FINALLY. The official first chapter: Freedom~!

Bottle Pop~ Ready to strut into the k-pop industry!
'Please can Faeri, Lin, Haneul, Songki, Orchid and Aeyong please report to the CEOs' office right now?' echoes through the Flashback Entertainment building.
"I can't wait to see their expressions" CEO Biho says to CEO Sungjung as he hears footsteps coming towards the office.

Songki's POV

"Hi girls, take a seat" I'm sat with five other girls, they're soo pretty. I've seen them around the building, they're backing dancers right.. Maybe I'm gonna be dancing in an MV!!!! IM GONNA BE IN AN MV!! I feel myself getting hot as I freak out to myself. Calm down Songki, don't get your hopes up, they're probably gonna tell us they're redecorating a room or something.

CEO Sungjong's POV

"So girls, look around at each other" All the girls turn their heads at each other looking pretty confused. "You're looking at your fellow group members" 
"OMG WHAT" I hear in the midst of everyone screaming. "IS THIS REAL"
"Yes girls, that's right, after all your long hours of hard work we've finally decided to let you all debut into a girl group, the group will be called Bottle Pop!!'

Faeri's POV

I have my had over my mouth in pure shock. Me... Debuting... In a girl group? This is all happening so fast, too fast. "So since you'll be spending a LOT of time with each other, let me introduce you all." He points at me as he starts to introduce everyone. "This is Park Faeri, her stage name is Fae and she is the Lead Vocalist and Sub Dancer. This is Jang Haneul, she is the main vocalist and her stage name is Soyeol. This is Hwa Songki, her stage name is Lyrix and she is the Sub Dancer and lead Rapper. Kwon Lin, she's the Main Rapper and her stage name is simply Lin. This is Jung Orchid, shes the main dancer and her stage name is Hae. And finally, Kim Aeyong, she's the overall member Sub Everything and her stage name is Yong-E." This is actually real.. It's actually real..

Orchid's POV

Main dancer, all my work has finally paid off. And am I actually... Cracking a smile? All the girls are beaming so much.
"So, now that's all sorted we need to tell you your 'jobs' so I want to start off with saying this group's concept is to excel in everything, tick all the boxes. Which means you don't havea cute or y or fierce concept or something like that, which then means, we're assigning you roles to make up for this. These will mainly be to use on stage but it doesn't hurt to carry it on. OKAY, first Songki and Haneul, your concept is cute. So you two will be the cute members, so on stage you'll be in charge of making cute signs etc. Faeri and Aeyong, you'll have the 'goddess' concept, now this isn't really cute or y, it's more.. graceful. And finally, Lin and Orchid, you have the y concept, which means showing skin, getting the more '' scenes and of course y dances. I hope you're okay with all of these as we assigned these to your personalities and what would be the most natural to you."

Aeyong's POV

Goddess image, I love it!! Looking hot with fans blowing in my hair AGGGHHH Is this actually happening?!?! I so hope the public like us, we havent even met each other properly yet and I can tell we're gonna be so good together. "Now rules, so you all know girl groups are under strict regulations to protect their image, but.. Honestly, there is no main rules with us! Me and Biho have both decided that you can be yourselves and basically do whatever you want, nothing extreme though. If you happen to get in a scandal of some sort, no worries don't stress yourselfs because these things tend to blow over." 

Lin's POV

"Haneul, Faeri and Lin are the only ones allowed to drink, however you are all legal to go out to clubs or whatever you all like to do. Now, the thing I know you've all been waiting for, boyfriends. Yes, you are all allowed to have a boyfriend BUT if you get in a relationship, with an idol, before or during your debut the rule is you have to be quiet about it as we want you to be out there and known as the talented and beautiful girls you are not just so-and-so's girlfriend. Understand?" We all nod with huge smiles on our faces. As if we're in a girl group!! It feels so unreal, it's like all my hard work has finally come to this day..

Haneul's POV

ASDFGHJKL IM IN A GIRL GROUP!!!!! I knew this day would come but not this soon! And we're allowed to have boyfriends as well.. WE'LL BE MEETING MORE IDOLS.
"Well, I think we've covered just about everything, just one last thing.. We have a surprise for you all. Outside the building you will see a limo, with all your belongings packed away in the back. From there you'll be taken to your new accomodation!! I just wanna say girls, because we think so highly of you, we've bought you a luxury apartment and have decorated the WHOLE thing to fit you all, we've also given you a whole new wardrobe so you can look fab, all the time! I just want you to understand that idols who have worked hard for years and are right at the top would only be eligible for this, this would a dream for others so I just don't want you taking it for granted. Okay we're officially done here, get lost now, get into your limo and go have fun!!" We all sprint out of the door.


~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys~!! I'm so so so so sorry for not updating sooner. I've been busy ALL weekend and I started my new school today so it's been pretty hectic. And because of that I know this chapter's a bit rubbish bc I'm so tired but I'm planning to update later in the night and I promise that will be better! Having said that, I do hope you liked and please comment! Also, if you don't think I've wrote your character's personality well please tell me so I can change it! Thank you<33