The invitation

TOGETHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘How are you recently? Do you miss me? To me, your face always flash through my mind, I can’t forget you, what should I do? Although I have tried to wipe your appearance off, I can’t. If that day I’m not, we will can be together’ The tear rolled down Taeyeon’s cheek, the tear of sadness, regretableness. She wished as if that day didn’t happen, she and her boyfriend wouldn’t be like this.

****************************************************************************************************************************

‘Unnie’ Taeyeon startled when heard Fany calling. She immediately wiped off the tear, she was scared someone saw her in this condition, especially her sisters.

‘What’s wrong?’ She tried to smile to avoid Fany’s curiousness.

‘Why do you stand here? Fany Fany rubbed Taeyeon’s hairs lovely.

‘ i only want to watch the sunshine, u see that, isn’t it great??

Fany only smiled when her sister said that. She knew what Taeyeon was thinking. She knew behind that smile is the hurt can’t say. The best way she can do is standing by her sister, reinvigorate and the trust to overcome that hurt at least in thais time.

‘ let’s go, Sica is waiting’ Fany pushed Taeyeon excitedly. Taeyeon immediately smiled when saw the childish Fany, she can’t resist that eye-smile.

  *****************************************************************************

‘Sir, this is your files’ Sica putted it on Mr.Lee’s worktable with colorful, he smiled kindly. She felt warm and comfortable when was worked with him. As if someone is like that too.

‘Umh... But you bring it to G-dragon’s room, he is your curator, not me’ Mr.Lee tried to make Sica laughing, a smile like the sunshine was shining.

 

‘Knock...knock..’ Sica moved lightly to GD’s room, looked into and surprised - ‘He is sleeping but not working, what should i do to him! i should kick him to revenge that time’.

s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter