Chocolate, Chocolate [Part 1]

Vanilla Ice Cream and Chocolate, Chocolate, Strawberry, Chocolate

 

-- One week later --

The party music was blasting and Onew sat in front of the TV with his old friends, Minho and Jonghyun. They were playing Call of Duty and, of course, Minho was winning. “So, how’s your little boyfriend, Taemin, been, Jonghyun?” Onew laughed as he shot someone in the head.

“He’s not very little if he’s taller than Jonghyun,” Minho joked as he activated his spy plane. “Prepare to lose, es.” The game ended… in Minho’s victory again.

“Shut up, guys. You’re just mad that I’m dating someone, finally,” Jonghyun barked. Onew and Minho laughed and got quiet when Taemin sat in Jonghyun’s lap.

“What are you guys talking about?”

“Girls,” Minho blurted out. Taemin glared at Jonghyun.

“In a movie we saw earlier this week,” Onew finished.

“They were really stupid,” Jonghyun concluded. “The movie was bad. I won’t take you to it, baby.” Taemin smiled. “I invited my friend, Hyukjae, to the party. Why don’t you go talk to him?” Taemin nodded and skipped away. They all sighed. “That was a close one.”

“,” Minho laughed.

“Shut up, Minho,” Jonghyun growled. “So Onew, I invited—” Jonghyun turned to Onew. Onew was gone. “He must have gotten hungry.”

Onew went exploring. He began mingle with all sorts of characters at the party and soon ended up at the snack table. He began pouring punch and talking to someone in a faux leather pink jacket, black long tank top, pink skinny jeans, and black boots. They wore large sunglasses and never looked at Onew. As the conversation between the two dragged on, the punch in their hands was replaced with beer and the topic went from animals to relationships. ”I just want a person that will love me for all of this,” the person motioned their clothing. “No one likes how high fashion and out there I am.”

“I do. It makes you stand out and unique. I mean I hate people that just go with the flow of the wind or whatever.”

“I know what you mean. Like… like… like… Hey, you have very pretty eyes, what color are they? Chocolate? Chocolately brown, like a hot cocoa or like a chocolate bar. Ugh… Chocolate bars are so good, but like they like rot teeth and make you fat, but I like chocolate… but I like strawberries more, especially strawberry ice cream, because it’s like pink and stuff.” Obviously, they were drunk.

“I love chocolate and strawberry and chocolate strawberries. It’s so loud.”

“Yeah, it is.” They walked away from the speakers and into a lounge room. Their speech was nearly impossible to understand to any sober person, but the conversation still traveled. ”So, what’s your name?” Onew hiccuped.

“K-Kibum,” Key replied. “Yours?”

“Jink-ki… Hehe… we both have ‘Ki’ in our names. That’s cool.”

Key laughed and wrote down his number on Onew’s wrist messily, “Call me whenever. I like you. I like you a lot.”

“I like you too. You’re pretty,” Onew smiled.

“You have a cute smile.” Key ate from his strawberry bowl that he had brought in with him.

“You have a little… a little… seed on your lips.”

“Huh? Where?” Onew drew in close and touched Key’s soft, strawberry-beer sweet lips. Key pushed Onew’s hand down and kissed him powerfully. Onew’s arms flailed for a few seconds, but soon found Key’s hips and his lips kissed back. The combination of strawberry and beer was a strange, but very arousing flavor for Onew, and he brought Key down onto the floor.