The beginning

TOGETHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

15years later

 

‘Sica , hurry up’ Taeyeon’s voice echoed the room. That was her daily job, she always had to wake up her sister, especially Sica.

‘Onnie, just more 5 minutes’ Sica whined while covering her body with her beloved blanket.

‘I count from 1 to 3, if you don’t get out of bed, I’ll dead’ Taeyeon warned. That was the best way to teach Sica. Don’t listen Sica’s replying, Taeyeon fain used her way ‘1 2…’

‘I’ll get up, you don’t need to shout louder like that’ Sica said annoyingly while throwing her doll.

‘Yahhh..’ Sica only knew covering her ear when she heard her sister’s yelling.

Taeyeon was always like this, strong and careful. After that accident, she usually reminded herself that she had to protect and take care for her sister, she’ll be a mother and a sister to her sister can proud.

 

Today was their godfather’s obit who has grown their up. They were always grateful him about anything.

Standing front of the grave, every tear was falling on their pretty face. They remembered all of happy memories when they stayed together.

‘Appa, how are you? I miss you so much’ Sica spoken to break the silence atmosphere there. She stepped near the grave slowly while the tear didn’t stop falling. She bended knee down while hugging the grave.

She loved him so much though he wasn’t her father.

Taeyeon and Tiffany also cried when witness that moment. They hugged each other to coax the sadness in them. Taeyeon wiped her tear off hurryingly, she remembered what Mr.Lee said her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter