The first time

TOGETHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Fany,you got up, I think you are sleeping’ Taeyeon stepped out her room, she startled when saw Fany. She hugged Fany and kissed her and that was her habit.

‘Neh, I just get up’ Fany smiled back then she and Taeyeon walked to the kitchen together.

‘Do Sica get up?’ Taeyeon asked while preparing the breakfast.

‘I guess she doesn’t, you know she is sleepyhead’ Fany replied while helping her sister.

‘That girl, when does she grow up? Today is her first workday’ Taeyeon just shook her head when thought about her sister’s future. Fany just knew smiling her sister.

‘Let me wake her up’ Fany walked to Sica’s room while holding something.

‘Jess, wake up’ Fany said gently while pushing Sica’s warm blanket out of her body.

‘Onnie, let me sleep’ Sica sat up hurryingly dragging her blanket back then go on sleeping. She yawned tiredly, she didn’t sleep all night for preparing her interview.

‘Taeyeon onnie, Sica don’t want to get up’ Fany piped up to threaten Sica but she didn’t think Taeyeon’s ear was so delicate.

‘Yahhhhhhh Jung Jessica! If you don’t wake up, I’m sure you’ll tramp your company’ Taeyeon stuck her head in and immediately Sica got out of her bed after hearing Taeyeon’s voice.

‘You can only correct her, she only scared you’ Fany pouted while cleaning Sica’s bed. Taeyeon only smiled at her sister’s childishness. Sica glared at her sister when saw them badmouthing her, she stepped in the bathroom annoyingly.

‘Baby, hurry up! You’ll late if you stand up sulking’ Fany reminded.

‘Yahhh! Are you sleeping?’ Taeyeon teased Sica.

‘Onnieeeeeeeee’ Sica whined but she only ignored by Taeyeon.

‘Come on princess! We’ll late if you only stand there whining’ Fany dragged Sica out of bathroom while Sica was grimacing.

‘Let eat! What do we eat today?’ Sica looked at the table with amused expression.

‘What a girl!’ Taeyeon only shook her head with her sister’s action.

‘Onnie, don’t have another food? I sick of this food’ Sica pouted with boring expression.

‘So what do you want to eat? Let I and Taeyeon unnie buy tomorrow’ Fany smiled while rubbing Sica’s head. Fany was always gentle with her sister. She’ll do anything to her sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter