Encounter

Sehunnie says, “I wanna marry you.”

I wanna share my happiness today so here's an update.... ^@^

 

 

 

 

You were sitting on the swing; lamely sway your body to move it. You're too weak and stressed out to move your body as graceful as before this moment.

“Why am I not getting tired of you? What have I done for you to be so cold to me? Are you geeting tired of me now?” you mumbled to yourself as you sway your legs forward to move the swing.

 

It’s almost a month since Gongchan haven’t answered your calls and even pay you a visit in your house. Gongchan, your boyfriend was one of the popular ulzzang in your neighbor school because of this you are starting to feel so uneasy.

You’re growing impatient for his sudden cold treatment on you and inside you; fear is starting to weaken you as the thought of this relationship might end up soon – too soon. Afraid that Gongchan will be just like your previous boyfriends who would love you then leave you when you are already head over heels on them.

 

Are you just like them? You asked yourself.

 

 

 

 

Sehun saw a sign near at the entrance saying: “No Loittering”. He narrowed his eyes on it then shift it to you.

“This girl doesn’t have any concern for Mother Earth.”  He bent down and picked up the can. He is eager to give you a lesson.

 

 

 

Sehun walked towards you, “H-hey! I think you’ve thrown this and fortunately landed on my head.”

You turned around, "Oh an Ulzzang?" you thought and then looked at the can on his hand. You remembered that out of your annoyance with Gongchan, you’ve thrown your empty can and didn’t even mind about it after.

 

“Oh. Mianhe.” You bowed for several times.

“One is enough.” Sehun grabbed your shoulders to put you steady and gave you a warm smile.

You straightened up and looked at him, “Sorry.” Then you thought of something that at least you can do for him after hurting him.

“By the way, does it hurt?” you look at him and then dig into your bag with and took one band aid from its pocket.

“Here.” You hand it to him.

“No thanks, I’m definitely fine just next time, don’t throw your can anywhere.” He told you. But you insist and put it on his hand then your phone rang. You took your phone from your bag.

 

“Hello!”

“Yah! Where are you now Ms. Park Yejin? Our project is due tomorrow.” Your friend spoke on the other line, her voice was so ear-cracking that you have to held your phone with a distance from your ear.

“Arasso, I’m coming.” you answered her sweetly.

 

She hangs up then you put back your phone on your bag, Sehun is just watching you.

“Gotta go.” You smiled at him and take your leave.

 

Sehun just stood there as he watches you disappear from his sight. He was staring at nowhere as he realized something.

“She’s that girl. Unlucky me, I haven’t ask her name.” he mumbled on his self as he clutch his chest as his heart thumps so hard.

 

 

Sehun got home pretty late from Luhan’s house. He decided to drop by first and stay there for a while. He often plays video games with him and do random boy stuffs and Sehun is definitely sure, he’ll be scolded again.

 

Sehun tiptoed as he walked upstairs that his hyung would catch him.

 

He carefully turned the knob open and slowly peeks on the door.

 

“OH SEHUN!”

 

A very familiar voice called him as his dirty boxer shorts flew and strike on his face.

 

“Yah! Hyung, it’s dirty.” Sehun hastily slapped his short away from his face.

D.O. folded his arms and raisew an eyebrow on him, “In Luhan’s arms again?”

Sehun gave him a small nod and plunge on his bed.

“If you’re planning to have a family with your Luhan oppa, at least know how to do the laundry maknae.” D.O. took the laundry basket with Sehun’s used clothes in it.

Sehun straightened up and growled at him, "Hyung we're not HOMOS!!!" he took one of his pillowa and aim it to Kyungsoo but his brother has an inert quick relfexes who's just in time to have his escape.

D.O. took his final peek, " I want beautiful nieces." He added before slamming the door.

Sehun rooled his eyes, "Silly owl eyes." he chuckled then laid his back on his bed again.

Random thought started to play on his head, "When will I see you again? Will that day would come?" He asked his self before shutting his eyes.

 

 

 

You were pretty exhausted and pretty late when you got home.

Your mother opened the door for you and greeted you with a smile. Even how tired you are, you didn't hesitate to give back your mother's smile with the sweetest smile you could wore.

"Someone's waiting for you." she said as she closed the door behind.

"Who?" you excitedly slid off your shoes hoping it'll be Gongchan.

You stride towards the living room that you almost stumble on your way.

 

Gongchan...I thought you totally forgotten me...

 

"Gong...Kkamjong?" your shoulder drawn down as you wear your disappointed face.

 

Kai feels so much at home as you saw him lying on the couch with his arms under is head with one knee propped up, looking like a model on his pose.

When he heard his nickname, he slowly open his eyes then landed his gaze on you.

"Psft! you're expecting for that ulzzang boy waiting for you huh?" Kai got up then rubbed his eyes as if he've waited for you in ages. He leaned his back on the couch and gave you his famous y evil smirk.

 

Your mom appeared on your back and gave you a soft squeeze on your arm and said, " I'll go ahead. I left you your food on the table and there's also a snack for Kai."

You smiled at your mom and gave her a peck on her cheek, "Gomawo umma."

Then you face Kai with a painted smirk on your face.

"Failed imitation Jinnie." Kai rolled his eyes on you that he usually do when you try to imitate his smirk.

You gave up then have your seat beside him and rest your head on his shoulder, slightly bumoing it on his hard stoned shoulder.

"Yah! Park Yejin, I still don't have my insurance so don't bump your head on it. I might get an injury." He slyly shrug off your head.

You fake a slap on his arm, "Let me stay on your shoulder pleeassee..." You smiled thinly at him, of course he'll fall for your aegyo.

He sighed in defeat and even softly pull back your head on his.

"No signs of your boyfriend?" He asked you casually.

You nod at him, "I thought he was you." your voice craked.

"Hmpf! When did he wait for you this late? He never do that. Why don't you just break up with him, there's still lots of guys out there." He muttered in an irritated tone. He hate to see his bestfriend hurt. He hate to see you in this condition.

"Like you?" You tilt your head to him. then you saw his lips curved to a smirk.

"Wanna be my next victim?" He turned his gaze to you and you can tell that there's something different to it. Something's hurting him, is it still about his ex-girlfriend? You can't barely tell.

He then stood up and ruffled your hair. You scowl at him but he ignored you, instead he ahnd you your notepad you've given to him last time when you ask a help in Math.

"A playboy like me doesn't deserve you. By the way, all the formulas and important terms were written on it. And... that jerk is giving you so much stress, give yourself a break or I'll give him his break."

"Kkamjong!No!" You grab his arm anfd felt his muscle tensing.

"I'm just kidding Jinnie. Have your dinner now. I'll be going, my sisters probably getting apranoid already." Gave you a tad smile to reassure you and head towards the door.

YOu followed him but he flicked your head, "Shoo! NO need to fetch me. Go." Kai gestured you to goaway as he held the knob turn open.

You shrug and wave your ahnd, "Arasso... NIght Kkamjong-ah..." 

Then he wore that thin smile whenever you call him his nickname.

 

As Kai finally out of your house, he took one last longing look on your house.

He shook his head and smiled at his self.

"It'd be best if we remain this way. I don't really deserve someone strong, stronger than me. Yejin, I'm too weak for you. So weak."