the two bicker on each other as he join Xiumin, Chen & Lay on the floor with Luhan.

 

Chan & Baek continue arguing, from their love life up to the random things they would think.

Five pair of eyes watches them as if it was a tv series & Xiumin even share his last two buns to them as snacks.

 

 

 

 

Outside the building, Sehun was taking his slow walks heading ... home? He doesn’t even know! All he wants to do is to have a quiet time with his self ...alone. Pass stall from stall, building from building, walking so lifeless, so drained. Maybe, Luhan’s right He must be tired of seeing his Hyung’s in this state.

 

Suddenly, Baekhyun’s question on Suho echoed in his mind.

 

What’s wrong with me?

 

Yeah!! What’s wrong with them? For all he knows, all of his Hyung’s got heartbroken already.

 

Suho, He had broken up with his girlfriend 2 yrs ago. He says it’s his fault but they all believe it’s not his.

 

Chanyeol, His girlfriend broke up with him a year ago. The reason, the girl doesn’t like him anymore. At least, she’s straight forward.

 

Baekhyun, had his third girlfriend already & currently, their relationship is on the rocks.

 

D.O. , Sehun's brother. He broke up with his girlfriend before she dumped him. He caught her red handed.

 

Kai, Playboy of the group. His motto, “If girls could play then I’ll play their game.”

 

Kris, He was arranged to a wealthy girl & soon fell in love with her but on the latter, he found out that the girl got pregnant by another man.

 

Xiumin, He got dump for the 10th time and still not giving up.

 

Lay, Never got a girlfriend after having a crush on someone during his elementary days. And he doesn’t want to open up.

 

Chen, His 1st  girlfriend cheated him and he is also avoiding girls like Lay.

 

Luhan, He never told his story but Sehun knows, he has his own wound that he doesn’t want it to be cut open again.

 

Tao, always rejected by girls. The only way to calm him down, Kris gives him Gucci bags.

 

 

Who would've thought that these guys would be the broken ones, always being cheated and being dumped? It just prove that looks aren't really just the basis for someone to like you back and stay on your arms for a long time. If that's so, how did these guys ended up like these? Sehun cannot even answer those question by himself. Because of these, they sometime call their group as "Circle of Brokenhearted".

 

Since Sehun is the youngest, he often receives advices and reminders from his hyungs about love, girls, and dating. More so often, they are warning him not to try to involve his self on any relationships or commitments but Sehun would only stubbornly ask, “Is getting hurt a privilege of being young?” whenever he throws them this question, it would left them quiet as a mute.

 

Sehun knows his self. Young might be, but falling in love isn’t a crime to be committed. What if he got hurt? He doesn’t care. If love is the most wonderful thing on Earth, why wouldn’t he take even a glance of it? He would take risk but as long as he hasn’t seen that special girl, he’s wiling to wait.

 

 

 

Sehun clamped his hands on the straps of his back pack firmly. He brush his feet on the ground as he walk in the side walk, staring blankly on his feet.

 

“Aww!” Sehun yelped in pain as he ducked on his place, rubbing the top of his head. He glanced on his side and saw an empty can. That was the only time he recognized where he is now. He is in the park, few streets away from his home but definitely too far from their practice room.

 

I’ve walked this far?  He asked his self.

 

Then he stood up and try to look who’s the culprit of throwing him a can on his head.

 

They thrown me flowers and chocolates but I’ve never been thrown a can.

 

He still look around, making his head turned right and left as suddenly he catch a glimpse of a girl on a swing wearing school uniform alone in the park. Sehun still try to look for somebody else who could've done that to him but he found no one except for the lonely looking girl in the swing.

 

That girl threw that can?

 

 

 

 

Okay guys, I've made up my mind....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....this won't be an oneshot story anymore.....

 

I wish I could update this more....

Hope you like the first chap....