VII. First Night

Confusing Me: "Luhan's Hobo Style"

 

 

VII. Housemates

 


 

Sunday night, two days after the encounter with the cheeky Luhan... Today is the promised day Luhan will be moving in.

 

That night in the cafe with the exotic men, you managed to pass the night without much trouble and leave after an unexpectedly delicious brunch by the fierce Kyungsoo. Honestly, you wouldn't mind going back to try his cooking once more. It was better than Kris's brick honey bread for sure.

 

You imagine all the advantages of having a male housemate. Honestly, your ex-boyfriend wasn't much fun. He was out most of the day and rarely came in conscious.

 

Besides, living with someone you didn't know gives off a different feel from living with a boyfriend.

 

The thought of Luhan living with you takes you back to a drama you watched back in the days when drama conquered majority of your life.

 

What was it called again? To the Beautiful You? You are Beautiful You? You are Beautiful? Oh yea, You're Beauty You.

 

You take a seat on the kitchen chair, waiting for the boy.

 

Plop. Something wet made you squirm uncomfortably. Getting up and checking the cushion of the chair, you notice that there's nothing on the seat. 'Must be my imagination.'

 

Someone knocks violently at your front door. "Open... sesame." The voice outside mumbles weakly.

 

You crinkle your nose in response and open the door, knowing who the 'visitor' is. "There's a thing called the doorbell, but welcome."

 

"Ah..." Luhan nods lifelessly with his mouth hung open.

 

You open the door wider, giving him permission to enter. "Are you alright?"

 

With a shrug, he drags in body through the front door.

 

The inside of the small apartment complex is practically dustless and well organized. Of course, you have spent several hours yesterday cleaning the place. When your ex was moving out, he had made a mess of the place, and you couldn't leave it in that state since today is the day Luhan moves in.

 

"It's clean..." He plops down on the sofa and barely moves his head to survey the area.

 

This is the layout of the complex: As soon as you step in, there's the living room with a three sofa facing the left towards a small screen television. Behind the sofa (facing right from the front door) is the kitchen and a set of plastic dining table and chairs. Straight ahead front the front door past the sofa, there are three doors.

 

The door on the right leads to your room, the middle is the bathroom, and the left door is destined to be Luhan's.

 

"Where's your luggage?" You ask, closing the front door and locking it for safety measures.

 

Drowsily, Luhan shakes his head. "None."

 

'Wow, this guy really is a hobo.' You keep that thought to yourself. Heading towards the room reserved for him, you open the door. "This is your room."

 

Without even looking, he nods and grunts in response.

 

"Um, yea, and that's the bathroom and my room." You explain dryly, not sure if he is listening or even awake.

 

Luhan sighes and glances once in your direction before squinting at your feet.

 

You looked down to follow his gaze.

 

"I think... you started your period." Calmly, he points out the trinkling trail of red running down my legs.

 


 

I'm sorry it took so long to update. My friend's exboyfriend stayed over for a week and I had to spend my time feeding and taking care of him lol. Anyways, a short update for now.