The plan

College days

 

 

She wanted to go talk to him he looked sad she got a text message. It was her older brother Suho.

From: Suho oppa

8:34pm

Monday December 5th

Yah~ how’s college treatin ya?

From: Emiko

 

8:35pm

Monday December 5th

Good so far. How was college for you? I made some new friends!

From: Suho oppa

8:45

Monday December 5th

It went fine~ that’s awesome! Sorry about the late reply I was busy.

From: Emiko

8:50

Monday December 5th

Perfectly fine bro~ just  five more minutes and I’m done my first day. I saw Jinki again he looks sad 

From: Suho Oppa

8:52

Monday December 5th

Well go talk to him. You like him still right?

From: Emiko

8:53

Monday December 5th

Yea. I love him I’m going to talk to him.

Emiko got up to go talk to Onew she was nervous about it. Maybe she could get Chen to help her out. Chen was busy with his crush Xiumin.

“Annyeonghaseyo Lee.” She said

Onew looked at her and cracked a smile. “Annyeong Emiko.”

He remembers my name! Emiko thought to herself. “Why are you all alone? Wanna come hangout with me and my friends?”

“No I want to sit alone. Thanks for the offer.” Onew said.

“Okay then..” Emiko was speechless. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah I’m positive.” Onew smiled. The bell rang meaning it was time to leave. “Well I gotta go meet my girlfriend. Nice seeing you again Emiko.” He left on spot. Emiko was sad she loved Onew but he loved someone else. All she could do was hope for the best and look for someone else.

“YAH! Emiko let’s go.” Chen shouted as he grab hugged her arm smiling. “This was an amazing day~!”

“I’m glad you’re happy let’s go home.” Emiko hugged Chen’s arm walking to the car.

*At home*

“Finally we’re home and no homework.” Chen cheered. “I’m talking a nap.”

“Of course.” Kae said. “Oh I’ve got a text. It’s Chanyeol” Kae viewed the text from her dorky twin brother.

From: Chanyeol

Ayo what up kae~!

From: Kae.

Ayo wassup~~

From: Chanyeol

Just chilling.

From: Kae

Stop fapping!

From: Chanyeol

My house bithc

From: Chanyeol

*

From: Kae

I was kidding. I don’t want to know what you do when you’re alone.

Everyone hung out on the couch in the living room.

“First day went well.” Kris said.

“It did.” Micha says.

“Better than excepted.” Tao said while Kae rested her back on his chest and his arms around her. Chen kept making clapping sounds for laughs.

“Chen!” Kae spoke up. “Stop fapping! I know you want Xiumin in side you.”

“Nice.” Chen laughed.

“You!” Kae pointed at Chen. “Stop fapping!” She pointed to Micha “You! Put your pants on!” Her phone vibrated it was Chanyeol again. “You go away!” She looked at Kris. “Kris! Put your clothes back on.”

Kris glided his finger across his bottom lip. “You know you want me.” He said in his y voice in English.

“Emiko put your away.” Kae said. Emiko spit out her water laughing.

“Oh my Kae.” She laughed. “Kae stop Tao’s hair with your !”

Everyone laughed.

*Next day at the gym*

Emiko sat on the bleachers at the very top. She goes there for alone time. She heard the door open so she hid and spied to see who it was. It was Onew and his girlfriend.

“Jinki I told you not to talk to other girls!” She yelled. “Why can’t you ever listen to me?” Onew was too scared to answer. “Answer me!”

“I-I’m sorry. It won’t happen again Anna.” Onew said. His girlfriend pushed him to the floor and started kicking him. “Please stop!” Onew cried. Emiko was saddened about this. How could she abuse Onew like that? She decided to get it recorded on her phone. She had a plan to help Onew get out of this abusive relationship which he did not deserve. Once she stopped beating Onew she left him there in pain. Emiko waited until she knew Anna was gone to decide to jump down. She overheard Onew saying the scariest thing.

“I want to die so badly! I hate my worthless life! I can’t go home to her ever again. If I die that will regret treating me like this. She can’t abuse me when I’m dead. I’m going to commit suicide December 14th at 5:30. Maybe jump off the school or shoot myself right in front of that !” Onew cried for a few minutes. Emiko decided to stay up on the bleachers until Onew left. She silently texted Kae and Micha.

To: Kae, Micha

From:  Jung Emi ko

Terrible news! Onew is being beaten by his “girlfriend” Anna. We have to help him if you see the beating Onew get it recorded and send it to me. I’ve got a plan to help Onew and ruin Jisatsu’s life.

Micha was the first to reply.

To: Jung Emi Ko

From:  Kim Micha

Oh no! Poor Onew L What does she look like? I will record every bit of it I can.

Kae soon replied

To: Jung Emi Ko              

From:  Choi Kae Li

Oh hell no! I will beat this harder than she beat Onew. I will beat her if I have to!

To: Choi Kae Li

From:  Jung Emi ko

No Kae! Just record her abusing Onew and I’ll put it together into a video and show it to the whole school and ruin her school career then maybe you can destroy her physically

From: Kim Micha

To:  Jung Emi Ko

Emiko! I got more info on Onew’s “girlfriend” She’s top student, very wealthy, and she donated a lot of money to charities.

To:  Kim Micha

From: Jung Emi Ko

She probably did it to make everyone think she’s a nice person. Here’s the video I got.

To: Jung Emi ko

From: Kim Micha

Oh my god! That monster will pay for this! Poor Onew.

To: Kim Micha

From: Jung Emi ko

I heard Onew saying he’s going to kill himself on December 14th! Micha he’s going commit suicide on his 20th birthday! We have to gather as much info before then.

To: Jung Emiko

From: Kim Micha

It was in the video. ;_; So what are you going to do after we get all the info?

To: Kim Micha

From: Jung Emi ko

The day before he attempts suicide I’m going to merge all the videos into one big one. On the day Onew said he’s going to commit suicide you’re going to get all the students to the auditorium to show them the records we got while I follow Onew around so I can follow him to where he’s going to commit suicide from. Try to stop him from taking his life and tell him we got recording of the abuse and the video is being shown to the whole school.

To: Jung Emi ko

From: Kim Micha

Great plan! I see her with Onew. I’m going to go get recordings. See ya at the café.