The pain of the separation

TOGETHER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

‘Hamoni, where are my parents?’ Taeyeon stepped to Mrs.Jung and rubbed her eyes to look around.

‘ I waited for 2 days, you said when I open my eyes I will see umma’Miyoung whiny ran to.

‘ I..I……your parents can’t back now’. Miss Jung stuttered while looking daughters that her heart broken piece.

‘ Your parents won’t back, forever..’ Mr.Jung held tears to show his strength, he coldly said and looked at Taeyeon’s side.

‘ Y..o..u…you say that my parents died?’ Taeyeon said while her tears flowed down pink cheeks.

‘ Unnie’ Jessica uttered with an innocent smile. She was only three years old and she didn’t know why her sister cried. ‘Unnie’ word is word that she could say and ran to Taeyeon while hugging her doll.

‘ You lie, I don’t believe you, never’ Tiffany pushed all toys on table to floor and ran to her room while shouting ‘Mummy will back, I’m sure.

‘Huhuhu, dad, mum why do you come back with me? Dad promise that you will take me buy toys, huhuhuhu’ Taeyeon cried louder when she remembered her father promise.

In quietly house had only three children’s cry. Their beloved parents left them when they were so young. It was raining like want to cry for their fate.

 

‘How is everything? The person kills my son? Is that Kang ji suk, my son-in-law?’ Mr.Jung seriously asked. He was talking with Mr.Lee in his work room.

‘Neh, how do you know?’ Mr.Lee stuttered.

‘I knew that that day finally came but I don’t think it comes soon like this’ Mr.Jung painful said.

‘So what do you want to do now?’ Mr.Lee replied with a sad voice.

‘I don’t know what to do now’ Mr.Jung told in pain. Son-in-law who he loved all his life that could treat bad like this, he couldn’t imagine that his son-in-law was be so mean.

‘Sir, are you ok?’ Mr.Lee concern ran to lift Mr.Jung when he saw Mr.Jung hug his chest with pain expression.

‘I’m ok, you don’t need to worried’ Mr.Jung said with a brightly smile.

‘No, you are not ok, you look too pale’. Mr.Lee said.

‘I’m fine. Mr.Lee, Can you help me a thing?’ Mr.Jung held Mr.Lee’s hand with begging expression.

‘Neh, if that is you, I will do my best’ Mr.Lee sincerely told.

‘Thank you so much, you can take care of kids for me, right? You can bring them go to Korea, my country where I was born?  They will be safe if they live in there’ Mr.Jung begged.

‘Me..Can I?’ Mr.Lee surprised.

‘Neh, I can only believe in you, will you help me?’

‘Neh, I can’t reject you because you helped me too many things’Mr.Lee smiled.

‘Thank you, I don’t know how to say. I..’ Mr.Jung’s words were interrupted by Mr.Lee.

‘You don’t need what to do, that is my responsibility’

Mr.Jung immediately hugged Mr.Lee to show deep gratitude. Mr.Lee could hear Mr.Jung’s sobbing, he only knew tightly hug to coax him, he could understand the feeling of Mr.Jung now, the feeling of pain, lie.

‘This is all my assets, I prepared this for a long time ago after I knew his plan’ Mr.Jung told

‘You just take it to grow up kids’ Mr.Lee took in worrying.

‘So..how about you?’

‘I’m fine, I know what I have to do, don’t worry’ Mr.Jung weakly smiled while patting Mr.Lee’s shoulder.

 

‘Taeyeon ah, I have something wanna say you’ Mr.Jung called his daughter.

‘Neh, what do you want to say?’ Taeyeon said while sobbing.

‘My Taeyeon, I have something to settle so I can’t take care of all you, I ‘Mr.Jung spoke with a halt.

‘What do you mean? I don’t understand’

‘You know, your parents just died, I have to settle anything replace for them, you get my words’ Mr.jung patted Taeyeon’s head.

‘So what do you want to do?’ Taeyeon asked in tears.

‘I want to you and your sisters leave this place, I don’t w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter